Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn (516 Views)

Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? / History Is Stubborn / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Useless skeleton. angry

Cursed fool.

Is the heat from USA becoming unbearable?
Bastard.

Why did you release them?

Illiteracy is such a horrible disease. Useless smelly bastard.

God forsaken demon.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by DonBenny77(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Don't mind the "mad man" according to NK
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by idid: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol, the heat was too much for the bastards them and their kitchen cabals...

Cursed people. .. including the so called attorney general..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by VisioDirect: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Not just cursed, he his possessed with the most wicked demon in the kingdom of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by donbachi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Every cigarete smoker still get who him dey hide from.
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by GamalNasser: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
He is only stubborn to Nigerians when he meet who pass am na just illiterate coward e be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by mekaboy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
They cabal need to be in the good books so they can borrow more and squander .

1 Like

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by imiski(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
We should learn to be civilized with our uttrances. We can't just come out in a faceless forum to insult somebody because we don't like his style of governance.
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
idid:
Lol, the heat was too much for the bastards them and their kitchen cabals...

Cursed people. .. including the so called attorney general..

Aswear.

This is the beginning. Chickens always come back home to roost
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Don't mind the "mad man" according to NK
grin

A totally possessed mad man. Aswear
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
VisioDirect:
Not just cursed, he his possessed with the most wicked demon in the kingdom of darkness.

Agreed 100 percent
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:
He is only stubborn to Nigerians when he meet who pass am na just illiterate coward e be

I can see that... Gragra no be power
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by bastardmod: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
We should learn to be civilized with our uttrances. We can't just come out in a faceless forum to insult somebody because we don't like his style of governance.

Na you Sabi wetin you dey talk. Me I know wetin I dey talk.
Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by Captainrambo2: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
I sure say nor be clear eye the idiot president take release them.

Imagine the fool flouting Nigerian laws undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by Captainrambo2: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
oga sharap there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said The Cursed Tyrant Is Stubborn by imiski(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
oga sharap there
[s]
Captainrambo2:
oga sharap there
[/s]
Captainrambo2:
oga sharap there

(1) (Reply)

‘nkem, I Got Your Back’– Ihedioha’s Wife Consoles Him Over Supreme Court Loss / Ehiodioa Legal Team Error / Father Mbaka Says He Have 39 More Prophecies That Will Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.