Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (49339 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by vineyardfarms: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=themomentng post=85174425]Unknown armed men have attacked the home of former President Goodluck Jonathan in Otuoke, Bayelsa State.

Sources in Otuoke, Bayelsa State said the gunmen, who struck at about 3am, killed one soldier, injured one while another one was taken away to unknown destination.

Consequently, all roads in Otuoke/Otuaba is currently blocked by military personnel, with movement of residents restricted.

More details soon.

SECURITY, FOOD, SHELTER, HEALTH, EDUCATION, POWER, INFRASTRUCTURE. DEMOCRACY, ETC. ARE THE BASIC RESPONSIBILITY THE GOVERNMENT OWES HER CITIZENS, BUT IS LACKING OR FAIL TO PROVIDE, YET YOU WANT TO CONTROL AND GAGE THE MEDIA LIKE CHINA AND NORTH KORIA WHICH OVER PROVIDES ALL THE ABOVE AMENITIES. IF A FORMER PRESIDENT IS NOT SAFE IN HIS OWN HOUSE WITH ALL THE SECURITY DETAILS, WHO THEN IS SAFE? A TOUCH ON GEJ WILL SPARK FLAMES OF FIRE BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL. THOSE INVOLVED SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY TO KEEP THIS JEWEL AS ONE I PRAY.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Sorry for the outburst .....now I get u cool
some of ona go just deh para 4 NL without understanding someone, I wonder how ur neighbors cope with u guys.
anyways merry Xmas and I will not forgive the insult till u bring my xmas chicken.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Balogunodua(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I blame Jonathan for being too gentle. Can anybody try that with OBJ or IBB?
grin grin Dat1 na mission imposible
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by blowjohn(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
GEJ is the worstest coward i had ever known
l

How about ortom
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by apiski(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Jonathan cannot even provide security for his street. grin
Stop saying what you don't know? Do you live there? Are you from there? Always remember that whatever you read online always has some details left out. They didn't go for him or anybody. They went for the gun boat behind his house and they made away with it.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
some of ona go just deh para 4 NL without understanding someone, I wonder how ur neighbors cope with u guys.
anyways merry Xmas and I will not forgive the insult till u bring my xmas chicken.

Lol sorry bro......
Oya now 2moro I'll tag u
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by izicooo(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2019
First of all let me start by saying RIP to the ones that lost their lives in this, may God grant their soul eternal rest. Secondly, I am a Bayelsan and I know Bayelsa politics very well, nobody should come here and blame Dickson because Jonathan is a big fool, he doesn't think beyond his nose. Since he has refused to wake up from his slumber he shouldn't complain about the attacks. He is too dull for anything..
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by einsteine(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
you may think we can't survive if you take that money? That was the reason Nigeria is in such a mess.
Do u know Nigeria was making $300m dollar daily when Goodluck was in power?
Cos we produce 2million barrels per day at $150 per barrel.
Where did all the money go? It was stolen

Softly softly with the lies.

When was oil $150?

Secondly, who told you all the money for oil comes to Nigeria? So the oil companies don't take a portion and logistics partners who ship the oil don't take part of it?

It is foolishness to calculate government revenue by oil price X barrels per day forgetting not all the production belongs to the Federal government

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by AceRoyal: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
$30b cannot be accounted for, I am surprised u didn't know about this
Do you know what $30B will do to any country/economy if taken out/looted?

Yes there was looting but not up to $30B!

GEJ left about $30billion for this present administration.

https://www.nairaland.com/3003187/stop-complaining-crude-price-gej

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-misleading-nigerians-gej-left-30bn/amp

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/daily-trust/20150625/281599534145133
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Ten06(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Those guys are retire military men
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by kenny160: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I blame Dickson.... Dickson is pained by the elections and wants to mother GEJ
I Think is gud as he want to mother him, to father is the worst. So let's thank him for him for the mother.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by izicooo(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2019
victorazyvictor:

GEJ doesn't know what power is, he lacks the condiments and characteristics of a good leader.
Thank you sir..
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Princedapace(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

I hate when people bring up the national assembly budget.

