Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (618850 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by aribitoye(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guzel:
Today, I attended ASUU Congress in my university. Our leaders briefed us on the outcome of the meeting with Govt.
1) Government have agreed to accept UTAS in principle. ASUU was given 18 months to properly code the UTAS for proper utilization. In the meantime ASUU members will be paid from the old system with new minimum wage.
2) Earned academic allowances will be paid soon. Lecturers were told to compute EAA for 2018 and 2019 which will feature in the 2021 budget and streamlined into monthly salaries
3 ) we were told that technologists have lost their 30k hazard allawee. Our vice chancellor and principal officers lost 50 percent of their pay after they enrolled.
Information from my school as regards the ASUU Congress that was held today negates all you stated above. We in my school have voted for comprehensive, total and indefinite strike because accordingly to the fed govt, we are told to join ippis pending when utas will be tested and run.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by eagleeye2: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
aribitoye:

Information from my school as regards the ASUU Congress that was held today negates all you stated above. We in my school have voted for comprehensive, total and indefinite strike because accordingly to the fed govt, we are told to join ippis pending when utas will be tested and run.
Name of the school please...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Adoroko10000: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
freeman500:
2 colleagues of mine using Diamond/Access bank got their alert this afternoon. Still expecting mine. shocked
please which department
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
How do I get my IPPIS number please?
I want to generate my token and reference ID
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Today is Friday o, no drop of minimum wage arrears has been seen o. Those who said it will drop this week, what is happening?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slenjaman(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2020
They are nowhere to be found.

Humblezick:
Today is Friday o, no drop of minimum wage arrears has been seen o. Those who said it will drop this week, what is happening?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=slenjaman post=87605695]They are nowhere to be found.

[/quote

Hehehe. Our hopes were just been highed with wrong information from unconfirmed sources.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
O ga oo

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
slenjaman:
They are nowhere to be found.

I believe the various complaints arising from payment of February 2020 salary by ippis must be resolved before payment of arrears. Its my opinion though
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
roman1755:
I believe the various complaints arising from payment of February 2020 salary by ippis must be resolved before payment of arrears. Its my opinion though

Your opinion may not be far from truth sir. I sense it so too.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Information

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
mistermanpikin:
Information

Hmmm. One full month stay at home fa.
It is finished.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
CONPCASS 2/4 (FEDERAL COLLEGE) CONSOLIDATED + MINIMUM WAGE 134,257.08 PECULIAR ALLOWANCE 9398 GROSS SALARY 143655.08 NATIONAL HOUSING FUND 3356.43 PENSION 10069.28 UNION DUES 2,685.13 TAX 9724.75 TOTAL DEDUCTIONS 25835.6 NET SALARY 117,819.48
no NHIS yet and the deduction is this much. hmmmm
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tessyy1701: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
roman1755:
Not far from truth, some people are just seeing alert today at Unilorin.

Let's hope We'll see Our arrears soonest

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tessyy1701:
Not far from truth, some people are just seeing alert today at Unilorin.

Let's hope We'll see Our arrears soonest
Alert of NMw or salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
mistermanpikin:
Information

Please hope this 30dAys stay at home won't affect our March salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Alert of NMw or salary
it is most definitely salary alert. Some people in my institution are yet to receive their February salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
roman1755:
the issue is that the payslip for Feb salary is yet to be released so how do you even know what to complain about. right now I don't what was responsible for my under paid salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tessyy1701: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Alert of NMw or salary

SALARY
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
suzystores:

Please hope this 30dAys stay at home won't affect our March salary
brotherly I just hope so because I don't want to hear story
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
onyxo76:
the issue is that the payslip for Feb salary is yet to be released so how do you even know what to complain about. right now I don't what was responsible for my under paid salary
from the payroll sent to your institution salary and wages unit, you will be able to know the details of your salary pending payslip from ippis.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by eagleeye2: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
One month holiday and we never enroll for IPPIS... New recruits.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mrgreatness:
brotherly I just hope so because I don't want to hear story
hl

Honestly I just de reason d matter
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freeman500: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Alert of NMw or salary
Some people are yet to receive their February salary. In UNN today some people using community banks got their alert today, while some people didn't. Im using Zenith bank and im yet to receive.
Today we were asked to write our names and pay point details, i think they want to forward it to Abuja.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
why are people still talking of payslip, IPPIS has sent payslip, I received mine two days ago, I posted the details on my IPPIS payslip here. I think everyone should go to the account section of His/Her institution to collect IPPIS pay slip.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ElYou: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Dear All, is the Federal government stay at home directive suppose to affect staff? I ask because I am surprised that the memos being issued by most Universities only mentioned students.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
The Vice-Chancellor on behalf of Senate has directed the closure of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. This is in compliance with the directive for the closure of Universities from March 23, 2020 by the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), as part of measures to contain and prevent the spread of the Corona Virus ( COVID-19).
Consequently, the University of Nigeria is hereby closed for one month with effect from March 23, 2020.
Students are therefore to vacate the campuses latest Monday , March 23, 2020.
Keep learning while staying safe at home!

OKWUN OMEAKU Chief (Dr.) mnipr, fcai
Ag. PRO
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2020
ElYou:
Dear All, is the Federal government stay at home directive suppose to affect staff? I ask because I am surprised that the memos being issued by most Universities only mentioned students.
Oga stay at home
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:
why are people still talking of payslip, IPPIS has sent payslip, I received mine two days ago, I posted the details on my IPPIS payslip here. I think everyone should go to the account section of His/Her institution to collect IPPIS pay slip.
nothing here in oau o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
onojiwizardgmailcom:

We in federal college have not received ours
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
suzystores:

We in federal college have not received ours

my school Federal College of Education, Kano have received IPPIS payslip two days ago
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please according to your payslip where you paid the new minimum wage]

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.