Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (23393 Views)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh shocked
Whoa!!!!
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Search for " MANCRIMES " on Okadabooks.com to download this book.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Daz is the most stupid guy i ever see You hav everything in abundance why can't u zip up. I pray Venus fix you for life big fool
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by heniford2: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2020
To me Daz its smart i believe he can come out of this mess my fear its bella that ladi its a witch but if venus really love Daz she will forgive her but my worry its why bella why want to fix Daz. Oga nice job here the suspense its thriller and superb thumbs up
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Kasala don burst

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Dbeautyy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ds is Daz best chance to turn the table against Della. Confess everything to Venus and tell her Della knows about his secret so he had to dance to her tone... and then Venus will fix Della

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ginalex(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Ds is Daz best chance to turn the table against Della. Confess everything to Venus and tell her Della knows about his secret so he had to dance to her tone... and then Venus will fix Della
Nice twist you did there... Are you a writer too?
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Dbeautyy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ginalex:
Nice twist you got there... Are you a writer too?
I discovered that part of me long ago, but I haven't been serious with it.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Daz deserve more than that. fucking one of your crew girl idiot Ade I love ur story

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Serves Daz right
Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Dbeautyy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Keep it up bro.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by heniford2: 12:40am On Jan 15, 2020
Fear women after God the use to say me am too scared to even dare a lady more update keep it coming
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by xcodedc(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Two seconds everything don burst,
Daz should have controlled his dick as an onye oma
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Della the Jezebel
Is the crew really over

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good job man. Waiting for ur next updates
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
AdeSpades:
Episode 66.

Daz was smiling drunkenly now.

" The rat ! I screwed his dumb bitch ! " he yelled out. " Go on , all of ya ! Get out of here ! This crew is washed up ! No more jobs to pull again. I'm done with this crew. It's messed up. "

" But you've got to be a man , Daz " Maddie said in a soft voice. " You've got to be a man. We can still pull another job , Daz "

Daz laughed at him.

" Then go ahead , Maddie " he said. " As for me , I'm not interested in any job. Just leave me the hell alone ! Maddie , just get out of here "

Maddie and Fury stared at Daz , for a long moment then they both stormed out of the room.

Two days later , in one of the dirty bars he frequented , Daz heard that Maddie Kruger and Alex Fury were shot dead along with three others in a shoot out with the police when they had attempted to robbed a bank in Miami Beach.

Daz left the bar dazed. He blamed himself for their deaths. He knew this men had relied on him and he had let them down. He knew he had failed this men. He sat on his bed , thinking hard and fast. If there was anyone to blame it was Della's. If he had not slept with her , his life won't be in ruins. He tried to think of her , beautiful , wild and hungry looking and he felt no stirring of desire , only the memory of a faint emotional shadow of passion. He marveled that he had put his life in jeopardy for this woman. Then he seemed to make a decision. He got up , took out a gun which he kept inside a box under his bed , showered and went out of his apartment. Then he took a cab that whisked him to Chad's apartment.

More updates coming !!!!

Daz really did screw up big time
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Counter24(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
AdeSpades:
Episode 66.

Daz was smiling drunkenly now.

" The rat ! I screwed his dumb bitch ! " he yelled out. " Go on , all of ya ! Get out of here ! This crew is washed up ! No more jobs to pull again. I'm done with this crew. It's messed up. "

" But you've got to be a man , Daz " Maddie said in a soft voice. " You've got to be a man. We can still pull another job , Daz "

Daz laughed at him.

" Then go ahead , Maddie " he said. " As for me , I'm not interested in any job. Just leave me the hell alone ! Maddie , just get out of here "

Maddie and Fury stared at Daz , for a long moment then they both stormed out of the room.

Two days later , in one of the dirty bars he frequented , Daz heard that Maddie Kruger and Alex Fury were shot dead along with three others in a shoot out with the police when they had attempted to robbed a bank in Miami Beach.

Daz left the bar dazed. He blamed himself for their deaths. He knew this men had relied on him and he had let them down. He knew he had failed this men. He sat on his bed , thinking hard and fast. If there was anyone to blame it was Della's. If he had not slept with her , his life won't be in ruins. He tried to think of her , beautiful , wild and hungry looking and he felt no stirring of desire , only the memory of a faint emotional shadow of passion. He marveled that he had put his life in jeopardy for this woman. Then he seemed to make a decision. He got up , took out a gun which he kept inside a box under his bed , showered and went out of his apartment. Then he took a cab that whisked him to Chad's apartment.

More updates coming !!!!

Don't tell me that Daz wanna kill my sexy Della oo
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dakpoghene:

Daz really did screw up big time

Why quote the whole thing Nigga, you high?
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Counter24:

Don't tell me that Daz wanna kill my sexy Della oo

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Christipsy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=FantasticJ post=85826054]

Why quote the whole thing Nigga, you high? [/quote
It obvious he is high already. ]
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well, they will all be fine.
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by francium001: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Whatever goes about will one day come around, maybe Della's family will be totally wiped out by the man destined to do so.

Thanks for the update
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why is this chad so foolish angry angry angry angry
Re: Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Not foolish. He's Ajebo area boy.

More updates OP. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Books Are You Currently Reading? / 'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Chimamanda Adichie Questions Angela Merkel: "Siemens Deal Failed In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.