Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pedigree Rottweiler - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Rottweiler (1477 Views)

Awesome Pedigree Rottweiler Pups For SALE!!! / Top Pedigree Rottweiler Available For Stud and also his male puppy / 9months Pedigree Rottweiler (marshall) Is Available For quick sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Rottweiler by dorcky: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
All male pedigree Rottweilers are available .

If interested
Call: 07037902325

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by tonydaniel: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is ur location nd how old nd how much

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by dorcky: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2019
The dogs location is Kaduna
They are 9wks
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by kchaste(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Scammers everywhere. These dogs belong to Zonar and are all in Kaduna not Jos as claimed. Don't fall for this guy biko

As against my above post calling the OP a scam, the mistake in the location of the dogs made me raise the alarm as there are lots of scammers out there.

The OP is is not a scammer as he got permission from the owner of the dogs to advertise them but only made a mistake in the location of the dogs.

I ll advise you modify your post sir.

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by Lordgatt: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Scammer now plenty in pet section now
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by dorcky: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ooooh my Bad @kchaste and @tonydaniel ... I mistaken the locations . Zonar is my very good friend and tell him I advertised these dog . I am Untouchable .
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by dorcky: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Anyways I am just coming inn since ... I should have responded earlier .
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by dorcky: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
That’s me and Azure one of Zonar’s stock sold to a friend .

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler by kchaste(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2020
As against my above post calling the OP a scam, the mistake in the location of the dogs made me raise the alarm as there are lots of scammers out there.

The OP is is not a scammer as he got permission from the owner of the dogs to advertise them but only made a mistake in the location of the dogs.

I ll advise you modify your post sir.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m About To Buy This Boerboel / Dog Battling With Ticks / Adult Male Nd Female Rott For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.