Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help (3358 Views)

Are You Into Forex Get Free $70 Now To Trade / Forex And Crypto Scams | Why You Shouldn't Rush Into Forex In 2021 / CBN Injects $210m Into Forex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by gabe: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2019
shadow3:
firstly you have Google, there is babypips.com and also YouTube and there are a lot of ebooks that can help you but if you want fast result just change your topic to fact that you will pay any amount to learn forex and assure you that 30 ppl will contact you within a day

note: a bottle of experience is greater than a barrel of knowledge.... Gud luck bro
see this advice? Treasure it like gold. Learn yourself. But I know you will sha want to give someone your money cos they promised to teach you how to earn $1000 in one week from forex grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Victoronah1: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2019
gabe:
see this advice? Treasure it like gold. Learn yourself. But I know you will sha want to give someone your money cos they promised to teach you how to earn $1000 in one week from forex grin grin grin
no sire, I didn't give anyone anything for now. Thank you for your feedback I appreciate
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Victoronah1: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Thunday1005:

thank you. I'll send you an email right away. You can delete your mail to avoid scam.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Victoronah1: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2019
yellowman2225:
I can Tutor you Forex trading the smart way. It takes years to master Firex but an experienced Trainer can quicken your learning.

I will give you 3 advantages

1. I will train you

2. Iwill give you profitable and accurate alert Indicators

3. I will.monitor you till you start making profit

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp for details
thank you. You can delete your number now.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by xpac01(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2019
GabemakkRealty:
Personally, i trade (i have over 8 years of experience) and i'm also into real estate. Below is a screenshot of a live account traded. If you know how to go about it, you would make money, but you could lose your capital if you don't know how to go about it. If you need help, you could call/WhatsApp me on 08170174919 and i'd gladly help.

What is your location bro.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2019
xpac01:

What is your location bro.

LAGOS. I don't think location is a barrier though. You can call/WhatsApp me on 08170174919.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Babara1994(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Ixhorah:
Who know any good forex investment institute in port harcourt?..i want to invest
You can count on me, dear.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Babara1994(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
GabemakkRealty:
Personally, i trade (i have over 8 years of experience) and i'm also into real estate. Below is a screenshot of a live account traded. If you know how to go about it, you would make money, but you could lose your capital if you don't know how to go about it. If you need help, you could call/WhatsApp me on 08170174919 and i'd gladly help.

You call volatility index forex abi? undecided You dey play gamble dey call am forex Abeg put away that demo account asap
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babara1994:

You call volatility index forex abi? undecided You dey play gamble dey call am forex Abeg put away that demo account asap

Really? Well, i didn't know they make withdrawals on demo account. Do you need a recommended glasses bro
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Babara1994(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
GabemakkRealty:

Really? Well, i didn't know they make withdrawals on demo account. Do you need a recommended glasses bro
Cent account.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Kenni700(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fxmanager:
What do you know about forex? Forex is garbage in garbage out. What you put in is what you get. How many years and time have you invested in educating yourself in forex? How many years of experience do you have in it. It takes more than ten years to become a successful brain surgeon, and forex is being equated to the profession. In other words it will take you over ten years of education and experience to succeed in the forex field. The bitter truth is that without the love for forex trading and the passion for it, you will not be able to go through the process and years it requires to succeed in it, be it ten years or more.

I started trading forex in 2008...where were you then?
That was the same year I left Uniben.
What do you know about forex?

If you were making 500k every month from forex,you won't be hear in the first place.
Pls say something else or waka pass!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babara1994:

Cent account.

Oh! It's no longer a demo account, it's now a cent account. FYI, it's a dollar account; there's nothing like cent account when trading volatility 75 index. Get rid of your ignorance bro!
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by mrsteel: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Stay away from forex if you value your hard earned money,you can never get rich from trading it.

I advise you look for something realistic to invest in whether online or offline,like buying and selling of different items on e-commerce platforms,trading domains, investing in certain Agricultural investment sites like farmcrowdy,e-farms etc, investing in stocks.
Cc Victoronah1
Please listen to the above advice
Don't throw away your money to forex
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by mrsteel: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kenni700:

I started trading forex in 2008...where were you then?
That was the same year I left Uniben.
What do you know about forex?

