Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Can A Virgin Get Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant (2067 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pls can a virgin get pregnant......... Even without penetration....I don't want to believe this story now
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dear Op,

You're pregnant, and you shouldn't lie that it was conceived of the Holy Spirit.

Moflix diapers is what I can give.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can a pregnant woman be a virgin? On a serious note,it's possible but through artificial insemnation(but doctors tool will pass there sha).

4 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Sabby1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
favoryte33:
Can a pregnant woman be a virgin? On a serious note,it's possible but through artificial insemnation(but doctors tool will pass there sha).

In this context, it is preferable to use In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) rather than artificial insemination
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

In this context, it is preferable to use In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) rather than artificial insemination
Aren't they the same or am i not making sense?

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by internationalman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
yeah, you can have as many children as you want without having sex. don't y'all women say sex isn't pleasurable to you.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Sabby1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
favoryte33:
Aren't they the same or am i not making sense?
You're really making sense. They are quite similar but actually different. The main difference between an artificial insemination and IVF treatments are: IVF is a process involving egg stimulation, retrieval, fertilization, and transfer; whereas, an artificial insemination injects sperm into a uterus to decrease the sperm’s travel time to the egg.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by thesicilian: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
It's only in Nigeria you see a girl who has done all sorts of unprintable nastiness still calling herself a virgin simply because she has not been "fully penetrated".

2 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by profilemessages: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
after sleeping with all the guys in your street, you still swore that you are a virgin, no problem even our great grand mother Eve was a virgin too.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Bola146(f): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Dear Op,

You're pregnant, and you shouldn't lie that it was conceived of the Holy Spirit.

Moflix diapers is what I can give.

grin grin
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Pls can a virgin get pregnant......... Even without penetration....I don't want to believe this story now

Yes.

If a man ejaculates near her P, it can flow in and fertilize an egg.

Not common though.

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
here is a simple clue:
if a virgin spreads her leg and a man ejaculate in her toto, wouldnt she get pregnant (even though still being a virgin)?!?
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by fcdgrand(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
what do you mean?, details?, or are you an anti-christ?
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by iCauseTrouble: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
All the cumshot you've swallowed can make you pregnant grin
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Yes.

If a man ejaculates near her P, it can flow in and fertilize an egg.

Not common though.
...very very educative
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
She confided in me that she saw her period around 25 of last month though she wasn't too sure. So she's patiently waiting for her period but it's not showing.....
She n and guy did some stuff on 15 of this month...... so me am confused how come the period don't want to come.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
She confided in me that she saw her period around 25 of last month though she wasn't too sure. So she's patiently waiting for her period but it's not showing.....
She n and guy did some stuff on 15 of this month...... so me am confused how come the period don't want to come.
you and this friend lies. Na u. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1231912-woman-shares-unusual-story-pregnant-a-virgin-video.html
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by natsuDragneel: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Lol
They did some "stuff"
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by HealthyPenis: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
It is possible, though very rare. Even while not having penetrative sex, it can can still happen when a man and woman engaged in pre-intimacy and other forms of sex (oral) are in very close proximity and the man releases "precum" from his organ. Precum/pre-ejaculate is usually released unintentionally and the man may not be aware since it doesn't evoke a strong pleasurable response like ejaculation.

Meanwhile, for those of you (men) that are desperately searching for solutions on how to increase the length and girth of your peniss, or the ladies that are dissatisfied with the current size of their significant other's organ, kindly take a look at the thread below (there's also a free eBook giveaway). You'll be glad you did... smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/5577214/peniss-enlargement-exercise-how-increase
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by DocJoseph(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Phenomenal16:

From ur question, you want to know whether a woman can get pregnant without the sperms of a man....No, it's not possible. Except it's the False Conception of the coming Antichrist. No Virgin can get pregnant without the sperms of a man. In the case of Virgin Mary the mother of Jesus Christ... It was the divine Plan of God... God didn't Bleep Mary spiritually, but He placed Jesus Christ in her womb....because God is the great creator. Remember, The child Jesus was already in Heaven before he was born as a man on earth... He was the begotten son of GOD... even during creation, he also partake in the creation. So it was a divine plan of God....
�Talking about scientific or medical aspect.... It's not possible....but its possible if the sperms is involved!
Talking about Spiritual aspect,....like what will happen during the birth of the Antichrist... It's possible.
Talking about Human activities.... A man can ejagulates into a woman without putting his Penis inside her, she may get pregnant.... But we are not 100% sure....the probability of her getting Pregnant is 60%.

For you to get pregnant.... U need normal sexual Penetration and ejagulation in order to have a living child.... Babies that comes through Vitro or insemination is always heartless, evil and stubborn
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant by kiddkash(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
yeah! Jane The Virgin did it

(1) (Reply)

Old Grandma Dance Seductively With Old Grandpa Like Young Couple, Spark Outrage / Help,am Always Attracted To Single mom / Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.