Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

closed - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / closed (16498 Views)

Always Trust NOOBODY For Your Aliexpess Orders / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by dazzlingd(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2019
From what I've read about noobody... I can conclude that he has a very bad customer service, though he may have integrity.

Integrity alone is not enough but an excellent customer experience.

7 Likes

Re: closed by awoo47: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2019
careertalks:
Tell him to refund my friend because the guy no longer has any phone. The guy is already begging me to tell Azeez to refund him so that he can buy another phone.
xiaomi store plenty around, why must u buy online when u knw it's urgent
and u see jumia u n use undecided
Re: closed by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2019
finalboss:

Story, Try shits like these with me you won't even have time to breath talkless of typing cause nah guard room you go Dy. better for you not to reply me. I know get patience for shits
how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: closed by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Eberejesus111:

You try to talk with him and he ignores you, when you call him, he says his busy and have no time for you, no updates and all, thereby leaving you in the dark.

when did this happen?
Re: closed by lapazi(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
I’m surprised this issue escalated so fast, if you have done your due diligence properly this thread will not be up in the first place.

Noobody is a legit dealer on this platform.
What is 45k,

I’m pretty sure he has opened a claims/dispute with Ali express and this will be sorted out!
Re: closed by sauceEEP(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: closed by awoo47: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2019
padi94:
You see in life everything is communication, Nobody may be a trust worthy guy... if you can communicate this trust properly, by telling people what they are getting into, you will run into these kind of problems.

Why can't Nobody write his or her own policies nd agreement so as to inform customers what they are getting into. Give them worst nd best case scenarios... we must learn to do the right things in this country.

OP no vex I think a lot of people are voicing for this guy. Best case scenario he is legit, worst case scenario he is using different account to comment on this thread. In any case just be patient.

To you nobody pls tell your customers what they are getting into first, save your name
lots of ppl tongue do u know na his workers just avoid stories dat touch nd buy frm physical store or order ursef with one mind if u can take risk grin grin

1 Like

Re: closed by lovemko(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2019
Noobody has a poor customer communication fine, boss OP vouched for him and didn't know his customer communication skills where poor but is reliability so pls Mr.buyer, na your boss indirectly put you in this mess and you should hold me accountable. If he wanted you to cure your phone headache why would he want you to wait for 3weeks to fix a problem he could just walk into any shop and done... Wait, what kind of a boss look for cheap deals that would slow down business... man 3Weeks for something used for business dealings is a no no for me. All in all, your boss OP is funny and can't eat his cake and have it. Online shipping business is not as simple as this. I think you took this step cos of ur boss, so take this issue up with your boss. And OP trash this thread abeg, you failed on your part.
Re: closed by dazzlingd(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2019
lapazi:
I’m surprised this issue escalated so fast, if you have done your due diligence properly this thread will not be up in the first place.

Noobody is a legit dealer on this platform.
What is 45k,

I’m pretty sure he has opened a claims/dispute with Ali express and this will be sorted out!

No longer doubting if he's legit or not but he surely has attitude problems

1 Like

Re: closed by Mckandre(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2019
weyreypey:

She's plain.
Re: closed by finalboss(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2019
lilachiever:

SMH... Empty Barrel
you have alot of accnts

1 Like

Re: closed by MrBONE2(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2019
careertalks:
My story might be long but please try and listen to the end. In October, a friend approached me that he wants to buy a phone. I told him about Xiaomi phones and he liked their product after reading reviews online. After our discussion, he asked me to help him to purchase the phone. I searched on nairaland and found “Azeez Olatunji with phone number 07051054953 with username “NOBODY”. He seemed to be a legit seller so I had to introduce him to my friend.

Bros is it Noobody or Nobody

Because i can bet with my Viduka and Bones that "Noobody"is very Legit and Trusted Dealer here with commendable reviews.

