Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (618435 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 6:28pm On May 27, 2022
Rinoxy:
May salary paid this morning, MOD.
Ministry of defense? and bank please?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Wow. Ministry of defense right
Rinoxy:
May salary paid this morning, MOD.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Shady92:
Wow. Ministry of defense right
Yes.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Loggerstrip:
Ministry of defense? and bank please?
Yes, keystone.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2022
Thanks.
Rinoxy:

Yes.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 5:56am On May 28, 2022
Salary paid.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:34am On May 28, 2022
nitt:
Salary paid.
Which agency?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 10:07am On May 28, 2022
Rinoxy:

Yes, keystone.
thanks alot
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
Rinoxy:

Which agency?

NITT
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Chizzy76: 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
Heard from my my union chairman that ippis has started paying 2019 and 2020 Promotion arrears. So pls if u get urs just let us know here.
Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
MOUAU we are still waiting oo! No NMWA no salary yet. Abeg e Don red for my side oo cry

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
edogu:

The funny part is that the school bursar is yet to brief us of the outcome of his travel to Abuja same with union leaders.
PROMIFA:
VC/POs/Deans/Directors/HODs/HOUs, goodafternoon Sirs/Madms, I humbly write to clarify all Staff on the pmt of arrears of National Minimum Wage,as follows;
(1) That,Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is among the three Agric Universities yet to be paid, due inadvertent omissions from Budget Office of the Federation.
(2) That,The Ag.Bursar has been in Abuja to follow-up this,as well as provide additional relevant information/statistics required by the Budget Office for this purpose.

(3) That, all Staff are pls enjoined to exercise little patience ,as MOUAU have submitted all that are required by Budget Office of the Federation.
Tnk you all and be blessed.
Ugochukwu I Ironkwe (Ag.Bursar)
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
AmandaLuv:
PROMIFA:
VC/POs/Deans/Directors/HODs/HOUs, goodafternoon Sirs/Madms, I humbly write to clarify all Staff on the pmt of arrears of National Minimum Wage,as follows;
(1) That,Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is among the three Agric Universities yet to be paid, due inadvertent omissions from Budget Office of the Federation.
(2) That,The Ag.Bursar has been in Abuja to follow-up this,as well as provide additional relevant information/statistics required by the Budget Office for this purpose.

(3) That, all Staff are pls enjoined to exercise little patience ,as MOUAU have submitted all that are required by Budget Office of the Federation.
Tnk you all and be blessed.
Ugochukwu I Ironkwe (Ag.Bursar)
Thank you!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nickie88(f): 7:58am On May 30, 2022
Please who knows wen IPPIS will visit Federal Universities for capturing. We HV been waiting for over a year now. No ippis No salary, So sad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 8:21am On May 30, 2022
Nickie88:
Please who knows wen IPPIS will visit Federal Universities for capturing. We HV been waiting for over a year now. No ippis No salary, So sad
I think you have to go to the office of IPPIS in Abuja
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:39am On May 30, 2022
Nickie88:
That's very bad o!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nickie88(f): 10:15am On May 30, 2022
Loggerstrip:
I think you have to go to the office of IPPIS in Abuja
Even if I go I won't be captured some of us hv gone there still no positive results
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nickie88(f): 10:17am On May 30, 2022
Rinoxy:

That's very bad o!
it's worst than been bad we HV worked for a year plus now..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2022
Nickie88:
it's worst than been bad we HV worked for a year plus now..

I wonder why you wasted time to go to Abj. Many sneakily went early last year.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 11:58am On May 30, 2022
NBTI alerted.

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
Nickie88:
Even if I go I won't be captured some of us hv gone there still no positive results
you have to collect letter from your institution

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Rinoxy:
NBTI alerted.
congrats sir
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mustyy: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
Any hope for FTIs, University this month

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nickie88(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
Ninisun:

It's not as easy as you think many their way to go to abuja. Few of us are not even Aware we were told Ippis will come down to the school.

I wonder why you wasted time to go to Abj. Many sneakily went early last year.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 2:18pm On May 31, 2022
FCE salary confirmed

7 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by HASHAJU(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2022
Federal Polytechnic Salary confirmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Universities any hope this month?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don’t think so but let’s hope for the best.
Beress:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
I got info from our group that they paid some universities salaries along with minimum wage arrears. So let’s hope for our pay for this month
Beress:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hopefully tomorrow as no show today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tissaia(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
kay0195:
Hopefully tomorrow as no show today
what if they've implemented a no work no pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.