If you were making 500k every month from forex,you won't be hear in the first place.
Pls say something else or waka pass!!!
Don't mind them
That is how they go about deceiving gullible ones
After making u lose your hard earned money, na only sorry them go tell u
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by somto10: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
When some ppl type, they do so with bitterness.
All these ppl saying "Run from forex", "U will squander ur hard-earned money" bla bla, are good examples of the greedy ones that ventured into forex without the education. They hear that forex is paying bigtime, then out of greediness they invest alot without learning d basics and what move the mkt and also follow up with fundamentals. These set of ppl always learn d hard way with big tears on their sorry faces.
Brother, what i want to tel u is that if u wanna learn forex eh, GET THE EDUCATION FIRST.
Don't rush the process.
Ppl saying it will take u 5 to 8 yrs b4 u can profitable in it aren't correct also.
I can categorically tell u dat if u start learning forex ds January, by August or September then u hv started seeing small dollars (remove greediness)
See what u will do, this is what worked for me.

Going reading pdfs and youtube videos will make u learn 4eva without making much progress.
I learnt of recent that some tutors on YouTube aren't gud as they seem.
They explain the charts wen the mkt z closed.

Go find a gud forex mentor. It'll cost u money but believe me it's worth it. Your mentor will put u through adequately. He teaches u d most important things u nid to learn.
Learning without a mentor is like going to Lagos on foot. With a gud mentor is like going on a cool Bus. U can now tell d difference.

I started learning forex ds year. I first saw d advert on nairaland (i have no knowledge abt it b4) Ds guy packed us in a telegram group and kip sending us screenshot of his winning trades.
I later found out he uses indicators and have no original knowledge of what he's saying.
I opened a live account of $200 and blew it up in 2 weeks.
I then went back to the drawing board.
Had intensive training with my new found mentor for like three months, understood his trading strategy, backtested it on a demo for like 2 months b4 i went live nd i was added in a group of good traders, that is how forex saved me.
I start earning cool money from October.
Made my 1st withdrawal on 17th of December.

So bro, the bottom line is GET THE EDUCATION first. Den d money will flow endlessly. Ppl ar making lots and lots of money from forex which i can swear my life on. My mentor will say ' it's the only place u get paid for staying disciplined'

I'm happy i met forex on time. It changed the way i see things. One beauty abt it is financial freedom.
Bro i dunno wat to say again but I'll strongly advise u to learn the basics first. Develop ur own trading strategy. Chose btwn technical analysis and fundamentals, know which one favors u more. Learn and respect RISK MANAGEMENT. Train ur trading psychology, Backtest ur strategy on a demo acc b4 trading with ur money and i swear that YOU WILL NEVA REGRET IT....
This is coming to a once novice like u.
I traded yesterday and d results are all profits although now isn't a good time to trade.

Ask those ppl saying u should stay away from forex why they say so and will b surprised at wat they'll tell u. I haven't seen somone that bent down to learn forex nd regret it today. The lazy greedy fellows that see it as a GET RICH QUICK scheme will b the ones discouraging u.

Ppl spend 4yrs to acquire a uni. degree that won't pay much but won't b patient to learn forex well without venturing and still expect it to pay them millions under a twinkle of an eye. Who does that
Am not saying there are no losses in forex but with proper risk management, u re too safe to blow ur acct.
Forex z the best thing that happened to me ds year and am 4eva grateful.

Forex is good but
The education is better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Adeoye11(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2020
I am a forex trader and i can tell you ,for the past one year TBH has been training people on how to trade.In forex you need to be calm and read alot because it is for professionals no dilly dally...
Anyways if you want to know more tbh that trained me will be running a training class for year 2020 purely on whatsapp for serious minded people so you too can enrol.
For further enquiry or enquiries you can check in on my whatsapp on 08065159404 EMMANUEL..
Thanks
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by karkinase(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
somto10:
All these ppl saying "Run from forex", "U will squander ur hard-earned money" bla bla, are good examples of the greedy ones that ventured into forex without the education. They hear that forex is paying bigtime, then out of greediness they invest alot without learning d basics and what move the mkt and also follow up with fundamentals. These set of ppl always learn d hard way with big tears on their sorry faces.
Brother, what i want to tel u is that if u wanna learn forex eh, GET THE EDUCATION FIRST.
Don't rush the process.
Ppl saying it will take u 5 to 8 yrs b4 u can profitable in it aren't correct also.
I can categorically tell u dat if u start learning forex ds January, by August or September then u hv started seeing small dollars (remove greediness)

Going reading pdfs and youtube videos will make u learn 4eva without making much progress.

