Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria (4316 Views)

Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
I saw violent revolution in Nigeria

I pray that the evil that is about to befall Nigeria will not near you and your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by sammyj: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Are you a prophet or a dreamer!! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
God protect your children

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Although, it can be averted if Nigerians are willing.... but it will take a lot of physical and spiritual efforts.

I saw the same thing early 2019 on about 2 or 3 occasions, I heard people chanting revolution amidst a proper street war.

In the dream I led some youths all over the place to carry Tinubu when he was trying to jump over a fence. I am not a prophet and not close to one. but I see long before it occurs. Also, I am Yoruba and have nothing to gain if Tinubu is to go down, but what I see is what I have narrated.

I want revolution but I believe it can happen in a peaceful way without people losing their lives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
I saw the same in a dream too this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by otosa(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
My brother, if revolution is going to start today it will never be a peaceful one because the Government has make us see each other as enemy of another. Then as matter of urgent, we need to amend the constitution in the way that will allow equal right to everybody, if not, when revolution happened today, there maybe no Country called Nigeria and this will be bad for Nigeria and Nigerians at large.
idid:
Although, it can be averted if Nigerians are willing.... but it will take a lot of physical and spiritual efforts.

I saw the same thing early 2019 on about 2 or 3 occasions, I heard people chanting revolution amidst a proper street war.

In the dream I led some youths all over the place to carry Tinubu when he was trying to jump over a fence. I am not a prophet and not close to one. but I see long before it occurs. Also, I am Yoruba and have nothing to gain if Tinubu is to go down, but what I see is what I have narrated.

I want revolution but I believe it can happen in a peaceful way without people losing their lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by KingSatan: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
idid:

You have seen well my son. The spirit has been busy alerting the chosens in the past few months.

These things are to come and those with the third eye or those who take counsel from the chosens have already mapped their escape plans.

The revolution is inevitable and it will be bloody.

Take heed and prepare your family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Afamed: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
They have come again. Real enemy of the state
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Omenkanauzu: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
They have come again. Real enemy of the state
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by ukpono10: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
I saw the same thing in my dreams last night.The senators were tagged as sleeping senators as the youths chanted and dragged them. Something is definitely going to happen if the government doesn't do something to tackle unemployment. It will hit us big and deep.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Do you have Twitter account. That's best place to sensitize this message.
Earthkumy:
I saw violent revolution in Nigeria

I pray that the evil that is about to befall Nigeria will not near you and your family

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by helinues: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mosquitoes wey bite op overnight wicked gan oo

2 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
ukpono10:
I saw the same thing in my dreams last night.The senators were tagged as sleeping senators as the youths chanted and dragged them. Something is definitely going to happen if the government doesn't do something to tackle unemployment. It will hit us big and deep.

That is what I saw, but I also saw that it was more targeted at the Presidency and the Hausa/Fulani soldiers. The masses won the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
I can see that you skipped your medication
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by bastardmod: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Amen and amen
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Any war now has to be won by the masses, otherwise, that will be the end of everything.. the political class have won for too long.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Litmus: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
If by revolution, you mean an uprising of the people, overthrowing leaders, resulting in changed system of governance leading to a more equitable society or laying the groundwork for same, then OPs dream is just that and not a metaphor. Reason for this is that Nigeria is too diverse in addition to being a federation.

The only forms of revolution capable of improving relative well-being by any measure in Nigeria are those of the intellectual or benign kinds, e.g. technological, farming, superstructural, philosophical ones etc. Violence there can be; revolution, in addition, there will be not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you have Twitter account. That's best place to sensitize this message.

Yes
@earthkumy

We have being Praying that God won't allow it to happen. Because the people will suffer

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
And you aren't sense that jail await you with this your propaganda.
Earthkumy:

Yes
@earthkumy

We have being Praying that God won't allow it to happen. Because the people will suffer
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by ZombieTERROR: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

People should start with your kind

Supporters of Evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
So its you that behind that moniker. You're calling for violent. Have you witness war in your life?
ZombieTERROR:

People should start with your kind

Supporters of Evil
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Southsoul: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
My children Una well-done for malaria see see wey Una dey see
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by ZombieTERROR: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
So its you that behind that moniker. You're calling for violent. Have you witness war in your life?
Lol...
Wake Up and smell the coffee

We are slowly getting to 300million

That's like an American population... While Nigeria is like the size of two US states..
America has fifty states... Mind you

Where are the jobs.... Food... Land mass? For Nigerians

Anarchy looms

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

God is about to shake Nigeria but the time is what i don't know.

I will encourage the government to be careful with Adeyanju, sowore, kanu etc.

3 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
I totally agree with your vision, it correlates with many analysis I've heard and some vision that I've seen. They have to be very careful with Sowore in paricular, else, it would lead the a complete state of anarchy and the fight back from the South will be too much to handle. We want peace to reign, not war - I hope they listen.

Nuzo1:
I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

God is about to shake Nigeria but the time is what i don't know.

I will encourage the government to be careful with Adeyanju, sowore, kanu etc.

3 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
We have to pray against it.

3 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nuzo1:

I had the dream as well. Makes you wonder if as Nigerians we all share the same consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by trutht828: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
idid:

There can never be any peaceful revolution so long as buhari is the president. Buhari isn't a man of peace, but a man of violence and bloodshed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
The simple truth..

Vanhooijdonk:

Nigeria is not united and we have a large segment of the population that is illiterate and easily manipulated by the ruling elite.It will turn to ethnic cleansing in some parts of the country by the time ethnic and religious sentiments are used by the ruling class to whip up sentiments.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
I know, just saying that we have to pray and work fr it, because a violent one will claim too many lives.

trutht828:

There can never be any peaceful revolution so long as buhari is the president. Buhari isn't a man of peace, but a man of violence and bloodshed
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I'm far above such evil plot

Millions of you can't make it happen

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nigerians are too docile to face the government in a violent revolution.

And if they do pluck the courage to do so, they are too divided ethnically and religion wise to make any notable impact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today / See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.