Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas (19213 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Lhanre:
1. Who visited Jesus in the manger where he was born?

2. How many wise men visited Jesus, and gave him gifts?

3. How many gifts did Jesus receive from the wise men?

4. How old was Jesus when the wise men visited?

5. How old are you?

Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2019
omenka:
Na so Christmas money take elude the beggar and thief.

Maybe Manna might find him some discarded intestines to salvage the poor thing. Stomach must be growling real badly right now because even his neighbors wouldnt touch him with a pole the length of Onitsha bridge. grin

Merry Christmas brotherly. grin
Lol cheesy at discarded intestines grin cheesy wink.
Chairman, we don laff tire for area.

That pic reminds us of that meme that says ' this is what the people that says rubbish to you online look like ' with a picture of first grade dirtiness, just like what we have above!

Let's discuss ideas abeg and not a nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by tonididdy(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2019
eedimo:
That's why I don't celebrate Christmas even though I'm a Christian because I no longer understand what Christmas is�

Husto oh make you nor see Christmas as meaningless
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by wunmi590(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Lhanre:

1. The 3 wise men (Magi)

2. 3 wise men

3. 3 gift was given to Jesus ( Frank insence, Gold and Myrrh.

4. It was just house not day, because immediately they heard Jesus had been born, they met put to visit him with gift.

Question answered based on my Catholic teaching.
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2019
TRIGITIS:

So which fellow nairalander? The one with over a thousand monikers following over 50 other nairalanders striking their posts?

Just a tip of what you guys do, if returned, you start screaming up and down. It is even possible this is one of the monikers through which he makes a living on nairaland.

How do you know he has over a thousand monikers?...are you guilty of same? na monkey sabi catch monkey.

Last time I checked you are not a mod and you don't have privileges of seeing user login IP, so how do you know he has multiple moniker? Na wetin you dey do you dey accuse people of.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2 shakazullu
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by idiagbo86(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Answers are
Three wise men
Three
Three
Three days
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by YoungLionken(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Awoo88:

Satan wasn't born.

Very apt...
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Every day is a day to celebrate the birth/death our Lord and Savior, the Son of God Jesus Christ. It is not only on Christmas day.
. I support the bolded 100%.

Compliment of the season!

MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10782207_fbimg1576246213998_jpeg2a43726ef99279e383560a01f1c086a3
Make I no fumble, let me siddon here with miguard dey watch from gatehouse vantage point & bin salute welcome brilliant people as dem dey waka waka pass go upandan the street, lol

Shepherds looking after their sheep in the field (i.e. Luke 2:16-17)

There is no exact number of the visiting wise men available, as this info weren't given in the Bible, so the answer is unknown number of wise men visited Jesus, and three out their unknown numbers gave Him gifts.

He received three gifts, namely Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh

Jesus was somewhere/anywhere up to two years old. Even, King Herod too, isnt sure, which is why he commanded babies from age zero up to 2 years old to be slaughtered

Ahahahah. Interestingly and fyi, the wise men from the East, were in fact, magicians (i.e. magi) lol. Remember Daniel was promoted to be boss of a bunch of them Magi by King Nebuchadnezzar, lol

Here's another fyi, that many arent aware of and that is concerning Job, did you know that, Job, was by the Bible, said to be that man, the greatest of all the sons of the East, lol?.

You're not alone. December 25th is just like every other day to me, for me and everyone in our household. You'll soon have an idea why, if you continue reading on and read on to the end, lol

We might not know the exact date of Jesus' birth, but with evidences from scripture we are able to pin it down to sometime and somewhere in the month of September, lol. He was born in the month of September SlimBrawnie.

The shepherds who travelled to visit him in the manger would have done so in the month of October and that would be when He was just a few weeks old, lol.

[img]https://s5/images/DancingOnOct31Hallowen.gif[/img]

eedimo, SlimBrawnie and YoungLionken, what do you each think Nimrod means in Hebrew. Nimrod, fyi eedimo, SlimBrawnie and YoungLionken, is an archetype of Satan, lol and as a matter of fact, December 25th is his birthday, and so by extension and even proxy, Satan's birthday actually it is too December 25th, lol. I am sensing you saying, but God created Satan long before our calendar days ever got going, lol. Yeah, that is true and you'll be right but remember Nimrod, that Nimrod is an archetype of Satan, hmm? lol.

