Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (617399 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
adewale4jesus:

Which institution please, how can fg pay one higher institution and leave others
not everybody ooo
I'm eagerly awaiting my salary from same institution
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mrgreatness:
not everybody ooo

Can u plz tell us d name of d institution
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
taibat61:

Boss, which institution plz?

The den

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
taibat61:

Can u plz tell us d name of d institution

UNN
Mrgreatness:
not everybody ooo

Me 2
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Samakus:

Me 2

Why only unn in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria, even not all of them, please still find out maybe it's those that didn't receive February salary, my opinion
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Cheato64(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Am on diamond access, i recieved my february salary on 23march, and i recieved other February salary on the 27march, they both beared salary for feb

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Cheato64:
Am on diamond access, i recieved my february salary on 23march, and i recieved other February salary on the 27march, they both beared salary for feb

This is serious oh
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Cheato64:

A staff of UNN??
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Guzel: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Samakus:

Half bread, they say, ...

Complete it if you can.

I would rather have half salary in this present circumstances than nothing at all.
I rather go hungry than accept a slash on my salary even with the so called NMW. It’s better to stay at home and enjoy my garri and Sugar like Wike advised than carry mat to IPPIS office every month like some union leaders.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
*#Copied*

*March Salary Update*

This is to inform that members should not panic for not receiving March Salary yet. I have the assurance of the Man from IPPIS that we will get it this week. They are still working on it as at today. The objective is to make sure some errors/mistakes made in the last payment were corrected before we get this one.

So the panic that we may not get salary because there's total lockdown in Abuja should not bother us. I learnt the lockdown stuff would not affect those organisations like salaries and wages, finance, accountant general of federation and IPPIS. So we are safe
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
taibat61:
*#Copied*

*March Salary Update*

This is to inform that members should not panic for not receiving March Salary yet. I have the assurance of the Man from IPPIS that we will get it this week. They are still working on it as at today. The objective is to make sure some errors/mistakes made in the last payment were corrected before we get this one.

So the panic that we may not get salary because there's total lockdown in Abuja should not bother us. I learnt the lockdown stuff would not affect those organisations like salaries and wages, finance, accountant general of federation and IPPIS. So we are safe
This is a confirmation that no institution has been paid.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
taibat61:
*#Copied*

*March Salary Update*

source sir...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
onyxo76:
source sir...

Exactly! Please put your source!

Does it mean that those that received double payments this march thinking that the 2nd one is March salary are benefitting from ippis inefficiency as they will still receive another salary?

If so, cheato64 kuku send me something o. Your maga don pay cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by dollext: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
I think those who have been paid is an error from IPPIS coz they may stil receive March salary wen others get. Coz going 2ru the thread just few people from UNN got. As at Friday we still receive a template from Director of IPPIS as regards necessary deductions which was sent back that same day.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Update from my Union..

Let's see if their today will be today

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Before this IPPIS nonsense I've never had the cause to wait for salary. Sometimes I receive alert earlier than 28th, what nonsense is this? Why must we hold onto our phones waiting for salary alert? This is totally uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Before this IPPIS nonsense I've never had the cause to wait for salary. Sometimes I receive alert earlier than 28th, what nonsense is this? Why must we hold onto our phones waiting for salary alert? This is totally uncalled for.

Hahahaha! My brother, this is regrettable! I just hope that after 3 months of this IPPIS test running and inefficiencies, they will get it right and make the system to be seamless like others in ministries and MDAs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Samakus:

Hahahaha! My brother, this is regrettable! I just hope that after 3 months of this IPPIS test running and inefficiencies, they will get it right and make the system to be seamless like others in ministries and MDAs

The so called other ministries and MDAs that has been on IPPIS for long do they have salary pay day? One thing I like about banking industry is that you are so sure of your pay day. How can someone be working and you are not sure of your pay day? Most issues we suffer here is someone failing to do what he or she has to do at the appropriate time.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Cheato64(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
taibat61:

A staff of UNN??
yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
March salary where we don chop finish na him una dey look phone chai
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

The so called other ministries and MDAs that has been on IPPIS for long do they have salary pay day? One thing I like about banking industry is that you are so sure of your pay day. How can someone be working and you are not sure of your pay day? Most issues we suffer here is someone failing to do what he or she has to do at the appropriate time.

At least they always receive salaries on or before last day of the month
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Poorboy:
March salary where we don chop finish na him una dey look phone chai
Which MDA?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Carbuyer83:

Which MDA?
Research institute
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Poorboy:
Research institute
Ok.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month of no salary to us all. We go surely survive
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by hotboz: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Polytechnic Staff have started receiving alert. Poly Ado confirmed.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freeman500: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
hotboz:
Like they did last time, after Polytechnics Universities will follow. embarassed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2020
no news?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
hotboz:

same salàry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2020
o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by hotboz: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Rahym001:

same salàry

That I can't confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.