Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (620764 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Khisagye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Please what's the full meaning of NGA?
National Gallery of Art
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2023
Conraiss is next.

1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
New minimum wage of 200k loading
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ladiesdream: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Rinoxy:
Conraiss is next.
this conraiss I heard is for those on 01 to 06 and 15 only. According to a memo I saw from jamb.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Euroland360: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Ladiesdream:
this conraiss I heard is for those on 01 to 06 and 15 only. According to a memo I saw from jamb.
Please can I work with NMDPRA with second class lower 🙏🏻
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ladiesdream: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Euroland360:

Please can I work with NMDPRA with second class lower 🙏🏻
you can depends on your connection

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Euroland360: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Khisagye:

National Gallery of Art
Please is NPA better than NMDPRA
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Review on it is on, gone past that now.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ladiesdream: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rinoxy:

from the circular, not all Level on conraiss was captured

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tunjoel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
@Rinoxy can you be more elaborate. Do you mean the review on the previous table is on?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tunjoel(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rinoxy:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ladiesdream:
from the circular, not all Level on conraiss was captured
That's exactly what's being worked on.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BlackAlien007: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
If you are interested in getting steady 5k or 100k weekly with a capital of 20k message this whatsapp number 08030755859.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JERRY1925(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Pls, who can explain this.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fego23(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2023
I pray all civil servants receive their increased minimum wage as soon as possible.

But before then learning an online skill will be very helpful because even the increased minimum wage might not be able to take care of all your needs cos as we know prices of goods and services are on a high side.

Message me directly on Whatsapp by clicking on the link on my signature and I will show you an online platform where you can learn any online skill you want and start earning massively
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Noticed no FAAC meeting yet.
With all the changes happening around, I guess salary shouldnt be expected anytime soon.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2023
Jmandotcom:
Noticed no FAAC meeting yet.
With all the changes happening around, I guess salary shouldnt be expected anytime soon.
You should have just asked if FAAC allocation has been done instead of spreading false news.
FAAC was done yesterday pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oh ok thanks for the correction. I actually checked the news yesterday but didn't see it.
Rinoxy:

You should have just asked if FAAC allocation has been done instead of spreading false news.
FAAC was done yesterday pls and the amount was 2.84trillion.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Let me check
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Besides, why in a rush to label me as spreading fake news? I only shared my observation; which could be right or wrong. Must everything be about fake news? Chill please
Rinoxy:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jmandotcom:
Besides, why in a rush to label me as spreading fake news? I only shared my observation; which could be right or wrong. Must everything be about fake news? Chill please
Faac monthly allocation can't be 2.8trillion,
Perhaps you read the news about faac cumulative shared from January to may 2023
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rinoxy:

Faac monthly allocation can't be 2.8trillion,
Perhaps you read the news about faac cumulative shared from January to may 2023
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rinoxy:

The Federal Government (FG), 36 states and 774 local governments (LG) in Nigeria shared N2.84 trillion as statutory allocation from the Federation Account Allocation Committee, FAAC, in the first four months of this year (January to April).
Copied from vanguard online news

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
You're even the one here spreading fake news. No FAAC meeting held yet, or I guess you're the one who chaired the meeting where 2.84 trillion was shared yesterday.
Rinoxy:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
That's the news he saw
Whitemanbongo:

The Federal Government (FG), 36 states and 774 local governments (LG) in Nigeria shared N2.84 trillion as statutory allocation from the Federation Account Allocation Committee, FAAC, in the first four months of this year (January to April).
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jmandotcom:
You're even the one here spreading fake news. No FAAC meeting held yet, or I guess you're the one who chaired the meeting where 2.84 trillion was shared yesterday.
Very funny
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Whitemanbongo:

K
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jmandotcom:
You are just confused typing incoherent stuff up n down.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
FAAC Shares N786.161 Billion May 2023 Revenue to FG, STate and LGCs nta.ng/2023/06/22/faa…

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
You are confused naturally
Rinoxy:

You are just confused typing incoherent stuff up n down.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rickpeters(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Greystone:
Still awaiting alert

***Modified on 25/12/2019***
Minimum wage increase confirmed!!!! cool

Let’s go dia!!!

My dad also got modified the same day.
He told me he's gelous of me how I bring in more money to the house but never had to wait for month end but will always conclude " I can't learn all that at my age" even if I tell him it's not as hard as he thinks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Abeg, Nobody don see salary??

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.