Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout (5199 Views)

Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians / Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by LegendHer0: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Declare Biafra today and see if there'd be no war.
Why didn't Ojukwu think about food security before declaring Biafra

Don’t mind the useless guy. Why did Ojukwu go to war without a means to feed his populace.

During the American civil war, the union government implemented a blockade against the confederate side and it is called the “Union Blockade”.

The reason why the casualties from the blockade is not enormous was because the confederates side had a fertile soil and they have plan for foods so they were able to sustain their soldiers and civilians.

Ojukwu went to war without a plan to feed his populace.

Which sane person go to war and depend on his enemy to feed his people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

1st of all Buhari is dead
Secondly Biafra is about to be restored
There's nothing the Arab-wannabe house nigga devils can do about it

Wiping out a people is Nature's job
Humans trying to do this are bunch of idiots who don't know they have incurred the wrath of Mother Nature and would be punished with extreme force so much they'll wish they never lived
@bolded, who's restoring Biafra, you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Litmus: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigeria and indeed several other West African nations have more to worry from the escalating situation in Libya. Nigeria is more capable, than the other endangered West African nations, of coping with repercussion from the Libya fallout in the form of arms proliferation that will fuel armed unrest in the region and resource Terrorists. However, our ability to recognise the right origin of the problem will determine our ability to coupe and defeat it. Nigerians need to view and treat articles like this posted by OP with great scrutiny. It is like this that foreign nations in the West bent on our subjugation soften us up for defeat. In addition to setting us against ourselves instead of against the enemy, they also employ the tactic of wrong footing us by feeding us information that makes us find solutions in the wrong places.
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Osaze007: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Captainrambo2:
yoruba zombie.

Stop using the name osaze. I'm an esan man. And I challenge you to tell me where you hail from,

iPod man stop claiming Esan and answer the thread
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

Look we will support the igbos when the time comes don't deceive yourselves we regret not supporting the last one things have changed my friend. We will support whatever Igbo people want.
Kip kwayet, we all know you're Igbo so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

Listen Igbos will be more sophisticated than they were this time Google it it's not to hard these days. They managed to produce weapons those days with no internet. This time the North will not exist at all. You won't get the British support this time. All Igbos need to do is claim Jewish tribe and the North is finished. They will use you guys to test weapons. Nigerian soldiers carry ak45 they think they carry weapons. Wise up .
The Yoruba people will be fighting against you not with you this time around. Awolowo surely did regret fighting with Hausa people to keep this country together. We have learnt our lessons we won't be supporting Nigeria this time around. We are fed up of this union than Biafra we are just not showing it.
Don't count on us, I'm sure you know Yoruba people well enough to do that, we are two faced but when we know what we want we are dangerous. We have tasted Nigeria, it is a bitter taste nothing can be done to make it sweet.
Instead of blabbing and throwing spits everywhere, why don't you start the war already?
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Don’t mind the useless guy. Why did Ojukwu go to war without a means to feed his populace.

During the American civil war, the union government implemented a blockade against the confederate side and it is called the “Union Blockade”.

The reason why the casualties from the blockade is not enormous was because the confederates side had a fertile soil and they have plan for foods so they were able to sustain their soldiers and civilians.

Even going for a football tournament, you must train for it, Ojukwu went to war with inadequate man power, food security, allies and weapons.
Who does that?

What pains me most is that by 1968, towns and cities like Enugu, Abakaliki, Nsukka, Awka, Onitsha, PH and the whole of old Rivers, all of the Akwa-Cross area had all been taken by federal forces yet he foolishly went on with the war knowing fully well that his Biafra is now surrounded

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Victoronah1: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

oga you don't know history. Nigeria was even supported by France, UK and others. No one supported biafra. But it won't happen again now because now will have to be religious war. Christians vs Muslims

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
oga you don't know history. Nigeria was even supported by France, UK and others. No one supported biafra. But it won't happen again now because now will have to be religious war. Christians vs Muslims
Start the religious war then
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by rusher14: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:

That time people didn't know religion abi?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Captainrambo2: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Osaze007:

iPod man stop claiming Esan and answer the thread
see zombie backing away with style. Which part of esan land re you from ? What's the name of you king. Stop using the name osaze you coward
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by LegendHer0: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:

You are saying nonsense. I have many of the war happening and the Biafrans were supported by foreign forces.

