Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven (455 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / A Sin Without Forgiveness / Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ephesians 5:3-14 Amplified Bible (AMP)

3 But sexual immorality and all [moral] impurity [indecent, offensive behavior] or greed must not even be hinted at among you, as is proper among saints [for as believers our way of life, whether in public or in private, reflects the validity of our faith]. 4 Let there be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse [obscene or vulgar] joking, because such things are not appropriate [for believers]; but instead speak of your thankfulness [to God].

*5 For be sure of this: no immoral, impure, or greedy person—for that one is [in effect] an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God [for such a person places a higher value on something other than God].

6 Let no one deceive you with empty arguments [that encourage you to sin], for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience [those who habitually sin]. 7 So do not participate or even associate with them [in the rebelliousness of sin].*

8 For once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [live as those who are native-born to the Light] 9 (for the fruit [the effect, the result] of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10 trying to learn [by experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [and letting your lifestyles be examples of what is most acceptable to Him—your behavior expressing gratitude to God for your salvation]. 11 Do not participate in the worthless andunproductive deeds of darkness, but instead expose them [by exemplifying personal integrity, moral courage, and godly character]; 12 for it is disgraceful even to mention the things that such people practice in secret. 13 But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light [of God’s precepts], for [a]it is light that makes everything visible. 14 For this reason He says,

“Awake, sleeper,
And arise from the dead,
And Christ will shine [as dawn] upon you and give you light.”
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by Ladylite: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jesusjnr this contradicts the former post
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
John 5:14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Afterward, Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, “See, you are well! Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Titus 2:11-12 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. This same grace teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age (inside this sinful world not after rapture or when we die)

Every human being has *grace* inside him/her to *first receive Jesus Christ Crucified* as your own personal Lord and God (Salvation)
This same grace(Christ Jesus Crucified inside you now) teaches us how to reject ungodly and worldly (immoral) desires
This same grace teaches us how to live a self-controlled, righteous and holy life with a purpose that reflects spiritual maturity in this sinful world not after rapture or inside the grave not minding the persecutions, trials, challenges, enjoyments, miracles, favours e.t.c we are encountering on this earthly journey.

Use the GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW whether you are a Christian, ideologist, atheist or any other religion.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR SIN... (John 15:22)

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR EACH HUMAN BEING (2 Corinthians 12:9)

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
The Lord is with you,
Blessed are you among women.
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
John 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 That was the true Light(Jesus Christ Crucified), which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

if you are a human being that has come into this world and THIS LIGHT has not lighted you. You are darkness (it is not you are 'in darkness')
thus
"Ephesians 5: 8 For *ye were sometimes darkness*, but *now are ye light in the Lord*: walk as children of light:"

There is darkness in the earth and thick darkness covers the universe but CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED IS THE LIGHT THAT SHINES TO DISPEL/REBUKE this darkness
thus
"Isaiah 60: 2 For, behold, *the darkness shall cover the earth*, and *gross darkness the people*: but the *Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.*

3 And the Gentiles *shall come to thy light*, and kings *to the brightness of thy rising*."

You cannot use any religion, noise, ideology, entertainment/drama on pulpits, academia, science, philosophy, fashion, art, mere-routine christian activities, human wisdom, visible and invisible things in heaven/earth/under-world, spiritual powers in the unseen realm, religious titles, e.t.c which is DARKNESS TO CHASE AWAY DARKNESS
thus
Ephesians 5: 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

"2 Corinthians 4: 6 For God, *who commanded the light to shine out of darkness(Genesis 1:3)*, hath *shined in our hearts(first who accepted the grace of the gospel and are now sharing it with you)*, to give the *LIGHT of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.*

7 But we have this treasure(CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED; THE LIFE THAT IS LIGHT) in earthen vessels(our mortal human bodies with its weakness/limitations), that *the excellency of the power may be of God*, and not of us."

Surrender yourself now to the grace of His Death and Resurrection so that you may receive Jesus Christ Crucified who is the ONLY LIFE THAT IS LIGHT to EVERY HUMAN BEING WHO COMES INTO THIS WORLD!!!
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mark 8: 35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
2 Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Psalms 43:3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. 43:4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Psalms 36:7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. 36:8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. 36:9 For with thee is the fountain of life: *in thy light shall we see light.*
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified; My New Born Baby King!!!

Happy Christmas Brethren!!!
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Christ Jesus Crucified is now the owner of your life, you no longer do things because *you want to* rather because *he wills it* and as long as He wills it, He is GOD(all sufficient and all providing as well as the owner of all resources both things in heaven, earth and under-world including what can be seen and those that cannot be seen) hence He will cause men, situations and including leading you by his instructions to make that thing come into *full manifestations* thus "it is GOD at work inside and around your life now *both to will and do his good pleasures*" (Phil.2:13)
Just *continue in conversation (bible studies to know more of Jesus Christ Crucified and prayers) and constant submissiveness to his grace as well as instructions* in your daily living.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Jesus, keep me near the cross:

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain,
Free to all—a healing stream,
Flows from Calv’ry’s mountain.

Refrain:
In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever;
From the cross my ransomed soul
Nothing then shall sever.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the Bright and Morning Star
Sheds its beams around me.

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadow o’er me.

Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I see my Savior’s face,
Leave His presence never.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 3:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
I AM RESOLVED:

1 I am resolved no longer to linger,
charmed by the world's delight;
things that are higher, things that are nobler,
these have allured my sight.

Refrain:
I will hasten to Him,
hasten so glad and free;
Jesus, greatest, highest,
I will come to Thee.

2 I am resolved to go to the Savior,
leaving my sin and strife;
He is the true one; He is the just one,
He has the words of life. [Refrain]

3 I am resolved, and who will go with me?
Come, friends, without delay;
taught by the Bible, led by the Spirit,
we'll walk the heavenly way. [Refrain]
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Galatians 6:14 Living Bible (TLB)
14 As for me, God forbid that I should boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in all the attractive things of the world was killed long ago, and the world’s interest in me is also long dead.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by ochibuogwu5: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2019
1 John 1:1-4 Living Bible (TLB)
1 Christ was alive when the world began, yet I myself have seen him with my own eyes and listened to him speak. I have touched him with my own hands. He is God’s message of life. 2 This one who is life from God has been shown to us, and we guarantee that we have seen him; I am speaking of Christ, who is eternal Life. He was with the Father and then was shown to us. 3 Again I say, we are telling you about what we ourselves have actually seen and heard, so that you may share the fellowship and the joys we have with the Father and with Jesus Christ his son. 4 And if you do as I say in this letter, then you, too, will be full of joy, and so will we.
Re: For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven by BlueAngel444: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Titus 2:11-12 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. This same grace teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age (inside this sinful world not after rapture or when we die)

Every human being has *grace* inside him/her to *first receive Jesus Christ Crucified* as your own personal Lord and God (Salvation)
This same grace(Christ Jesus Crucified inside you now) teaches us how to reject ungodly and worldly (immoral) desires
This same grace teaches us how to live a self-controlled, righteous and holy life with a purpose that reflects spiritual maturity in this sinful world not after rapture or inside the grave not minding the persecutions, trials, challenges, enjoyments, miracles, favours e.t.c we are encountering on this earthly journey.

Use the GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW whether you are a Christian, ideologist, atheist or any other religion.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR SIN... (John 15:22)

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR EACH HUMAN BEING (2 Corinthians 12:9)

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

That John 15:22 the sin there is rejecting Jesus

(1) (Reply)

MFM Daily Devotional 7 February 2020 / Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown / N51,000 To Churches Before Getting Married In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.