Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) (78106 Views)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
NICOGRAVITY:
I'm impressed he wore it. Leadership by example. We must showcase our locally made products to boast employments. Well done Oni of Ife.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by unbitchable(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Today in history

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
This boy seems not to know have respect for the throne he is occupying. He is just behaving just like a Yahoo boy. Maximum respect to the oba of Benin, that one na king for Nigeria and the entire world, no be this one wey just dey do anyhow like jaguda

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by LibertyRep: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
This Ooni has the time in this world sha.

Definitely because he is in the good book of the Osun government.

Emir Sanusi will be envying him now
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by ekestic1976(f): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
LongDay:
Hello Nairalanders, please you guys should help your brother. While some will have excess to dine and wine, me and my sister are yet to be sure of what we'll eat tomorrow. Not even the regular Garri. Things are really not fair with us at the moment. Nothing will beat any financial assistance you can give us at this period.

0*0*0*4*7*6*2*6*7*9, Stanbic IBTC Bank

Ps: There is no joy in doing this, so please forgive me.

Go to Salvation Army.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
MAY IMES COME SOONER THAN HE PLANNED AND PUT AN END TO THIS RUBBISH. ROYALTY HAS BEEN DISGRACED . cry
IMES WE AWAIT YOUR COMING.
God bless you jare. This man own too much sef

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sammy07:

Are you the aba made ooni? cheesy

Your Monika

Abuse of the Throne?
Why should oba of Benin sit all his ass down in Benin, not going out waiting for salaries Doing nothing, probably settling local dispute, the chiefs could do that.

E pain am ohhhh shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Abuse of the throne.

Imagine the oba of Benin doing this shocked

AWUAH!!!.
Oba gha to kpere....

Ooni gha Flex soborbor cry

How can u compare me with Oba of Benin that can't settle common dispute between Obaseki nd Oshiomhole?

Can Oba of Benin enter Ekosodin, Oluku, Ugbowo or Aduwawa even ikpoba hill with out security?

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
No matter how many years that falsehood thrives, the
truth will always meet up with it one day.

No matter how many years the people of falsehood
reign, Imes will eventually meet up with them some day
in Shaa Allaah. cheesy

Imes, the end of days, the beginning of New ones..
The one who is not a king or ruler but to whom many
kings and rulers will "bow"... I'm very fascinated by your
personality... telling the world about you alone gives me
joy... cheesy

We await your coming cheesy

Pls who is this Imes?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by sonnie10: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
LongDay:
Hello Nairalanders, please you guys should help your brother. While some will have excess to dine and wine, me and my sister are yet to be sure of what we'll eat tomorrow. Not even the regular Garri. Things are really not fair with us at the moment. Nothing will beat any financial assistance you can give us at this period.

0*0*0*4*7*6*2*6*7*9, Stanbic IBTC Bank

Ps: There is no joy in doing this, so please forgive me.

Where are you at?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Riplogic:

Pls who is this Imes?
The end of days, the beginning of new ones grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

How can u compare me with Oba of Benin that can't settle common dispute between Obaseki nd Oshiomhole?

Can Oba of Benin enter Ekosodin, Oluku, Ugbowo or Aduwawa even ikpoba hill with out security?

Our Oba of benin leads benin...
Osho and Obas are figure head... Royalty dont dance with thugs...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Awe4luv(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
while ooni of Ife was busy catwalking on the runway, fg decided to stop the 50naira POS charge
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
This boy seems not to know have respect for the throne he is occupying. He is just behaving just like a Yahoo boy. Maximum respect to the oba of Benin, that one na king for Nigeria and the entire world, no be this one wey just dey do anyhow like jaguda

Shut up before I curse
Oba of Benin that can't settle common dispute between Obaseki nd Oshiomhole.
His own is to be getting married to small Idia girl SS1 student.
Oba of Benin that can't move freely without security in his own kingdom.
Let him try near enter Ugbowo, Aduwawa, Ekosodin or Igue without security nd see what boys will do to him

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by samsam2019: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
This guy has no sense

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

The end of days, the beginning of new ones grin
From frying pan to fire, the thing is really strange. Which religion get this imes and what is its full meaning
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Our Oba of benin leads benin... Osho and Obas are figure head... Royalty dont dance with thugs...

