Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,352 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (607873 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85182313:
[s]
We heard that also.

Federal Civil Servants on Nairaland, can you please confirm or denounce this news please.
We need to know the new minimum wage will take off this December or in January.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari for this great CHANGE in the history of our nation.
Something the crooks and criminals couldn't do for 16 years, even at the time our country made the highest sales/profits in crude oil.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria .

God bless Nigeria.

This is a good news.
We will get there.

Which one did the criminals y'all support paid you in 16 years?!
Shameless wailers.

The same man that signed this new minimum wage into law?!
And doing all he can to make all the states comply with it?
When the looters you clamour for could have shared this same money among themselves and use it to buy ear rings and other jewelries worth several million of dollars and loot your life to stupor.
You are shameless.
Big Shame!
Replying some of you is simply a waste of time and space.
Wailing is your hobby obviously!

Pathetic souls.[/s]
rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kilamiti:
Yes, I saw mine this morning. It was double my salary.

Be serious mate. Na serious issue we dey discuss here

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by rusher14: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Even some of us that have never worked for government have seen it stated that your regular wages would be paid followed by arrears.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Chi133(f): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
airminem:
smiley

Nigeria Army NO sir.

You mean they have not paid december salary or the minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 02Kebreal(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm a Federal Government staff,I received my December Salary on Sunday night with the new Minimum wage.
But only the arears are yet to be paid.
December salary came with minimum wage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by castrokins(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
University of Calabar, Audio.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BigDick70inch(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Well..i really dunno bout federal workers..
But..since they always say corper are federal govt pikin..
I got..paid my 19,800 early today without increment as promised by Fg..

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
02Kebreal:
I'm a Federal Government staff,I received my December Salary on Sunday night with the new Minimum wage.
how much was added and salary structure
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
02Kebreal:
Level and Grade? And how much on it?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Snowstorm: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
The Minimum wage and arrears will be paid on the 31st of this month, if you check your payslip it has already been computed.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by rerhji(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
if corp members are civil servant too.......we re highly disappointed by MR. president......its still our 19.8
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Snowstorm:
The Minimum wage and arrears will be paid on the 31st of this month, if you check your payslip it has already been computed.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by rosamaris: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, confirmed but no arrears.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mikefem(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

Are you on CONTISS, CONUASS, CONJESS, CONRAISS or the other ones I can't remember now
Some of us on CONRAISS has received the new minimum wage but no arrears as stipulated.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Poorboy:
Seems he's the only one out of the hundreds that have received it.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagee: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
If minimum wage was to take effect, it is we, the "Now Your Suffering Continue" committee was to feel it, but Bros allawee just enter and Na still 19800...!!!�
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by CasNova: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
The way people are anticipating the new minimum wage is like waiting for Godot.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Snowstorm:

No payslip for the just received December salary of which no minimum wage was paid. Let's hope that your date of 31st will be feasible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Vyolet(f): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
New Minimum wage has been paid, I received mine on 23rd December 2019..it is not audio.

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mikefem:
Some of us on CONRAISS has received the new minimum wage but no arrears as stipulated.

OK. No testimony yet from a CONTISS staff? Abi na only CONRAISS waka come?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Johans1991: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Even Dec salary has not been paid. Christmas is just few hours ahead. This useless ippis should sit up. In fact I support ASUU not to joint the stupid ippis.

8 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gallantrugged: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
rerhji:
if corp members are civil servant too.......we re highly disappointed by MR. president......its still our 19.8

You people are not yet civil servants but, civil slaves for now... Maybe you guys were not oriented with that at your camp orientation
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Thryphosa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, minimum wage implemented, alert received hours ago but without arrears.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vyolet:
New Minimum wage has been paid, I received mine on 23rd December 2019..it is not audio.

Please specify your MDA and possibly, the amount added to your normal salary, it will add credence to your claims. Merci!!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thryphosa:
Yes, minimum wage implemented, alert received hours ago but without arrears.

Please specify your MDA and possibly, the amount added to your normal salary, it will add credence to your claims. Merci!!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Wettoid123: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
No salary yet oooo fed govt what is happening now?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nope. My own salary is yet to come but my brother got his yesterday but there was no increment.

He works with a Federal College of education
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 02Kebreal(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Level and Grade? And how much on it?

Level 8, 7K
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Johans1991:
Even Dec salary has not been paid. Christmas is just few hours ahead. This useless ippis should sit up. In fact I support ASUU not to joint the stupid ippis.

It's obvious that the newly enrolled MDAs won't be paid using IPPIS for December. There's no way they will meet up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: Persus204, Smokey5, jmaine and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.