Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rida Bitter And Hypertension - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rida Bitter And Hypertension (231 Views)

For Pains And Arthrites Use Rida Bitter And Balm / Rida Bitter For Fire, The Nature Marvel / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rida Bitter And Hypertension by ucdeboy011(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2019
RIDA AND HYPERTENSION

For different reasons I have been a little haphazard with my antihypertensive medications for a few days now - missing a couple of days and , in between, taking just one out of the two tablets I normally take... ( naughty naughty!)I woke up very early this morning and felt a funny sensation in my head( slight tension) . I checked my blood pressure and it was 135/95 , I rechecked it a few minutes later and it was 137/97.... now for me, I usually have symptoms when my diastolic bp is above 90mmHg so I wasn’t too surprised.

I though of immediately taking both my antihypertensive medications but I decided to delay it for a few hours and take Rida herbal bitters first. I took 20mls, drank about 3/4 of a glass of water and went about what I was doing.

Fast forward to 1.5hours later,I noticed that the tense feeling in my head had somewhat eased and I rechecked my blood pressure.... lo and behold it was 124/84 !
This is My first personal specific experience with Rida Bitters and high blood pressure ........ Interesting!

whtsppp 07036845662

(1) (Reply)

Drug Problems / Filth, dilapidation, drug abuse… how Area Council has neglected Bwari abattoir / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause – Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.