Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found (66710 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ask her again where she went, she is still lying to you
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by gnss(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2019
She is Matured enough to at least wrote down the phone number of His Parent/ Guardian and call them immediately she got to her Grand Parents place ,How would a matured girl Luke this Go to her Grand Parents without knowing her unknown where about will cause Confusion, Probably maybe she went for something else as others suggested ,If she is not found another Church Kidnaping of someone case like Prophet Alfa Babatunde would have come up .
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Apination(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2019
I wanted to state the obvious when everyone was throwing sympathy around but was not in any mood to act like a DICK which was the only thing she's had for the past days undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by chigoizie7(m): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2019
That girl go collect prick, come use granny house as excuse

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Raalsalghul: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2019
jimmyolasun:
see as her breast full everywhere... chai! the "grandparent" really enjoyed
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Yamleg: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2019
jimmyolasun:
I know you are #jimmy_olasun, what if I call you #Jim_asun
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Sirseedorf(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2019
grin

Sakamanje level.

grin grin

Babe went on a Dickation jare
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by holuwajobar(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Nlanders no dy sleep?

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Originalsly: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm.... final year mass communication student failing to make basic communication.....according to her parents.....and the whole wide world now knows. I can see she has a very bright future in mass communication.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by TemmyT002(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2019
drugcartel:
Thank God she came back hale and hearty. I don't understand what they meant by she went to visit her grandparents. Does it mean she didn't inform her parents that she wants to visit her grandparents? Let's just assume she doesn't have a phone, are they telling me that her grandparents doesn't have a way of communicating with her parents? Informing them she came visiting and arrived safely ain't a bad idea.
Will it be right to be surprised that a girl of her age doesn't know the phone number of at least one of her parent off hand?
She could always beg strangers to let her make call with their phone.
What do I know?
Let me Jejely keep my thoughts to myself,

Calm down
The parents and the grandparents may be having issues and not talking to one another.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2019
went to visit her grandparents? cheesy
biko when u want to lie make u lie well grin
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by NiklauseFred(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2019
If I believe this cock and bull story make I know wetin cause am.
The moment I saw the girls lip I knew she has gone for the "last supper" cool cool

Angel Micheal taking down her name and that of her father for judgment on the last day grin

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2019
holuwajobar:
Nlanders no dy sleep?
not everybody dey naija cheesy.its just 9:20 pm over here and ppl still dey even ginger for street cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Enemyofpeace: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Where was she founded? I'm sure na man she go visit.

Merry Christmas to you to all those that ate me here. I pray that you all leaf so as for you to see what I will be in the future

Cc seun, lalasticlala, dominique, ishilove, funjosh, seunmomoh, naijaolosho and mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Enemyofpeace: 3:51am On Dec 25, 2019
See as she resemble seunmomoh especially with breasts
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by clemzo101(m): 4:03am On Dec 25, 2019
jimmyolasun:
cheesy grin grin you are all mad on nairaland, u wont kill me with laughter

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Heymus(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2019
This is the first thread I'm seeing ever since more than ten years of joining nairalanders that nairalanders agreed on a certain issue.
Definitely she left the church to collect hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Uniqueteco(m): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Roon9:
Lmao! I think you meant Grand boyfriend Sir grin
The church should sue you for dragging its name and attempting to suggest that she "expired by fire" grin
Bad boy
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2019
Okpa042:
cry

Abi she go collect preek

If the grandparents are alive and they can talk, I'm sure they would've told their son whether his daughter came to see them or not.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Jabioro: 5:08am On Dec 25, 2019
She told the church security that Ashe wanted to buy sanitary pad..vom she visited her grandparents meanwhile she left behind her phone..I am yet to believe..she has gone to .. simple!
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by ultimatekint(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2019
Check her pussy, scattered!
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by chidooh1: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2019
This is what this family came up with after a family meeting. Anyway., they would have at least come up with something different and quite believable.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Spino6(m): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Make dem forget that thing who dem wan decieve the girl bin wan go change oil abeg
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by jurgyvideos: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Good news.

To get ideas on how to start any type of business visit https://www.jurgyblog.com
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
Nnna see bobby
that bobby on a 20yr old. Men gat to work on it.

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by 21savages: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2019
U gat no joy cheesy
Okpa042:
cry

Abi she go collect preek
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Awoo88: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2019
TechCapon:
She left vigil in the middle of the night to visit her grandparents. Una lie pass Lai Mohammed
I for tell you say you right but it is not possible for anybody to "lie pass lie Muhammad". Absolutely impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Bahamas95(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Grandparents ko, grandboyfriend ni

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by spyglaxx: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2019
Two incidents now involving female students disappearing. Their mothers will come threatening to arrest everybody in the school. The students were later found in an hotel collecting.... From the dj that played at the party the other night. Happened three weeks ago.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Where was she founded? I'm sure na man she go visit.

Merry Christmas to you to all those that ate me here. I pray that you all leaf so as for you to see what I will be in the future

Cc seun, lalasticlala, dominique, ishilove, funjosh, seunmomoh, naijaolosho and mynd44

OK amen.

But why are you Quoting me in this prayer

Pack well there oo sad

Today is Xmas I no won vex.

No matter what anybody does, it won't stop me from eating my rice and chicken today
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by generalud: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2019
But the initial story was that she went to buy sanitary pad. Now, she went to visit her grand mother. All the same as she has been found alive.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by iamclime(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2019
She went OFF DUTY, as her t-shirt says. And her neck is in layers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.