Where are the Biafrans seeing the ammunitions? Oh you are part of the people that are believing you made your ammunitions yourself. The Biafrans enjoyed a lot of foreign aids coz of the atrocities committed against them during the war.

Which rubbish France supported Nigeria? Do you even know what you’re saying?

The thing broke the Biafran side back was the strategic decision the Nigerian government used in changing the Nigerian currency thereby stopping Ojukwu from purchasing ammunitions abroad with the money he seized from federal banks in Eastern region.

Just type France and Biafra on google and you will see how much France invested in Biafra during the war. They even sent mercenaries that fought on the Biafran side.

@the religious war, you meant the Muslim yorubas will pick up arm against the Christian Yorubas in your imaginary religious war? Seems you’re high on weed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Victoronah1: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
rusher14:

That time people didn't know religion abi?
back then they were looking to reap from Nigeria. There oil. Gowon was an illiterate and they could easily manipulate him,I mean the UK. Ojukwu was from Oxford since he is learner, it would be harder, but now courtiers like us don't even need our oil anymore. You don't get it do you? Countries protect others for their selfish interest. But not anymore if they are now producing that same thing they where fighting for. You need to read more.
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by LegendHer0: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Even going for a football tournament, you must train for it, Ojukwu went to war with inadequate man power, food security, allies and weapons.
Who does that?

What pains me most is that by 1968, towns and cities like Enugu, Abakaliki, Nsukka, Awka, Onitsha, PH and the whole of old Rivers, all of the Akwa-Cross area had all been taken by federal forces yet he foolishly went on with the war knowing fully well that his Biafra is now surrounded

He knew he already lost the war and was just lost in his ego fights which explained why Azikwe severed ties with him.

Ojukwu at that point started using his people as means to garner public sympathy from the world powers. He is using the images of the malnourished children as a propagandist tool so the world powers can sanction Nigeria but most of them saw his game play.

How do you go to war without the necessary allies, without sufficient ammunition or means to purchase them, without plan for supply of food!!

All he relied on was mere propaganda and chest beating that landed his people in such mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by LegendHer0: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
back then they were looking to reap from Nigeria. There oil. Gowon was an illiterate and they could easily manipulate him,I mean the UK. Ojukwu was from Oxford since he is learner, it would be harder, but now courtiers like us don't even need our oil anymore. You don't get it do you? Countries protect others for their selfish interest. But not anymore if they are now producing that same thing they where fighting for. You need to read more.

Stop gallivanting on the thread. If there is any war in Nigeria as it stands today, the Igbo needs the Yorubas on their side.

If you guys ever go to war in Nigeria without the support of the Yorubas like your ancestor mistake, the replay of 1967-1970 will repeat itself but now with more casualties.

You need to calm down, I repeat, you need the Yorubas on your side for any war in Nigeria or else you’re threading the path of genocide again.

I see one of you guys mentioned Israel will support you because you are Jews and I but marvel at how delusional a being can be. Bunch of jokers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by rusher14: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:

I need to read more.

OK.

Don't worry, Ignite the flame.

Some of us know what the end result would be even before it starts.

We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin Anything related to Igbos,you will see the same names. Are these people cursed?
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Victoronah1: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Stop gallivanting on the thread. If there is any war in Nigeria as it stands today, the Igbo needs the Yorubas on their side.

If you guys ever go to war in Nigeria without the support of the Yorubas like your ancestor mistake, the replay of 1967-1970 will repeat itself but now with more casualties.

You need to calm down, I repeat, you need the Yorubas on your side for any war in Nigeria or else you’re threading the path of genocide again.

