Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (620055 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BoomJay: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minimum wage received but no arrears

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
No, Na . Com Blog Na Him Dey Pay Me Now.

I'm So Proud To Be a Professional Blogger
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zombiekiller010: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
You mean Audio minimum wage .
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Audio minimum wage
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
My friends in Federal Universities (using CONTISS salary structure) told me that they received December salary yesterday (some received this morning) and guess what? They received exactly the same amount they received last month.

Meaning that no new minimum wage was added.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by dayspring24(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
December salary received! Minimum wage nowhere to be found!

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by saraki2019(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
francisgodstime:
have dey paid u
Yes

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Greystone: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
BoomJay:

U received it today?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by backT(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
ozueozue:
for where...na Audio
Are you a federal civil servant? We don't receive. We waiting for arrears.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Them say na audiooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mirilas: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
I got my December salary but nothing add to it

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ShawnT(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigerian Airforce NO sir

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
BoomJay:

Are you on CONTISS, CONUASS, CONJESS, CONRAISS or the other ones I can't remember now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by excellentj4teal(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
FRSC level 9 received 8k increment while level 4 received 2k increment...... They are as confused as anything whether it's the minimum wage or minimum wait

15 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adams123: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mirilas:
I got my December salary but nothing add to it

sorry please, Federal or state?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
sexiestharam:
Lagos state civil servants have been enjoying new minimum wage since last month. I don't know about Federal staff sha.
shutup!

FEDERAL!!!!!!!!!

Learn to read undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mrcool31c(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:
Following the directive by FG that workers in the federal civil service will receive the new minimum wage this December, has any Federal staff received it or the arrears from the consequential adjustment as opined by FG?

I reliably learnt that Federal Civil Servants have started receiving December salary from yesterday, December 23rd. Has FG kept to its words or na audio?

Can we get inputs from Federal workers?
I received mine yesterday but if I tell u wat dey add to my salary u will surprise
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrcool31c:
I received mine yesterday but if I tell u wat dey add to my salary u will surprise

Tell us

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
BoomJay:
what's the difference like from previous salary....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI

OLD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
allexpensive:

Yes!

Through more light. What salary scale are you on, did you receive increment as a result of the new minimum wage? Did you receive arrears of minimum wage?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by papaGEJ: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minimum wage that took 4yrs to negotiate you want buhari to implement it within 7mths, op bia take ur time. I have made up my mind to wait for the remaining 3yrs and 5mnths. No be bubu.... Mtchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrcool31c:

Nairalanders love surprises. Shoot
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crown01: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ministry of Power. NO
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tarabye: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ojukwudfugitive: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
francisgodstime:
have dey paid u
Still keeping our fingers crossed. However, this GMB, who is an unmitigated calamitous disaster to this nation, can never be trusted. He is notorious for serial mendacity and this audio promise could not be different from the previous one naira to a dollar campaign deceitfulness. I tender my apologies for supporting this catastrophic failure to ascend the throne. This "certificateless" dullard is oblivious of happenings around him as he has abdicated his power to the likes of Kyari and Daura. May we never have this blockhead as a President again!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Kilamiti: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, I saw mine this morning. It was double my salary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
A level 9 colleague of mine received his salary yesterday while we were at the office, 20k was added to his pay. CONRAISS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gee64: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Edo State Government has not yet paid but we're hopeful he would
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Enemyofpeace: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
I wan hear your ringtones
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Enemyofpeace: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
peachysteve:
Many brides and grooms are in big debt and worry over debt they incurred on themselves during their weddings..
Wedding is not an event you should borrow on and please people before you can get it down..
This is why we are here to help you.. I can help you out with cheap and affordable wedding outfits that won’t cost you much.
Ranging from wedding gown, to suit, ring , gifts and all.
Anything related to your wedding/ birthday surprises , we can cover.

Contact me on https:///2347067254308 And let’s discuss this and see how we can work things out around your budget

We as well plan and throw a birthday surprise for your loved ones
dominique I think we should give this guy a try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.