The national assembly is made up of representatives from every corner of the country.

Your own representative is there.

Why have you not held him accountable for such budget?

You want the president to do what exactly either the National Assembly?

Guys, stop making it look like any Nigerian leader is a Saint. Damn it.

None is a Saint. Who are u people deceiving? Everything that happened in pdp still dey happen now. The difference is that na some people dey run am now. When apc leaves, the music continues but in the hands of another set of people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by guru90: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

fear, no go allow that person reach OBJ or IBB Territory self....

GEJ, dont wanna shed bloods...
HE hates blood.....
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Conceptman:
I pray the innocent lives won't be involved, let the ones doing politics in a dirty way get into their own mess. God keep everyone out there safe and sound this Yuletide period.https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7
four people lost their life. One security and three gun men
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Nsarug80: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
if he was a better president, this will not be happening.
Imagine $30b looted under his nose, that money could give each state N300b to provide infrastructure, now he is feeling the heat.
$30b looted under his watch?
What's your source of information Mr. Statistician?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by deltateam: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Those are retired generals in the army, Jeg is a civilian.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Penisman: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

It would have been better if he "father" GEJ than "mother" him (murdered English).

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by olatilldend: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Abomination. This is a first, even by Nigerian standard. I can't re-call any ex-president's abode being invaded like this. . .

The culprits must be brought to justice.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by jahsharon: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Dickson wants to "mother" GEJ or "fathe" GEJ? Buhari was right afterall, Nigeria youths are unqualified for the jobs available.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Ejem84: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
Lol really and his cowardice made us have peace after the 2015 elections.
Am sure if jona had insisted he will not hand over at the detriments of people dieing he probably would have been called a brave man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Are they saying that Goodluck only has 3 soldiers in his hometown?
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by RoyalUc(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
izicooo:
First of all let me start by saying RIP to the ones that lost their lives in this, may God grant their soul eternal rest. Secondly, I am a Bayelsan and I know Bayelsa politics very well, nobody should come here and blame Dickson because Jonathan is a big fool, he doesn't think beyond his nose. Since he has refused to wake up from his slumber he shouldn't complain about the attacks. He is too dull for anything..

What exactly do you people calling him weak and cowardly expect him to do?
Must everybody be hostile? Must everybody fight?

Any day any time, to lead a quiet peaceful life is better than fighting unnecessarily in the name of bravery
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by emezuo17: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
. Oga this your English is worse than the attack oh
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by sammhi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
dukeprince50:
if he was a better president, this will not be happening.
Imagine $30b looted under his nose, that money could give each state N300b to provide infrastructure, now he is feeling the heat.
And the more than 300bn each state has had from monthly revenue sharing What have they done with it? Olodo
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Rawtruth1: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Over gentle cost him the victory which imposed the junta we have as president now. Over gentle is sin. Now it wants to cost him his life
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
sammhi:

And the more than 300bn each state has had from monthly revenue sharing What have they done with it? Olodo
bigger olodo.
Tell me a state that got N300b as monthly allocation.
Thats even too much Tell a state that got N300b as yearly allocation.
Even two years allocation was not up to N300b.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by dukeprince50: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rawtruth1:
Over gentle cost him the victory which imposed the junta we have as president now. Over gentle is sin. Now it wants to cost him his life
Nigerians chased gej not because he was gentle but because he was too weak, he let people steal the national treasure at will.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by izicooo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
RoyalUc:

What exactly do you people calling him weak and cowardly expect him to do?
Must everybody be hostile? Must everybody fight?

Any day any time, to lead a quiet peaceful life is better than fighting unnecessarily in the name of bravery
Jonathan is not just weak, Jonathan is not smart at all, I live in Bayelsa state and what i'm telling you is the simple truth.
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by Charly68: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why are they out to kill a very quiet unassuming leader ? They shall not succeed in Jesus name
Re: Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others by RoyalUc(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
izicooo:
Jonathan is not just weak, Jonathan is not smart at all, I live in Bayelsa state and what i'm telling you is the simple truth.

You are talking about a former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.