Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Will Perform Better As A Minister... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Perform Better As A Minister... (215 Views)

Pencil Drawing Makes Me Understand My Patient Better As Medical Doctor / Between A Welder And Diesel Mechanic, Which Is Better As A Career? / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Perform Better As A Minister... by melodygenius(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Reacting to a trend.... On the politics section on this forum....Titled Nigeria will start producing Aircraft spare parts.... As am about to speak my mind I don't care whose ox is gored I have never seen a Minister as unproductive as Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology... As a scientist, I am so pained that Science and Technology in Nigeria is almost nothing to write home about....

Dr Onu said Nigeria will begin local production of pencils by 2018 which he said will provide 400,000 jobs.As of 2019, the said production of pencils has not commenced. In 1999, prior to the Presidential election and the alliance between the All People's Party and Alliance for Democracy, Dr. Onu was involved in a conflict involving both APP/AD picking Chief Olu Falae as the joint presidential flag bearer.

I think I have the solution to Nigeria's problem in science and Technology... I feel it's high time we strike deals with countries like Germany and Japan on Technological grounds where we can import experts in Automobiles and simple electronic gadgets to help train our youth right here in Nigeria.... What I suggest is that the Government should build an Institute of Technology... Where Nigerian will grow technology wise...... Please let push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria China Economic And Business Forum / If You Need A Lucrative Job Without Working For Anyone click my link / Registration For AAUA Social Media Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.