Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... (552 Views)

Marriage At Registry.Does It Says Husband Cannot Marry Second Wife? / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Ilekokonit: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
If your dad could control your mum and you still loved him and you say your husband is too controlling, then you are a hypocritical and foolish woman.

Your Uncles, Dad and Grand Father ALL controlled their obedient wives who realised that there can not be 2 captains in a ship and they willingly allowed your male relatives to be the master of their homes but just because you think your education and westernization is a licence for you to become uncontrollable you are doing anyhow to your husband, sorry is your middle name and you should thank your husband if he is one to immediately show his displeasure to your haughty misbehaviour as he could have pretended he was cool with your stupidness and behind your back gets himself a prettier younger lady outside who will give him the peace and respect that ALL men require from their women.

And ALL men includes your loving Father, uncle and grand father.

SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO LAST.

REBEL AND BECOME A SINGLE MOTHER AND ONE OF HIS MANY WOMEN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
what a pile of rubbish.... a child would love their dad even if he beats their mum....a child would love their dad even if he abuses their mum daily.... comparing whatever failures of your parents with yourself and/or copying it in your adulthood, without using your damn brain, is not only stoopid but also VERY dangerous.

any person today should do what THEY believe is right, regardless of what their parents did. this is a different day and age, trying to do today what people did 30yrs ago is foolish, to say the least! better a woman to be a single mother than living with the type of controlling demon you are portraying.

btw only a very clueless and ignoramus man would try to control a woman and expect her to be "obedient".... let her be who she desires to be, and if you guys aint compatible then why would you want to be with such person anyway?!?!?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bull crap........ My dad never controlled my mum and their marriage was successful.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Promotions: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Brother 2020 is a door away...keep away from backwardness!!! Control still dey hungry you when real men out there are looking for partnership, co pilot, friendship and maturity etc in a relationship/marriage. if you need someone to control it shows your marriage is likely to fail due to your poor mentality..Merry Christmas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by drugcartel: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Whenever I see thread like this, I always see the Op as a miserably poor street urchin. Instead of thinking out ideas about how to make money and be more reasonable in 2020, you are busy looking for whom to control, Real men don't bother themselves about control and respect cos they have earned it, it's poor guys like you that are shouting respect up and down and end up disgracing us. My guy go and hustle, leave woman matter, respect your woman and she will definitely respect you, treat her like trash and she will treat you like bag of shit. As for me the only thing on my mind now is hustling, If you like respect me, if you like don't but irrespective of who you are or your age, I'm definitely gonna accord everyone respect cos even a day old baby deserves to be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Just the heading alone is enough to give any feminist konji to service you ho ha. This write-up just solidified their motive. grin grin grin

Rip in advance. All feminists are coming to squeeze your balls dry of milk
Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Designerdollars: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
its obvious he never did, cause if he did, I know he won't allow you take up prostitution as means of earning a living. angry
LilMissFavvy:
Bull crap........ My dad never controlled my mum and their marriage was successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Designerdollars: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
feminist and westernized women won't like this write up of yours grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Lightangel65: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ilekokonit:
If your dad could control your mum and you still loved him and you say your husband is too controlling, then you are a hypocritical and foolish woman.

Your Uncles, Dad and Grand Father ALL controlled their obedient wives who realised that there can not be 2 captains in a ship and they willingly allowed your male relatives to be the master of their homes but just because you think your education and westernization is a licence for you to become uncontrollable you are doing anyhow to your husband, sorry is your middle name and you should thank your husband if he is one to immediately show his displeasure to your haughty misbehaviour as he could have pretended he was cool with your stupidness and behind your back gets himself a prettier younger lady outside who will give him the peace and respect that ALL men require from their women.

And ALL men includes your loving Father, uncle and grand father.

SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO LAST.

REBEL AND BECOME A SINGLE MOTHER AND ONE OF HIS MANY WOMEN.

Submitting does not mean controlling. Marriage is an agreement, and I haven't seen any law that states a man should control his wife. His wife should only give him respect

1 Like

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Another demented foool, so many pained losers. I am convinced that you are a mad man, the fact that you are from a family of prostitutes does not mean everyone is from same.
Designerdollars:
its obvious he never did, cause if he did, I know he won't allow you take up prostitution as means of earning a living. angry

2 Likes

Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by Shugavee(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why e Dey pain u ,, we don’t wanna be controlled , don’t kill urself o, cause that will never change. Safe urself the stress by getting involved with women that like to be controlled.
Re: If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... by MajorWarren: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
It’s almost 2020 and this here niqqa is talking about controlling women

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) / Llll / Heartbroken 54-year-old Woman Spends £8,000 On 'revenge Body' After Finding Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.