Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) (1197 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by ipreach: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd) who regained his freedom after spending more than four years in detention was joyfully received by his family member last night in his home

Dasuki was released by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Tuesday in Abuja, following the directive of the Federal Government.

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/see-how-former-nsa-colonel-sambo-dasuki.html

Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by juman(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2019
The tyrant president is a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2019
juman:
The tyrant president is a nuisance.

Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by itsme01: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2019
buhari bowed to pressure because of something we currently dont know.. i wish US further release what they bargained with
Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 25, 2019
I thought they said america was talking rubbish grin. Our govt simply bowed to pressure.

A lesson to everyone...there's a local adage which says...t'aaba ran ni n'ise eru, aa fi t'omo je e ni, the literal meaning is... if asked to run an errand as a slave, we choose to run it as son. It's a word of wisdom. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by Brandstudio01: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Hnmmm.
I'm Speechless
Because I still can't believe my eyes

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up
Re: See How Former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) Was Received In His Family (VIDEO) by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Yeah Father Christmas is back Home grin

Happy Christmas grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Election: Supreme Court Adjournment Unsettle Governors / Nasarawa State Ban Street Begging, Vows To Punish Parents Of Beggars / Coronavirus: Lagos Lockdown Not Effective Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.