Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? (1165 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? by metronaija: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bamteddy are in the news again and for the bad reason now.

Unconfirmed reports have it that Teddy A has been beating Bambam evening before their wedding. According to an Instagram blogger named Cutie Julle said Bambam have been suffering from the hands of Teddy A as a result of domestic violence.

Bamteddy is no doubt everyone favourite couple has they took the bbnaija love from the house to the altar. Accusations concerning domestic voilence is a serious case and am sure Cutie Julle knows what he is talking about.

Instablog also posted this to give the accusation a serious thought, below are some of the accusations and how Teddy A responded to it after he was tagged by bambam fans.

Domestic violence always get to the piont of death before our celebrities take that bold step to come out and call it quit, we all love bamteddy but if this rumour is true then bambam needs her life more than the fans love.

http://bbnaijahousemates.com/is-teddy-a-beating-bambam/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? by iamJ(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sure say no be spank you hear

Cause that bam bam ass go need plenty filling

Maybe na adjustments u hear

If he is beating her

Let them divorce, some of us with bad belle are waiting to laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tonto and Churchill went as far as going to Paris to padlock their love, las las Tonto pulled a gun on him.
Believe social media love at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
This one TeddyA didn't threaten to sue the lady? I guess she may be telling the truth. grin

Abortion is better than being married out of pity. At the time pregnancy isn't involved, you're sure he actually wants to marry you unlike when a child is involved. I hope that isn't their case 'cause more often than not, these men suddenly start feeling trapped and wishing for something different.

1 Like

Re: Is Teddy A Beating Bambam? by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
I doubt he will unless she’s into that sort of stuff. Teddy A seems more the type who’ll cheat than beat a woman to stupor. Na them know, it is their marriage, nothing concern me or anyone else.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Davido, Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram / "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals / Bbnaija 2020: I Don’t Mind Having Sex On National TV – Nengi Tells Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.