Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (23424 Views)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Venus in love with Daz..... Never saw it coming
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Search for " MANCRIMES " on Okadabooks.com to download this book.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice update bro l am enjoying this story

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Great story OP.

More brain to your big head. grin

My baby Ann, I see you are following bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
this is getting interesting Chad screwing Della while she plots how to kill his boss and the boss screwing the witness to the murder he committed because she has fallen in love. meanwhile they are painting the town red with money. hmmm what will the guys of Daz do with his new found status and moreso he promised them a hit that will make in millions and he has promised Venus that no more hits kasala go burst true true

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Della the master planner....
Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by heniford2: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dude your good love this strong so good keep it coming
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Boy oh Boy!!!
shocked
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
What an option....
Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Bridgovoks: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one
Thanks for the updates
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by eROCK247(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Your work is very exciting. Good job going. I'm hooked!!!
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ada you are doing well. This ur story need to be acted via Hollywood not Nigeria movie ooooo Kudos babe am waiting. Daz na bad con man
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
AdeSpades:
Episode 33.

" Good " Daz continued. He pushed back his chair and stood up. Putting his hands flat on the table , he leaned forward. His lean handsome face was tense as he said. " Boys , this job we're about to pull will net us a million bucks. Even more than that. The job is very simple : We are going to steal the Mendoza diamond necklace. "

There was a long pause of deadening silence. The three men stared at Daz Elliot as if he was crazy. Fury was the first to break the silence.

" You must be cracked ! " Fury seethed out , a glint in his eyes. " You must be really cracked. The Mendoza necklace ? Are you serious ? "

Maddie crushed out his cigarette impatiently.

" Dazzie boy " he said. " Do you come here to waste our time ? Look I have things to do……..Mendoza necklace ? You must be nuts "

Daz grinned wolfishly.

" We are going to steal the Mendoza necklace and I have the perfect plan on how to go about it "

Chad blew out a thin cloud of cigar smoke towards the ceiling.

" Keep talking " he said. " I think we boys should give Daz a chance to say his piece. So please , keep talking "
" You see what I'm saying ? " Daz said settling back into his chair. "Chad here is talking like a real con. You boys should hear me out first before saying trash. "

" Trash ? " Maddie fired at him. " How could you even say trash when you are the one talking trash in the first place "

Daz lifted his left eyebrow.

" How so ? he asked.

" Firstly , Henri Mendoza whom his a money loaded drug lord has been dead for a year now. " Maddie said. " The last we heard about him was that he was killed in Spain by a bunch of guerillas. Secondly , the Esperanza Mendoza necklace which Mendoza himself had bought for his late wife was stolen that same day. Till date , no one knows where it is. So you see , You are talking trash. "

Daz gave out a hard , barking laugh.

" Maddie , you're a fool. You did not get you're info right. Henri Mendoza is not dead. The Mendoza necklace is not stolen. "

" What ? " Fury barked. " The whole world knows Henri Mendoza is dead. Those bunch of dirty guerrillas fixed him. His car was riddled with bullets. It was all over the news. The media talked about it for months "

" The media helped fake his death. They gave it wide publicity. " Daz fired back. " The whole world swallowed the fake news hook , line and sinker "

" Incredible ! " Maddie retorted. " I can't believe that shit "

" Will you guys shut up already ? " Daz yelled impatiently. " I'm getting tired of your complains "

Maddie and Fury stared at him for a long moment , then they grunted.

" Good " Daz continued. " Henri Mendoza is still very much alive. No guerillas attacked him. The ones you guys thought had attacked him were phonies. Mendoza cheated his business partners in a drug deal. so in other not to be killed , he staged the guerillas attack. He wanted the world to believe he was dead so that the business partners he had cheated would not come after him. The Mendoza necklace which is worth millions of dollars is still with him. "

" If Mendoza is not dead , where the Bleep is he ? " Maddie said sharply.

Daz smiled gently.

" Good question " he said. " Mendoza he's right here. In Palmetto Bay to be exact. Thirty two minutes drive from Miami City. "

" My God ! " Fury exclaimed. " This must be the joke of the century. Mendoza was shot right smacked in the middle of the streets , in his goddamn limo and you are here saying he's alive ? "

Chad who had been watching the men talk , now said. " Daz are you really sure about this ? "

Daz eyed him irritably.

" I'm damn sure. Just keep your mouth shut and listen. " he said. " Henri Mendoza is in Palmetto bay. No guards , no securities. Just him alone. He's living in a bungalow in Palmetto bay. "

" How do you know all these ? " Maddie injected in. " Who is your source ? "

" My source told me these things long time ago." Daz replied. " He told me about these even before I met you guys. He wanted to pull this job but before he could do so , he was killed in a shoot out in Liberty city. Execution style. "

" Wait a moment " Chad said. " Are you talking about Dominic Wheeler that was shot in the head and chest in Liberty city two months ago ? Dominic Wheeler , the con man ? "

Daz beamed at him.

" Good memory you have there , Chad " Daz said " Dominic Wheeler his my source. "

More updates coming !!!!

Please I need your comments guys. Please I need your reviews and comments. Thanks so much.
This is like watching a captivating movie...you don't need any distraction by commenting.
Top-notch!!!
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let it flow baby, you are doing good. Daz is very smart, anyway let's be going let's see if he can fish out Chaddie boy nd his gf
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Daz the master planner

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by eROCK247(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2020
This story is something else. Can't wait for the next update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Daz, you've heard it all from Maddie

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
see real lecture from Maddie spot on
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Well done OP.

You are on fire with this story.

Keep on

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Calm down Maddie

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / 'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.