Go find a gud forex mentor. It'll cost u money but believe me it's worth it. Your mentor will put u through adequately. He teaches u d most important things u nid to learn.
Learning without a mentor is like going to Lagos on foot. With a gud mentor is like going on a cool Bus. U can now tell d difference.

I started learning forex ds year. I first saw d advert on nairaland (i have no knowledge abt it b4) Ds guy packed us in a telegram group and kip sending us screenshot of his winning trades.
I later found out he uses indicators and have no original knowledge of what he's saying.
Had intensive training with my new found mentor for like three months, understood his trading strategy, backtested it on a demo for like 2 months b4 i went live nd i was added in a group of good traders, that is how forex saved me.

So bro, the bottom line is GET THE EDUCATION first. Den d money will flow endlessly. Ppl ar making lots and lots of money from forex which i can swear my life on. My mentor will say ' it's the only place u get paid for staying disciplined'

I'm happy i met forex on time. It changed the way i see things. One beauty abt it is financial freedom.
Bro i dunno wat to say again but I'll strongly advise u to learn the basics first. Develop ur own trading strategy. Chose btwn technical analysis and fundamentals, know which one favors u more. Learn and respect RISK MANAGEMENT. Train ur trading psychology, Backtest ur strategy on a demo acc b4 trading with ur money and i swear that YOU WILL NEVA REGRET IT....
I traded yesterday and d results are all profits although now isn't a good time to trade.

Ask those ppl saying u should stay away from forex why they say so and will b surprised at wat they'll tell u. I haven't seen somone that bent down to learn forex nd regret it today. The lazy greedy fellows that see it as a GET RICH QUICK scheme will b the ones discouraging u.

Ppl spend 4yrs to acquire a uni. degree that won't pay much but won't b patient to learn forex well without venturing and still expect it to pay them millions under a twinkle of an eye. Who does that
Am not saying there are no losses in forex but with proper risk management, u re too safe to blow ur acct.

Forex is good but
The education is better.
How can one reach out to this mentor of urs for proper training....thnks in advance
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Charleys: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Victoronah if you have an Android phone. Go to play store and search for "Trading Game."

It is an app with an icon that loookd like Donald trump. Practice & Learn for two months and then come back and quote me.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Thunday1005(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
somto10:
Don't rush the process.

Forex is good but
The education is better.
this ur talk just dey sweet me, have been learning forex since august, i just start tradind real acct late december, have to leave since it not safe to trade now. will resume by mid of jan
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Gbengee: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
somto10:
Don't rush the process.

Forex is good but
The education is better.

Please Mentor me, am ready to learn. Thanks so much.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by somto10: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Gbengee:

Sorry bro, i dont mentor. Still upgrading my skills
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Neroiam(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Stay away from forex if you value your hard earned money,you can never get rich from trading it.

I advise you look for something realistic to invest in whether online or offline,like buying and selling of different items on e-commerce platforms,trading domains, investing in certain Agricultural investment sites like farmcrowdy,e-farms etc, investing in stocks.

It's only for the smart ones.. Not everyone. I ball with forex earnings
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Neroiam(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Gbengee:

Babypips.com ...complete all 334 courses and start practicing with a demo account. Should take you at least 6months.. Then access yourself
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Blessedchild24(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
somto10:
Don't rush the process.

Forex is good but
The education is better.
pls can some one learn forex online that is through whatsapp and so or u need a physical mentor
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Thunday1005(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Blessedchild24:

pls can some one learn forex online that is through whatsapp and so or u need a physical mentor
You can learn it online, I learned it online also
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Ixhorah(f): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Babara1994:
You can count on me, dear.
Are you the investment institute?
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by imiski(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ixhorah:
Who know any good forex investment institute in port harcourt?..i want to invest
try IML(international markets live). I don't have their contact but you can google them.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by Babara1994(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ixhorah:

Are you the investment institute?
Somehow... cool
Re: I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help by omobacyprus(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have made up my mind to expand my business and go into forex trading. But I dont want to lie. I don't know anything about it. There is no other place to learn this than from the gurus of nairaland. Please if you know anyone good or you are please quote me and contribute thank you.
Also how much is okay to start investing?
Use the money to invest in another thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Megawill Microfinance / Top Investment Destination You won't be Happy to Miss in 2018. / Make Money Without Looking For Referals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.