But the moniker "Nobody" send a QooesBumb to my Bone marow cos of things cause by the Moniker Lewinsky 3years ago here to many Nairalanders hence it's account was flaged
Re: closed by finalboss(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2019
awoo47:
xiaomi store plenty around, why must u buy online when u knw it's urgent
and u see jumia u n use undecided
the matter just tire me
Re: closed by RubiesBanking: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Rubbish!! Divide and rule tactics won't work here!! Op and his subordinate only trusted a bad attitude man that's all. Lexusgs430 did same to a friend too..but unlike noobody he has huge maturity

That's what they don't get, reason I don't deal with agent in nairaland on phone deals. Small call to ask them how far its going, next thing you know they quickly start shouting back at you for the reason being your disturbing, they immediately change attitude towards you once your money is collected. Only a few of them are really accommodative on issues like this.

1 Like

Re: closed by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2019
yahoosurepass:

partner in crime grin
abeg o grin
Re: closed by lovemko(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Rubbish!! Divide and rule tactics won't work here!! Op and his subordinate only trusted a bad attitude man that's all. Lexusgs430 did same to a friend too..but unlike noobody he has huge maturity

Why did you have to start your reply with rubbish... You got serious problems you know! Sort ur self out
Re: closed by finalboss(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: closed by femi4: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
"Nobody" is a universal nickname used to adress a Nairaland account that has been deactivated
Nobody is different from NOBODY (all in caps)
Re: closed by MZrapper(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2019
I don't know if noobody is legit or not, one thing I'm sure of is 'he has very many accounts' and he has been posting all sort of positive reviews about himself with his numerous alternates.

If you know you know.

6 Likes

Re: closed by WalkerMichael(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Naijaarchive:
This shouldn't have reach this stage... All i see is poor communication... This issue is common with AliExpress... He can't refund your money till the said 60 days... This is one of the important information he suppose to have informed your friend about... Ask for tracking number and screenshot of the order page of your item so you can be rest assured... He supposed to have send this to you as well...

Below is an item i ordered for myself since November... Still not yet in Nigeria up till now

You just reminded me too.
I ordered for an item on aliexpress since October 26th and I'm yet to receive it.. Very unusual though cus I buy things alot from aliexpress. I just opened a dispute and requested for a refund which id definitely get back.

Noobody is a legit and a household brand here on nairaland. I purchased my current xiaomi note 6 Pro from him. We've had more than 5 deals.

OP please chill.

Re: closed by Mckandre(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:
I don't know if noobody is legit or not, one thing I'm sure of is 'he has very many accounts' and he has been posting all sort of positive reviews about himself with his numerous alternates.

If you know you know.
Lol, nawa o this is really petty coming from u undecided
Like u said "you dont know" refrain from making derogatory comment without knowledge of the individual involved.

3 Likes

Re: closed by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Uniquewise:

I always knew this day would come for that nasty human called "Noobody"
Bought a Redmi phone from him the first time early this year, no issues. By the time I wanted 2 more, having paid him, he started acting funny...became so rude, so abusive, always shouting on the phone. I couldn't understand how a so-called known seller on Nairaland phone section could be so lacking in manners and wisdom, called me all sorts of names over nothing. When I had time to reflect over the whole incidence, I realised it was just simple misunderstanding from both of us. Rather than for Noobody to maturely listen to me, he was just pouring out his misplaced anger on me; at a point even called me a scammer! I had to bear all his insults, cos I just wanted to recover the phone or my money by all means.
Eventually, he delivered the phones ( of course without the accessories he had earlier promised to give). The guy can lie! Kept changing his words and at the same time accusing me of what he was clearly guilty of.

I jejely collected the phones, grateful to God that I did not lose my money at the end (@150k). All through, Noobody never showed any remorse for his extremely poor customer service. Would block me, then unblock for a while. I just vowed never to have anything to do with him again.

I'm glad someone's calling him out now and hope he gets what's coming to him.

P.S. By the way, I won't be surprised if he comes charging at my post like a bull, insulting his generation, not me...it is totally expected of someone like that who shows by his attitude that he totally lacks manners and common sense undecided

respect is reciprocal
Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun maclatunji thank you for the ban in advance.
Oh,you can't take what you dish out? angry

You insult others and start bleating like a he goat, when you are served your condiments? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CHEAPEST AIRTEL Data@ 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=N600, 2G=N1100 (Easy Payment) / UPDATE!! Blackberry phones, iphones, samsung, Htc, Nokia lumia, xperia available / Gionee GN5001s, 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 4G browsing, free pouch, 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.