Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (620719 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
suzystores:

Congratulations dear
Tanchuuu!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freeman500: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
LudaChriz:

Congrats bro... U mean some people in UNN are already receiving their March salary?
Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
UNN gtb have gotten alert
March
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Now I'm convinced the new minimum wage has been paid
Same as February
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
freeman500:
Yes
Nice... patiently waiting for mine
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
suzystores:
College of education how far.unA don receive alert.
nope
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Same as February

Hmmmmm.... They give with one hand and collect with the other hand. And even collect more than what they gave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
AAA593:
At this critical time of corona virus pandemic, FG will deny ASUU members another month of no salary. Most countries are paying salaries and even adding extra allowances and bonuses to enable their citizens stock their homes with foodstuffs and other value home items. It is well

Aluta continua, this is the worst they can do... grin

Congratulations to others who have seen their March salaries.. May your pockets never run dry... cool
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Samakus:

While I sympathize with you and others affected, I feel that you people should have enrolled knowing Buhari's dictatorial antecedents.

May God provide for you all. It's not easy for a man to be without money, least of them all, a man with family

ASUU has faced worse during the Military Junta ... This too won't be any different..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
AAA593:
At this critical time of corona virus pandemic, FG will deny ASUU members another month of no salary. Most countries are paying salaries and even adding extra allowances and bonuses to enable their citizens stock their homes with foodstuffs and other value home items. It is well
What's your ASUU branch doing about it? Here in MOUAU branch, a cheque of 50,000 was made available for interested members to help cushion the effect. As a registered member, it's your entitlement. Find out from your branch head, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Waiting for mine
Mrgreatness:
Same as February
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Instead of credit alert, this is all I got from my bank:

Acct:**4208
DR:N94.39
Desc:**4138:INT.COLL:28-02-2020 TO 27-03-2020
DT:27/MAR/20 21:09PM
Bal:N******CR
Help:0700FIDELITY
Protect your bank details

Fidelity Bank why

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
edogu:

What's your ASUU branch doing about it? Here in MOUAU branch, a cheque of 50,000 was made available for interested members to help cushion the effect. As a registered member, it's your entitlement. Find out from your branch head, cheers!

This is a nice coping strategy... cool
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
From those in the ministry who converted to IPPIS earlier than us in the tetiary institution, adviced that we should not border with some irregularities in the first 3 months. He said the we dont expect it smooth in the 1st three month but that afterwards, we will have course to celebrate.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Memunah(f): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Memunah:
Please house
I have a question.
My appointment letter(An agency under ministry of information)read Dec 2019.
Went for IPPIS documentation Mid February
Resumed same February

We had been told we will be getting three months salary but got March salary alone tonight,not even February was paid.
Does the federal govt pay for three months at the beginning really?
I think the issue must av emanated frm ur payroll unit... maybe dey didn't calculate it well for u before forwarding it to IPPIS... my thinking though
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Memunah:
Please house
I have a question.
Resumed same February

We had been told we will be getting three months salary but got March salary alone tonight,not even February was paid.

They do pay salary from when your appointment letter carries but now they pay when you assume duty.

You are supposed to be paid part salary from February and your March salary.

Meet your payroll unit and know what happened

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by unlimitedesq(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
No alert yet in ABU
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yes but deductions like nhf, pension and tax is compulsory

From those in the ministry who converted to IPPIS earlier than us in the tetiary institution, adviced that we should not border with some irregularities in the first 3 months. He said the we dont expect it smooth in the 1st three month but that afterwards, we will have course to celebrate.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Memunah:
Please house
I have a question.
Resumed same February

The mistake is that your assumption of duty didn't read Dec 2019. FG pays based on the date you assumed your job. Had it been that they backdated your assumption of duty to Dec 2019, IPPIS would have paid you for January to march 2019.

Just forget about it. The main thing is that you're already in the system and you will grow with others. Congratulations!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
So FG didn't pay college of education and they know from today is total lockdown.its well.we will surely survive.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
suzystores:
So FG didn't pay college of education and they know from today is total lockdown.its well.we will surely survive.

They haven't paid everyone. Let's hope we get ours on Monday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 2:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Those that don see alert should share with we that never see.... Dia is love in sharing...
Na money I Dey talk oo no be corona Biko !!!��
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by unlimitedesq(m): 4:36am On Mar 28, 2020
unlimitedesq:
No alert yet in ABU
This is serious ooooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2020
jmaine:

ASUU has faced worse during the Military Junta ... This too won't be any different..
ASUU should enroll & Stop this cheap blackmail, I don't support this govt but u can't tell ur employers how to pay u.

if you have not enrolled approach ur school Registry so u can be given a letter Of introduction to IPPIS to enable u enroll, so many of us they follow ASUU for mouth because if to say we no enroll bynow sorry Forbe our name.

mind you in my institution 95% of lecturers enrolled except Union leaders.

and yet some of them including the ASUU chairman's & Secretary's wife in my institution were enrolled

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Rahym001:

ASUU should enroll & Stop this cheap blackmail, I don't support this govt but u can't tell ur employers how to pay u.

if you have not enrolled approach ur school Registry so u can be given a letter Of introduction to IPPIS to enable u enroll, so many of us they follow ASUU for mouth because if to say we no enroll bynow sorry Forbe our name.

mind you in my institution 95% of lecturers enrolled except Union leaders.

and yet some of them including the ASUU chairman's & Secretary's wife in my institution were enrolled

It's too late for all this long talk, the ship has sailed already and the battle line is drawn.. No one has a right to withhold my salary for work done... Others can cower in fear but we won't.

Confidently name this institution of yours..

I hope your institution will still be functioning fully when the holidays are called off... Talk is very cheap.

I am waiting to hear from you..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freeman500: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Humblezick:
Pls have u received march aslary?
I finally got mine yesterday but i dont know if its Febuary or March.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
freeman500:

Pls have u received march aslary?
I finally got mine yesterday but i dont know if its Febuary or March.

No, I have not received mine
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freemanbubble: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Here in university of Benin

No alert yet
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
jmaine:

It's too late for all this long talk, the ship has sailed already and the battle line is drawn.. No one has a right to withhold my salary for work done... Others can cower in fear but we won't.

Confidently name this institution of yours..

I hope your institution will still be functioning fully when the holidadys are called off... Talk is very cheap.

I am waiting to hear from you..

Na Advice I give no be quarrel

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mrgreatness:
UNN gtb have gotten alert
March
Same school, same bank, but no alert yet cry cry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slenjaman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
[Has others been receiving in the same school difference bank?
quote author=MirthOsas post=87853858]
Same school, same bank, but no alert yet cry cry[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.