Oba of Benin is a thug nd womaniser himself. Didn't u hear about how he married an Idia girls college SS1 atudent?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by OyinO: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fakest Ooni of all time in the history of old Ife Kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
No matter how many years that falsehood thrives, the
truth will always meet up with it one day.

No matter how many years the people of falsehood
reign, Imes will eventually meet up with them some day
in Shaa Allaah. cheesy

Imes, the end of days, the beginning of New ones..
The one who is not a king or ruler but to whom many
kings and rulers will "bow"... I'm very fascinated by your
personality... telling the world about you alone gives me
joy... cheesy

We await your coming cheesy

Who is this ur ime?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

Oba of Benin is a thug nd womaniser himself.
Didn't u hear about how he married an Idia girls college SS1 atudent?

Lies bro. Lies...
Keep it clean bro
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
真棒
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by MT: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
By all standards, this was NOT royal.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Conceptman: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na Royal walk grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Until he twerks I'm not impressed grin tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Deeneji84: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Flexing kabiyesi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/photos-ooni-of-ife-catwalks-at-fashion-show-in-lagos/
Deities are highly protocol beings that act like Deities that they are. Oba of Bini, Mai of Borno, Mighty Spirits of Kings of Urhobo land, Alafin of Oyo. These re certainly among d few Monarch Deities known to me in Nigeria. Not the ones that catwalks in fashion shows nor the ones appointed by govnors. All real kings are GODS if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by Charly68: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Irunmale ebora ile Oodua!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/photos-ooni-of-ife-catwalks-at-fashion-show-in-lagos/
/
Timaya won't like this.

In the world of Timaya, it is either a Whiteman's attire or you are nothing.

/
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by AreaFada2: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sammy07:

Are you the aba made ooni? cheesy

Your Monika

Abuse of the Throne?
Why should oba of Benin sit all his ass down in Benin, not going out waiting for salaries Doing nothing, probably settling local dispute, the chiefs could do that.

What, who, where, is lmes?

Oba of Benin hears cases ranging from family, intercommunity, chieftaincy rivalries, land and other disputes. Every resident of areas under his domain has a right to be heard by the king if disputes cannot be resolved locally or stalled in the court for years and withdrawn.

Oba's duties to his people come first. Sitting up to 7pm to hear cases often. Oba hardly has time to go out. People from home and abroad come to see him.

The emperor of Ethiopia often stood up even in his 80s to hear local disputes between his people. Honouring his oath made in Jerusalem while fleeing from Italian invaders in 1933.

You cannot be too big to ignore a tradition on ground for centuries. An ancient form of citizen's right to a fair hearing.

Do not let ignorance make you speak anyhow. An Oba of Benin is prepared for kingship from birth.

Not apprentice on the job. He would observe his father do the job and follow suit in due course.

You do not get the position because you have the most money, more political connection or whatever.

Oba of Benin spent enough time studying in UK, working at the UN, Being ambassador to Angola, Italy, Scandinavia (accredited to several countries there) and traveling worldwide as a prince to even need much traveling around now as king unless for truly crucial events.

How other Kings choose to do their things is up to them. People have different cultures, histories and priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
I love my Monarch. Real monarchs are they that are the physically seen GODS of the earth e.g HRM, Oba of Bini, HRM Ovie of Urhobo, Sacred MAI of Borno, Alafin of oyo nd few re the real monarchs n GODS not the ones catwalking in fashion shows, not the ones appointed by govnor nor the ones that sits on d floor for a presidnt. Nt them pls

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) by lakesider(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
When person yan this oni. Make people no vex oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria / Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.