Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now (630 Views)

NIMC Portal Has Been Down For Weeks Now! / Yuletide: Anaedo Concerned Youth Round-off Tour, Distributes Over 800 Bags / An Open Letter To The Nigerian Youths-By a Concerned Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ctorch: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5572052/attack-amaechi-niger-delta-youths

Part reads thus

"A group under the auspices of Concerned Youths of Niger Delta (CYND) has threatened to attack Igbo interests in River State, following the weekend attack on Minister of Transportation, Chief Chibuike Amaechi, by Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Madrid, Spain.

Worried by the development, which they de- scribed as a ‘national embarrassment,’ the youth group drawn from the six Niger Delta states of Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross River and Edo, threatened to destroy Igbo properties, especially in Rivers State.

The group’s National Coordinator, Chikaru Oronda Ndamati, who read the communiqué after their emergency meeting held in Uyo, Akwa Ibon State, warned IPOB against venting their anger on Amaechi and other national leaders over their personal grievances and gave them seven days to apologise to the minister."

This is over over 13 days now and still the concerned youths hasn't taken any action and Ipob has not apologised but busy with other issues.

I don't want to believe these concerned youths are toothlessbulldog

What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ctorch:

Part reads thus

"A group under the auspices of Concerned Youths of Niger Delta (CYND) has threatened to attack Igbo interests in River State, following the weekend attack on Minister of Transportation, Chief Chibuike Amaechi, by Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Madrid, Spain.

Worried by the development, which they de- scribed as a ‘national embarrassment,’ the youth group drawn from the six Niger Delta states of Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross River and Edo, threatened to destroy Igbo properties, especially in Rivers State.

The group’s National Coordinator, Chikaru Oronda Ndamati, who read the communiqué after their emergency meeting held in Uyo, Akwa Ibon State, warned IPOB against venting their anger on Amaechi and other national leaders over their personal grievances and gave them seven days to apologise to the minister."

This is over over 13 days now and still the concerned youths hasn't taken any action and Ipob has not apologised but busy with other issues.

What's happening?

grin grin grin

Not only concerned youths but south south youths.

Who takes detractors serious. Ndi uchu.

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
the damage is done....their is no such thing as ss and se....
this is the clear message you sendt by not apologizin....
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
if you people were smart,you wouldnt piss off south south people at any circumstance....
they will remember this....

now you are mockin them too....

continue....
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:
the damage is done....their is no such thing as ss and se....
this is the clear message you sendt by not apologizin....

Which damage....abegiii

For those writing SS and SE..

Not everyone has such time.

2 Likes

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:
if you people were smart,you wouldnt piss off south south people at any circumstance....

continue....

They are gods or demigods to be worshipped and not pissed off.

What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Which damage....abegiii

For those writing SS and SE..

Not everyone has such time.

ehen....tell them....warn your people very well....
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

They are gods or demigods to be worshipped and not pissed off.

What nonsense.

its realy not my problem....

better keep your biafra to only south east....
our opinions doesnt matter to you,soo stay in your lane....!!
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

ehen....tell them....warn your people very well....

Please face yorubaland.

If I want to engage you guys you don't need to tell me.

You can carry SS to SW or even Benin Republic
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

Did you see any biafra in SW ( yorubaland) or any of their flag in Benin Republic or Togo?

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Please face yorubaland.

If I want to engage you guys you don't need to tell me.

You can carry SS to SW or even Benin Republic

i am not yoruba....and you will feel it when i punch you in the face on the street....!!
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Did you see any biafra in SW ( yorubaland) or any of their flag in Benin Republic or Togo?

fvck biafra....!!
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
we don here....??
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

our opinions doesnt matter to you,soo stay in your lane....!!

Yoruba man now SS.

Very pathetic.

Last I will do is to deny my region or land.

Be bold enough and stand for what awolowo stood for aside rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
nobody mention me on this thread again....i have nothing nice to say to any igbo....
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

i am not yoruba....and you will feel it when i punch you in the face on the street....!!

Tell that to oba of Benin Republic
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Tell that to oba of Benin Republic

your fvck your fada....!!
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

fvck me....!!

Thought as much.

Sorry.
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Thought nothing.
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

I fvck my fada....!!

I detest Homesexualism.

Please change unless you need extra honeymoon of 14 years in correctional centres.
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

I detest Homesexualism.

Please change unless you need extra honeymoon of 14 years in correctional centres.

i said dont mention me no more....

are you deaf....??
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by darkwan: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ndibunna:

Yoruba man now SS.

Very pathetic.

Last I will do is to deny my region or land.

Be bold enough and stand for what awolowo stood for aside rat poison.

just return to cameroon already or prepare for war....
we nigerians are tired of this una online rantins....

useless,senseless,ineffectual....
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

i said dont mention me no more....

I am deaf....??

Sorry for your condition.

My apologies.
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Ndibunna: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

just return to cameroon already or prepare for war....
we nigerians are tired of this una online rantins....

useless,senseless,ineffectual....

We Nigerians...Lol

Do I resemble unity beggar?

1 Like

Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by jimyjames(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
darkwan:

continue....

What will they do? The man we beat up in Spain is our son ameachi not an ijaw man
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by Bigflamie(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
What do you intend to achieve with this thread?

So many sick people on the internet
Re: Re:niger Delta Concerned Youth Gives IPOB 7 Days. Is Already 2 Weeks Now by gidgiddy: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ctorch:

Part reads thus

What's happening?

When you hear those words "Niger Delta", it only refers to an area, not a people. There isnt any group that can really speak for all the tribes in the Niger Delta. Any group claiming to do so is just wasting its time.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha ‘reconcile’ (video) / JUST IN: Nigerian Female Senator, Rose Oko Dies At 63 / PDP And Their Online Agents Are Spreading Fake News To Cause Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.