The bad and unsavoury taste in the mouth doesnt stop there, Satan even covets the Sabbath day, by going after it, hence we have Saturday (i.e. Saturn's day, lol)

[b]Every day is a day to celebrate the birth/death our Lord and Savior, the Son of God Jesus Christ. It is not only on Christmas day. [/b]Christmas day was originally a Pagan festival. Constraint of time and space would not allow me to open up here the can of worms of Christmas day celebration proper and to spill out its ugly contents.

Let's go back a step or two, to see how much of a liar Satan is and to take a look at one of Satan's diversionary tactics. We are going to delve on to October 31st, lol. Yeah, spill the beans on Halloween, baby, lol. Satan will want to give you a false sense of security, by distracting any suspicious attention away from December 25 and diverting the attention on to October 31st, make you believe that October 31st is Satan's birthday and that December 25th is Jesus', lol.

eedimo, SlimBrawnie and YoungLionken, yeah, everyday is Satan's day on this earth, until rapture, just like Olugbenga1234 has rightly above put it, but every day is a day, the Lord has made too and so we should rejoice and be glad in every single day, everyday, and not just one day whether its October 31st, December 25th or whatever day it is set aside for "celebration." The steadfast love of God never ceases, His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning, every day, great is His faithfulness, so why cant we celebrate everyday, instead of settling for just one day, a day like just particularly only December 25th, lol, erhn? Have you ever wondered why the powers that be selected December 25th and not November 25th, October 25th, September 25th, January 25th etcetera, hmmm, lol?

"5In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable.
6Those who worship the Lord on a special day do it to honor him. Those who eat any kind of food do so to honor the Lord, since they give thanks to God before eating. And those who refuse to eat certain foods also want to please the Lord and give thanks to God.
10So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.
"
- Romans 14:5-6 & 10

Yep, eedimo, SlimBrawnie and YoungLionken, we are cognisance of Romans 14:5-6 & 10 above, which is why no one is being judged or condemned for celebrating Jesus on December 25th, neither is anyone being judge or condemned for not joing in celebrating Jesus on December 25th, but just are merely giving a perspective view on some behind the scene and not usually discussed camouflaged real facts of December 25th, lol. Just gave a snapshot bird's-eye view, as in meaning, just the bones without the meat on, lol.

Happy festive period y'all, lol
cc: FinallyDead, Daejoyoung, especially sister Bodydialect57 lol

1 Like

Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by geokay777(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lhanre:

Check Matthew 2:1-11, there u'll find answer to all the questions
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by Dulcinea(f): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lhanre:

1. The magi and shepherds
2. 3 or more... No one knows the specific number
3. Not specified, he got gifts of gold, frankincense and mytth
4. Not specified
Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by Finallydead: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Make I no fumble, let me siddon here...

cc: FinallyDead, Daejoyoung, especially sister Bodydialect57 lol
Thanks for the invitation ML. MuttleyLaff already dealt with this from a very well informed position, leaving me with nothing to do, but to appeal to watchful believers who care, not to be too naive about anything that has too much and even confirmed suspicion around it. Going by Rom14:21, 23, It is actually scriptural to dump the celebration of Christmas because (i)you cannot have faith in something clearly proven by historical facts to be attached to Satan worship and (ii)it also offends the informed brethren. You only have liberty to uphold what is not necessarily refuted nor confirmed, if your faith permits it e.g. innocent Jewish feasts(which is actually what Paul referred to, not Satanic feasts, take note). Of course, you can always unwind and have leisure with the holidays, even pray and worship God with the time afforded, but never attaching it to the worship of God or the "honor" of His coming, lest we unsuspectingly, desecrate His Holy Name, attaching it to worship of Fallen Angels. We should also apply this to Easter btw. If anyone disagrees with this, I only say the Lord will make reveal to us in due time.

3 Likes

Re: Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas by Lhanre(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
k2039:
1. Shepherds

2. Not stated

3. 3

4. About 2 years

You are on point on all but number 3. He got 3 categories of gifts: Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh, but we were not told how many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / 10 Sermon Youths Will Most Likely Find Uninteresting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.