Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (49338 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by nku5: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Na wa o angry

No weapon fashioned against Goodluck Nwachinemelu shall prosper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Le124(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2019
I wonder how we reason in this country, do you even know what $30b worth? Even the budget of this country during that time is not upto $30b ,if you take that kind of money from any country like Nigeriathey wont survive again, that's still today they can't try the case openly and they have refused to grant dasuki is request for open trial
dukeprince50:
if he was a better president, this will not be happening.
Imagine $30b looted under his nose, that money could give each state N300b to provide infrastructure, now he is feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Congrats321:
30 billion looted? Why has buhari not released the report on arms probe?
$30b cannot be accounted for, I am surprised u didn't know about this
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by BREYZ: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=85174662]Jonathan cannot even provide security for his street. grin[/qiuote]

This is what happens when you leave your brain in the village then run to the city.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Enochbij(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Princerichi0:

You dumb
Very dumb

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Enemyofpeace: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Why is Buhari trying to kill this man now?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by chukwuibuipob: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
sad dickson and the popular den of killer party @work.Nah their stuff be dat
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by GamalNasser: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Jonathan cannot even provide security for his street. grin

Is Jonathan the commander in chief?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Le124:
I wonder how we reason in this country, do you even know what $30b worth? Even the budget of this country during that time is not upto $30b ,if you take that kind of money from any country like Nigeriathey wont survive again, that's still today they can't try the case openly and they have refused to grant dasuki is request for open trial
during his 6years rule, a total of $30b could not be accounted for, I didn't say Goodluck took the money, but he could not account for it. How much do u think Nigeria was making from oil during Goodluck? We were making a fortune.
To an extend Asari said what is $10m dollar when Goodluck was in power, you have no idea what they did to the country
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Talkingoil(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Jonathan cannot even provide security for his street. grin

This sounds petty and childish
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by rusher14: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Dickson and Wike.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Nobody is safe.... them still get mind go attack ex-president's home. no respect, regard or fear at all. ...

this country is just a mess.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Oluwadare: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I blame Jonathan for being too gentle. Can anybody try that with OBJ or IBB?
I agree with you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Le124:
you may think we can't survive if you take that money? That was the reason Nigeria is in such a mess.
Do u know Nigeria was making $300m dollar daily when Goodluck was in power?
Cos we produce 2million barrels per day at $150 per barrel.
Where did all the money go? It was stolen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Omoslim26: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Lynx001:
.Obj will kill the armed men or what

:-D:-Dthe armed men might even turn to chicken if they try dat wit OBJ

baba baff die:-D:-D
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Louisboy22(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Them never see anything yet all those politicians that failed us dey most pay dearly for it
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Apostlepee: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
When the roll is call ,will you be there. I believe in peace

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by akdjr(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Bros no de de accuse person without evidence oooo. I don't know you but this is just my little advice for you. If u don't know, know today that anything u say online is being monitored by security agents. Just be careful.
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to murder GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by rusher14: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Princedapace:

And 36 billion meant to renovate national assembly could have been used to do what exactly? U guys blame GEJ as if he was the only president to rule Nigeria. U except all the military rulers who ruled this country and messed it up.

Una no get shame

I hate when people bring up the national assembly budget.

The national assembly is made up of representatives from every corner of the country.

Your own representative is there.

Why have you not held him accountable for such budget?

You want the president to do what exactly either the National Assembly?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dreu2fine(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Lynx001:
.Obj will kill the armed men or what
its gentily is 2much
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by IpobAntidote: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
infogenius:

GEJ is still relevant any day and that's why they want to get rid of him.
Waiting for the details. We need to know the motive of the attack at his home.
[/s]

Relevance is a relative word.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Theboss100(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
if he was a better president, this will not be happening.
Imagine $30b looted under his nose, that money could give each state N300b to provide infrastructure, now he is feeling the heat.
The better president that have squandered billions of dollars tru looting, what av u said abt it. People like u suppose to be useful in the zoo. Humans dnt think that way.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Princedapace:

And 36 billion meant to renovate national assembly could have been used to do what exactly? U guys blame GEJ as if he was the only president to rule Nigeria. U except all the military rulers who ruled this country and messed it up.

Una no get shame
How can I make u guys see the truth, N36b was set aside to renovate national assembly, even though it was inflated, u know where the money is going to, now compare that to $30b dollar that could not be accounted for.

U compare N36b with $30b, are u high?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Theboss100:
The better president that have squandered billions of dollars tru looting, what av u said abt it. People like u suppose to be useful in the zoo. Humans dnt think that way.
I am so ashamed u are a liverpool fan, so someone can't say the truth, tufiakwa
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Omoslim26: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
realstars:
Something told me that Dick-son is behind the attack.

na bcus of your type this hate speech bill maraa come on board

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dhestiney(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I blame Jonathan for being too gentle. Can anybody try that with OBJ or IBB?
stop comparing him to ex generals, they can never handle issues the same way..
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by RoyalUc(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to murder GEJ

That's a very serious allegation!
You don't just say anything because you have access to the internet.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Confirmedzombie: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2019
I'm suspecting Igbos carried out this attack just cos Johnathan worked for APC during the last election.

Igbos are terorists group.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Neoteny(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2019
deboysben:
Dickson hands are not clean in this matter.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Of course you can

Split the cake into two, eat one half while staring at the other
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Nwaonyishi69: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
The army celebrates victory at Damaturu while losing men and ground at Utuoke. When shall this 'trouble go round regime' end, for God's sake?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by RZArecta2(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Sunnymatey:

Don't be in a hurry to point accusing fingers.
It could be anybody.
you don’t know who Dickson is then
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Le124(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you know what budget means, money that was never there but expected to be make, to do project and do you know how much Nigeria is using to service debt yearly, do you think they will just gain $300m and just put it into budget. My brother making money and removing expenditures and sharing money for the state and so on, what will r spendingis more than than what will r gaining, that's y Nigeria keep borrowing. It's a whole lots more deeper my brother
dukeprince50:
you may think we can't survive if you take that money? That was the reason Nigeria is in such a mess.
Do u know Nigeria was making $300m dollar daily when Goodluck was in power?
Cos we produce 2million barrels per day at $150 per barrel.
Where did all the money go? It was stolen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.