Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (618763 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 4:33pm On May 28, 2020
Samakus:

He's under a Federal Ministry. (Not education)

Okay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
LudaChriz:

He might not be aware that non teaching staff has not been paid. Meanwhile be proud of ur job, I smell inferiority complex all over this comment

Really? Inferiority complex? You wish!!

I know my capacity. I know that I can take many of these 'feel-good' lecturers to the canvass intellectually. That's not a prideful statement, but a fact. Many of them don't even have better financial standing than me.

Now, who should feel inferior? undecided
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
Samakus:

Really? Inferiority complex? You wish!!

I know my capacity. I know that I can take many of these 'feel-good' lecturers to the canvass intellectually. That's not a prideful statement, but a fact. Many of them don't even have better financial standing than me.

Now, who should feel inferior? undecided

My guy relax yourself... What's this hard on you are having over a harmless post?

Who is competing with you?

Someone is lamenting out of the abundance of his heart and you are quick to reduce it to needless superiority squabbles...

This thread has been largely peaceful without silly dramas...

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
LudaChriz:

Major Gen Mahammadu Buhari is the worst thing to befall this country

I doubt, in Uniport, SSANU deductions are the worst things to befall its members.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
otokx:

I doubt, in Uniport, SSANU deductions are the worst things to befall its members.

Lolz... Na the 2% na...

Abi una dey tax una self wella to help fellow members in need... grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2020
jmaine:

Lolz... Na the 2% na...

Abi una dey tax una self wella to help fellow members in need... grin grin grin grin

They are taxing us for National Secretariat Building, where you guys so taxed in your university, also 2 other levies.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:26pm On May 28, 2020
otokx:

They are taxing us for National Secretariat Building, where you guys so taxed in your university, also 2 other levies.

I am an ASUU member.. But I know we usually contribute for the medical expenses of members and even students...

The one wey cause small quarrel na National IDP donation... We resisted it saying we were also IDPs as well.. cheesy cheesy... We also need help.. sad sad

Na force oo, but some schools never comply even with the threat of punishment.. Tax here... Contributions there...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2020
jmaine:

I am an ASUU member.. But I know we usually contribute for the medical expenses of members and even students...

The one wey cause small quarrel na National IDP donation... We resisted it saying we were also IDPs as well.. cheesy cheesy... We also need help.. sad sad

Na force oo, but some schools never comply even with the threat of punishment.. Tax here... Contributions there...

ASUU is bottom top, SSANU is top bottom trying to find out the situation from other universities with regards SSANU
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:39pm On May 28, 2020
otokx:

ASUU is bottom top, SSANU is top bottom trying to find out the situation from other universities with regards SSANU

If I am to get you correctly, you are saying in SSANU, the top decide and everyone is forced to comply?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2020
jmaine:

If I am to get you correctly, you are saying in SSANU, the top decide and everyone is forced to comply?

Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2020
jmaine:

My guy relax yourself... What's this hard on you are having over a harmless post?

Who is competing with you?

Someone is lamenting out of the abundance of his heart and you are quick to reduce it to needless superiority squabbles...

This thread has been largely peaceful without silly dramas...

Read your comment again. This time slowly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 9:08pm On May 28, 2020
Samakus:

Read your comment again. This time slowly

**sigh**…...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 1:03am On May 29, 2020
Federal Poly, May alert received!

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crusader1: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Good news if true
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 6:51am On May 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Enjoyment... No issues I guess?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:03am On May 29, 2020
Crusader1:

Good news if true
It is true some of my collegue have started receiving.
fed poly ab
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2020
jmaine:

Enjoyment... No issues I guess?
I no sure
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2020
LudaChriz:
Major Gen Mahammadu Buhari is the worst thing to befall this country
The Dictator
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 7:19am On May 29, 2020
Rahym001:

I no sure

It's well oo... sad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Any reduction
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Blessabel: 9:12am On May 29, 2020
please what about FCE
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2020
Blessabel:
please what about FCE
It is always polytechnic first, then FCEs and finally Universities
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2020
is the payment for polytechnics confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2020
Rahym001:
is the payment for polytechnics confirmed
Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
Naomi4Noah:
Yes
Thank God ooo
very soon we go see
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 10:39am On May 29, 2020
Nawo o. We may see today becos somebody from our platform said his friend at UNIBEN using eco bank have started receiving alert yesterday and he even send payslip to us
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Any reduction

Yes, less than April salary. I noticed 5k reduction.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
just received FCE Ecobank
reduction of 2k
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
FCE access bank received. 1k less than April
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Yes, less than April salary. I noticed 5k reduction.

It's high time we all defiled this lockdown and protest this injustice. Why will this good for nothing government be deducting our salary every month without any explanation, all in the name of technical issues? This has gone out of hand
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
Fabregas1109:
Nawo o. We may see today becos somebody from our platform said his friend at UNIBEN using eco bank have started receiving alert yesterday and he even send payslip to us

Any reduction?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
Federal university lecturers have just received their April salaries with #2,300 deductions through ippis

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.