Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (618539 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Zagamandope:
Morning ooo. Any news?
still waiting oooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari how far na

Tomorrow is Independent day, shouldn't your workers be independent financially at least for that day
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2021
NBTI and Federal Ministry of Agriculture salary confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Fabregas1109:
NBTI and Federal Ministry of Agriculture salary confirmed
FTI till Friday or Monday be this o. NBTI and FTI no the receive pay the same day o, by observation.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2021
bulaj:

FTI till Friday or Monday be this o. NBTI and FTI no the receive pay the same day o, by observation.
Which is FTI?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2021
FTI's usually a day or two days later so if miracle no happen tomorrow wey be public holiday then na till Monday...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Some FTI will receive their salaries today.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mustyy: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is it by Bank (some Bank will receive ?) or institution categories (Poly, FCE, Universities)
7victor:

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
7victor:
we are waiting patiently
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
jamoyakz:

Which is FTI?
Federal tertiary institutions
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beress:
Buhari how far na

Tomorrow is Independent day, shouldn't your workers be independent financially at least for that day
Ah! You want to be financially independent by depending on govt for money?

It's not possible na. Independence is independence.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ministry of Aviations salary dropping now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fabregas1109:
Ministry of Aviations salary dropping now
Hopes high be that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Omo, no one in fmc where i m working has receive. May be its hanging.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
what of FMCs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
htdot:
Omo, no one in fmc where i m working has receive. May be its hanging.
From Fabregas update, it seems like alphabetical to me. Mins of agric, now Mins of Aviations.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zagamandope:

From Fabregas update, it seems like alphabetical to me. Mins of agric, now Mins of Aviations.
his first update was fmc... is fmc not federal medical centre?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
bulaj:

Federal tertiary institutions
Ok, I. Taught as much. Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zagamandope:

Not so. It's based on time of enrollment on IPPIS.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
bulaj:

Not so. It's based on time of enrollment on IPPIS.
OK Sir. @Fabregas1109, what's the latest na?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
FRSC confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
FRSC confirmed. Ecobank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jamoyakz: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zagamandope:
FRSC confirmed. Ecobank
What about interior plz?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ogwo2020: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:
Any hope of minimum wage arrears for FTIs?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Well, there's sha. The govt promised to make payments in October. But u know the govt loves promises and never fulfill any. But I'm hoping that they wont want to incure the wrath of SSANU and do the needful by paying by end of October.
Ogwo2020:

Any hope of minimum wage arrears for FTIs?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Any hope for salary today ...fg said nmwa will b paid in batches starting from sep n by Oct. All will be cleared.... concerning d hazard allowance of 30k is it for all ssanu members or for jus a some selected few?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by GGolden87(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
I don't really want to talk much but here is the simple thing I do.

Covid has made so many jobless and so many have had their their salaries slashed which is a reason many people's standard of living dropped to a large extent.

It's honestly not easy at all right at the moment in Nigeria...but still we just have find solution and after so many research I came up with something that truly put smile on my face.

Applied knowledge is indeed power and light which chases darkness.

I took a class on financial trading which i major in stock trading (online)... Took a loan of 100k from a Microfinance bank and fund my trading account after my training... And I began to trade gradually... Like I was taught, I don't have to trade all day, just some hours is ok and make my withdrawal daily.

The major courses I learnt are:
* How to read candle sticks
* Key indicators
* Damage control
* How to enter trade for profit making.
They all seem so simple to me and this reminded me of the saying "whatever u don't have an index knowledgeabe about can actually be above u"

As at today which is over a year that I've been trading, I record 15% daily profit.. though sometimes its more and sometimes not up to that depends on the market but in summary it all fall to 15% daily profit.

I can teach u how to trade well and without fear... but NOT FOR FREE.

This is what many do now to get extra funds as things keep getting worse in the country and living cost keep increasing.

WHY I LOVE TRADING SO MUCH IS THIS.
when price is high make profit and when it's low u still make profit...(u make profit on both supply and demand) provided u enter ur trade correctly
============================
If u like to learn u can contact me via my number on my signature.
I do face to face for those in Lagos and online for those outside Lagos.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Smokey5:
Any hope for salary today ...fg said nmwa will b paid in batches starting from sep n by Oct. All will be cleared.... concerning d hazard allowance of 30k is it for all ssanu members or for jus a some selected few?
For those in laboratory/studio/work shop and clinic
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Na wa o. How come a whole federal government has not paid salary of workers up till now? There is trouble!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Gooodlife2021 post=106429667]For those in laboratory/studio/work shop and clinic[/quote
But as a non teaching staff u can be posted into or out of a lab or work shop etc after some time do d stop d hazard if ur posted out or start reconciliation of who to pay when ur posted into such places??
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Smokey5 post=106430971][/quote] well how far I know is if your appointment letter state in any of these that I mentioned here even if your posted in admin office you will still receive it

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please any news on FTI salary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.