Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (621067 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Olumyyde:
Salary wey we don already spend?!
make I drop my Alc details
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mrgreatness:
make I drop my Alc details
Yours too go come.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Any alert update from fed tertiary institution

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
still expecting
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rahym001:
still expecting
Not today. From 10th July

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by babasadiq79(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
source?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
source please
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Hehehe. Oga has risen from a meeting with director IPPIS

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by saraki2019(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fed. University any alert?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
ippis the more u see the less u understand

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Any news on alert today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
harrisonfo:
Any news on alert today
Hmmm it doesn't look like anything is going to happen this week.....this 10th of July story is becoming real
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ibbo: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2020
has teaching hospitals even recieve theirs?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
10th of July then
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Disregard the 10th July prediction. I don't need source to tell me that. The proponent of that date has done that a few times in the past; give predictions that didn't come true. Even said at some point FG is broke.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ibbo: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2020
the last salary was 4th of june. hopefully this month own will be the same o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mackenzy: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2020
I’m believing God it won’t be more than 4th July because men need the cash like tomorrow.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Let's be hopeful... Tomorrow or next
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
bulaj:
Disregard the 10th July prediction. I don't need source to tell me that. The proponent of that date has done that a few times in the past; give predictions that didn't come true. Even said at some point FG is broke.
the guy that said 10th factually told us when May was paid. but still I don't believe that 10th date.

payroll officer in my institution told me today dat June payslip has been sent to us and dat when he called ippis he was told they were making necessary corrections for those in Federal Univerties
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rahym001:
the guy that said 10th factually told us when May was paid. but still I don't believe that 10th date.

payroll officer in my institution told me today dat June payslip has been sent to us and dat when he called ippis he was told they were making necessary corrections for those in Federal Univerties

Ippis always making corrections since Feb

Well done
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Any news
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mackenzy: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Rahym001:

Is it to all federal tertiary institutions? Did The payroll officer say anything about payment any time soon?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Mackenzy:

Is it to all federal tertiary institutions? Did The payroll officer say anything about payment any time soon?
no specific date

in my institution most do not have any problem except those who are yet to be captured because they are in school abroad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crusader1: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Let's stop all this salary permutation. The truth of the matter remains that our unions have failed to man up to their responsibility. There is no workable logic as to why, the ministry of Education gets paid a week or two after her contemporaries. I will just observe
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mackenzy: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Crusader1:
Let's stop all this salary permutation. The truth of the matter remains that our unions have failed to man up to their responsibility. There is no workable logic as to why, the ministry of Education gets paid a week or two after her contemporaries. I will just observe
My brother that’s what I have be pondering about for some months now. Relevant Ministries of the Government such as Education, Health,Defense and the likes that are not suppose to be toyed with are now mere objects of ridicule. God is watching.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mackenzy: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
taibat61:

Ippis always making corrections since Feb

Well done
When they are not done making corrections in their lives what do you expect....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Apart from universities which other MDA'S is being owed June salary please?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
polytechnics and FCEs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Okay. So all Mda apart from university, polytechnic and Fce has gotten?

polytechnics and FCEs[/quote]
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Just like play we are gradually approaching the 10th of July as declared by some persons
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
I am just praying & hoping that the delay is because they want to pay NMWA. Lets PLEASBE put it in owr prayers everybody, i think it has reach to that level now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by heykims(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2020
ashafson:
I am just praying & hoping that the delay is because they want to pay NMWA. Lets PLEASBE put it in owr prayers everybody, i think it has reach to that level now
NMWA doesn't come with salary but separately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.