Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (49343 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by WorWorBoy: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to murder GEJ
how did you know? oga don't accused someone falsely.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by RoyalUc(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I see APC hands in all over these

Blood sucking useless party

I thought you people said Jonathan helped APC to defeat his party, PDP?

Why would they have a hand in this?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by orisa37: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2019
HORRIBLE TO SAY!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Awoleesu(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to mother father grin GEJ
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by DonroxyII: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I blame Jonathan for being too gentle. Can anybody try that with OBJ or IBB?
They are Generals extra security for them other than those attached to Ex C-in-C !!
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Theboss100(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am so ashamed u are a liverpool fan, so someone can't say the truth, tufiakwa
leave club aside. Dnt be ashamed of me but urself for supporting mediocrity, lack of leadership on the current govt and keeping mute on the quota system going on.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Eteka1(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Oga Dickson i hail o!
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Tuns20(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to mother GEJ

Mother ko Sister Ni
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Le124:
Do you know what budget means, money that was never there but expected to be make, to do project and do you know how much Nigeria is using to service debt yearly, do you think they will just gain $300m and just put it into budget. My brother making money and removing expenditures and sharing money for the state and so on, what will r spendingis more than than what will r gaining, that's y Nigeria keep borrowing. It's a whole lots more deeper my brother
budget ke.
We make 9b monthly under Goodluck, which budget are u talking about? Where is the remaining money? Why should we borrow now, what happened to all the money we got when oil price was all time high? Why are u even defending that man? Are u his in-law?
If he was a visonary leader, we should have gained alot by producing our local goods and not import
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Kingluqman(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
like what will OBJ do? Singlehandedly fight the armed men?
You wan toy with a General grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Neoteny(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2019
I thought the G in GEJ stands for good luck?

Why does this guy attract misfortune like a heap of shiit attracts flies?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Theboss100:
leave club aside. Dnt be ashamed of me but urself for supporting mediocrity, lack of leadership on the current govt and keeping mute on the quota system going on.
I am not supporting this government, I am saying Goodluck should have done better but he was blind when the people looted, I didn't say anything about this govt, u brought that up.
Face the comment, do not deviate, seems whenever someone say something about administration, u guys are quick to counter it with another administration, that's too bad
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by DexterousOne(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
during his 6years rule, a total of $30b could not be accounted for, I didn't say Goodluck took the money, but he could not account for it. How much do u think Nigeria was making from oil during Goodluck? We were making a fortune.
To an extend Asari said what is $10m dollar when Goodluck was in power, you have no idea what they did to the country

Do you know how much is unaccounted for in this demonic government?

This government is WORSE in every respect

But Nigerians; being the dumbfvks that they are keep giving Binary excuses

Come and see suffering everywhere
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by DexterousOne(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am not supporting this government, I am saying Goodluck should have done better but he was blind when the people looted, I didn't say anything about this govt, u brought that up.
Face the comment, do not deviate, seems whenever someone say something about administration, u guys are quick to counter it with another administration, that's too bad

Monies were unaccounted for right?

Good
What measures have been taken to make money accounted for?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by omaonudee: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2019
serialkiller Dickson
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

Do you know how much is unaccounted for in this demonic government?

This government is WORSE in every respect

But Nigerians; being the dumbfvks that they are keep giving Binary excuses

Come and see suffering everywhere
once again, face the comment, are you scared of criticizing GEJ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

Monies were unaccounted for right?

Good
What measures have been taken to make money accounted for?
this post is about GEJ, face the topic or show me a thread about PMb let me criticize him too, u are too scared of GEJ, goodbye, I do not feel like having u in my mention agqin
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by DexterousOne(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
once again, face the comment, are you scared of criticizing GEJ?

Naa
I criticise him too

But what I hate is criticizing GEJ and exoneration of that fool in Aso Rock today
They no try for this country
But buhari is worse

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by DexterousOne(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
this post is about GEJ, face the topic or show me a thread about PMb let me criticize him too, u are too scared of GEJ, goodbye, I do not feel like having u in my mention agqin

This comment says a lot cheesy cheesy

did I disagree with your comment?
Did I say GEJ try

Just go your way
We know your type

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

This comment says a lot cheesy cheesy

did I disagree with your comment?
Did I say GEJ try

Just go your way
We know your type
the thread was about gunmen invading GEJ house, and I said, they made the country what it is and they are facing the heat, and ur own addition was to compare it to PMB.
Is GEJ not a bad president, anybody who insult GEJ or PMB is a taboo to u guys, its heartbreaking sharing the same country with you guys
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by jimyjames(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Jonathan cannot even provide security for his street. grin

So Jonathan is now the chief security of the state

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Sanchez01: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
like what will OBJ do? Singlehandedly fight the armed men?
Nah... You will sweep his premises till you die. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by jayboy007(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
he is not too gentle, OBJ and IBB are retired military men
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Kingrefreshed: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Hmmm if he Mother GEJ, who will father him again kwanu? He can't murder anybody grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by AdeniyiA(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Mother shocked?
Father ni ; angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Keemsleek005(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Murder not mother pls correct it sir. MERRY christmas
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by vazamosa: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I'm not sure Dickson can "mother" GEJ but he can sure "father" him.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by LANDLORD72: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Murder please not mother?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
if he was a better president, this will not be happening.
Imagine $30b looted under his nose, that money could give each state N300b to provide infrastructure, now he is feeling the heat.

Will you shut it 30billon $ and he's walking freely without your saibaba sending him to jail....it is your type that EFCC deceive with media trial
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Will you shut it 30billon $ and he's walking freely without your saibaba sending him to jail....it is your type that EFCC deceive with media trial
did I say he stole $30b dollar? I said it was unaccounted for.
Incase u didn't know, Nigeria was making $300m daily from oil, that is $9b monthly, budget and allocation won't be is not that much, where is the change?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
did I say he stole $30b dollar? I said it was unaccounted for.
Incase u didn't know, Nigeria was making $300m daily from oil, that is $9b monthly, budget and allocation won't be is not that much, where is the change?

Sorry for the outburst .....now I get u cool
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Smiling sheepishly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.