Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (617475 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
May be it is because the tertiary institutions like daring government by threatening to go on strike and by going on strikes,

that is why the government has be delaying their salary as punishment.

This is why the tertiary institutions must start looking for ways to reconcile with the government.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
7victor:
May be it is because the tertiary institutions like daring government by threatening to go on strike and by going on strikes,

that is why the government has be delaying their salary as punishment.

This is why the tertiary institutions must start looking for ways to reconcile with the government.

Your salary and wage is YOUR RIGHT.... You don't have to grovel before the FG to get them...

How can you surrender your rights on the alter of being cordial with your oppressors?

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
jmaine:

Your salary and wages is YOUR RIGHT.... You don't have to grovel before the FG to get them...

How can you surrender your rights on the alter of being cordial with your oppressors?
Some MOUAU academic staff are yet to be paid their four months salary. It quite unfortunate!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
edogu:

Some MOUAU academic staff are yet to be paid their four months salary. It quite unfortunate!

Very terrible.. 5 months going...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by lecturer50(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
It seems that every other federal government workers have received their salaries except lecturers.

I only pity the lecturers who are Muslims and were hoping to use the money for tomorrow's sallah.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
lecturer50:
It seems that every other federal government workers have received their salaries except lecturers.

I only pity the lecturers who are Muslims and were hoping to use the money for tomorrow's sallah.

No one has been paid... It's a general issue...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
jmaine:

Say what u know pls. We were paid on the 24th last week.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kunlebonik(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looking for the BUILDING DEVELOPER, call/whatsap on 08038899130. We can calculate all you need for your new home, our charges or supervision money is between 15% to 35%. Anywhere in Nigeria. we manage site well, and house to let in Ado/odo Ota local gov areas, depend on the areas, Sango, agbara, baga etc. Call/whatsap 08038899130.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Olumyyde:

Say what u know pls. We were paid on the 24th last week.

The discourse I responded to bothers on Tertiary institution staff..

He specifically mentioned only lecturers haven't been paid, and we all know that no staff in Federal Tertiary institutions have been paid.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kunlebonik(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looking for the BUILDING DEVELOPER, call/whatsap on 08038899130. We can calculate all you need for your new home, our charges or supervision money is between 15% to 35%. Anywhere in Nigeria. we manage site well, and house to let in Ado/odo Ota local gov areas, depend on the areas, Sango, agbara, baga etc. Call/whatsap 08038899130.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

The discourse I responded to bothers on Tertiary institution staff..

He specifically mentioned only lecturers haven't been paid, and we all know that no staff in Federal Tertiary institutions have been paid.

Thanks.
Now I get the boundary of ur submission. My bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jombojombo(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2020
kunlebonik:
Looking for the BUILDING DEVELOPER, call/whatsap on 08038899130. We can
calculate all you need for your new home, our charges or supervision money is
between 15% to 35%. Anywhere in Nigeria. we manage site well, and house to let
in Ado/odo Ota local gov areas, depend on the areas, Sango, agbara, baga etc.
Call/whatsap 08038899130.

Oga enough of this ur advert. Creat ur own thread

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Salary coming soon....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by lecturer50(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

My friend that is working with the federal civil service has received his salary since 24th.
Another friend of mine knows a federal government worker that has been paid.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2020
ASUU members please which forms are we asked to fill before payment of our salaries?
why is federal government treating us with levity?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Fabregas1109:
Salary coming soon....

Na today we done hear this one?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
y is this ippis doing thses things to federal universities? This is not fair at all
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Sacramento85:
ASUU members please which forms are we asked to fill before payment of our salaries?
why is federal government treating us with levity?

Should be IPPIS capture form...

Stay away from it.. We are already on the platform, who are they trying to deceive...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

Should be IPPIS capture form...

Stay away from it.. We are already on the platform, who are they trying to deceive...

jmaine pls educate me on the form. Did ippis send any form to schools to be filled?
what is the implication of not filling it?
who and who are asked to fill it?
when was it sent?
pls help me with these information.
God bless
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Sacramento85:

jmaine pls educate me on the form. Did ippis send any form to schools to be filled?
what is the implication of not filling it?
who and who are asked to fill it?
when was it sent?
pls help me with these information.
God bless

What we heard from some schools is that they were being pressured by their bursars to come fill those forms, else their July salaries won't be paid. I believe it will be so going forward.

I wonder what the catch is... I dey platform already, you come still say make i fill form... grin grin grin.

They are not serious at all..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

What we heard from some schools is that they were being pressured by their bursars to come fill those forms, else their July salaries won't be paid. I believe it will be so going forward.

I wonder what the catch is... I dey platform already, you come still say make i fill form... grin grin grin.

Jmaine, please what will be so going forward?
are u sure, we will be paid this month?
what is d way forward Jmaine?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol if you under ippis be ready to be filling forms steady to update your records.

[/quote]
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Sacramento85:

Jmaine, please what will be so going forward?
are u sure, we will be paid this month?
what is d way forward Jmaine?

No idea bro.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2020
awele186:
Lol if you under ippis be ready to be filling forms steady to update your records.

Indeed! This is not about updating any records... It's strictly about anti IPPIS lecturers...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by saraki2019(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Is it NHF form you people are talking about?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2020
jmaine:

Indeed! This is not about updating any records... It's strictly about anti IPPIS lecturers...

please tell us what it is. we are totally in the dark
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Sacramento85:

please tell us what it is. we are totally in the dark

I don already answer this question bro....Just wait for more info..

We can't be too certain about what's to come...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
This government values education less
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sacramento85:
This government values education less
Lol I tell u.....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning
I think its time to get a second income source if you dont already have one as a govt worker, and use some part of your salary to support it. This dependency on salary is becoming too much to the extend that people have forgotten that God is the provider not your salary, He is even the one that provide you with the salary you so much depend on.
Start something mo matter how small it is, it will help you save and help you not to be living from one paycheck to another.
thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.