Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend (440 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Few months ago I saw some guys beating a female friend, I decided to help but it ended in tears.� the next place I saw myself was in the hospital.� Up till now the girl haven't even visited to say sorry� because of that, I've decided not to help any girl in my life again even if they want to kill you let them kill you. Girls are so ungrateful

1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend by dawnomike(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Sorry about that bro... Take solace in the fact that you did the right thing. Little gestures as this reminds us of being humans with a heart irrespective of it been appreciated or not.
Never give up on doing good even though it may go unappreciated
Re: I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend by ValCon888: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2019
If it was a guy, I'm sure you'd mind your business. Now see what's happened to you.
That being said, don't be discouraged.
Never stop helping women when they are in need.

Don't help them because of their thanks. But do it for the sake of the human heat beating deep inside your chest.
Re: I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2019
You helped the wrong girl.... Don't take that decision on other girls.

By the way, you look good like this Bro.
Re: I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend by Yemike(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2019
You thought it could be a David Vs Goliath stunt but alas it's a Joshua Vs Ruiz.

Take � bro.

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Next time........Be wise!

(1) (Reply)

See Moment Tacha Danced With Bobrisky At Her Dinner Party / Video - Davido Diamond Watch Have Been Taken And He Want To Fight / 2020 , Beginning Or End Of A Decade ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.