I see one of you guys mentioned Israel will support you because you are Jews and I but marvel at how delusional a being can be. Bunch of jokers.
I am not saying I want to go to war. War is a bad thing. We are just having an argument on what if!. No Isreal won't help us, but no country will support Nigeria either unlike before. The previous genocide was caused by massive draught. Also other countries supported Nigeria so so much. The border closure killed all. Then, they wanted our oil. But I doubt this now. Our oil is more like useless to them now. So if a war starts and with all odds even, Nigeria won't beat biafra. .now we have lot of big rich people who can persuade Cameroon to open their borders and we bring in food and ammunition from there. Now Trump is even in hate of Muslims. The way he loves Christians marvels everyone making Jerusalem capital even with all the warnings. I am not saying us will support us but the floor will be even this time. I don't know if we need Youruba. The last time we did, they lied and sold us. We can't trust them in critical hits like this.
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by slimfit1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Instead of blabbing and throwing spits everywhere, why don't you start the war already?

We are warming up
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by LegendHer0: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
I am not saying I want to go to war. War is a bad thing. We are just having an argument on what if!. No Isreal won't help us, but no country will support Nigeria either unlike before. The previous genocide was caused by massive draught. Also other countries supported Nigeria so so much. The border closure killed all. Then, they wanted our oil. But I doubt this now. Our oil is more like useless to them now. So if a war starts and with all odds even, Nigeria won't beat biafra. .now we have lot of big rich people who can persuade Cameroon to open their borders and we bring in food and ammunition from there. Now Trump is even in hate of Muslims. The way he loves Christians marvels everyone making Jerusalem capital even with all the warnings. I am not saying us will support us but the floor will be even this time. I don't know if we need Youruba. The last time we did, they lied and sold us. We can't trust them in critical hits like this.

I don’t even know what to say coz it might sound like I’m hating on the Igbos.

But you’re thinking is somehow not reflecting situation in real life scenario. If the Igbos ever dare go to war again against Nigeria by having the Yorubas as their enemies, then sorry is their case.

The world power don’t support war with a major deployment, it has to do with the purchasing power of the government (you need ammunitions) and how respective government can lobby international influence.

I can predict that Cameroon will never support the Biafran side going by the current political calculations (supporting you means granting ambazonia secession ) and that means you will be blocked again and the Nigerian side can still use the blockade as a weapon against you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by ChimaAdeoye: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Many sages have seen the Fulani agenda and warned us, but we are too lackadaisical to worry even when we are about to be slaughtered by Fulanis posing as cattle herdsmen. Those who are allergic to war should wake up to the reality.

Like Nazis buoyed by their perceived military advantage, Fulanis will bring war to your doorsteps and unless you fight for your right to live, they will slaughter you like an animal.

There is no alternative than to confront the Fulanis. It's only a question of time and everyone will see the reality of Fulani agenda.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dedetwo:

With all due respect, you are one of the problem in Nigeria and definitely sounded like a problem.

Decode:

See what you have caused. All these quotes I send to you ooooo.
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victoronah1:
Our oil, our oil, how much oil does the SE have?
You can persuade Cameroon to open her border to you, how would you move your goods through when the Akwa-Cross people had told you they have nothing to do with Biafra? You'd need to pass your goods through Akwa-Cross to get to the Cameroonian border.
See you bragging that no country would support Nigeria as if you can see the future.
Start your war and all you've been doing is fantasizing about your Biafra, stop taking that thing again, not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

We are warming up
Till when because everyone is tired waiting endlessly
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Osaze007: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Captainrambo2:
see zombie backing away with style. Which part of esan land re you from ? What's the name of you king. Stop using the name osaze you coward

You bloody cowards that think everyone that hates them is Yoruba
Remember how Ikwerre is rejecting your left and right your indeed a curse to yourself

Your the Biafran clown
Answer my questions raised and I will take you serious
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Captainrambo2: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Osaze007:

You bloody cowards that think everyone that hates them is Yoruba
Remember how Ikwerre is rejecting your left and right your indeed a curse to yourself

Your the Biafran clown
Answer my questions raised and I will take you serious
go through my posts. You will see I'm a serious critic of ipob. But I hate youruba scoundrels like yiu .

Look at you bearing a name that is not ours just people will thing esan people re as foolish as you deranged bats.

Ibhokhan bha Khan.
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by jaszplus12(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
decode:
Another civil war in Nigeria has become imminent and inevitable. The reason for its inevitability is simply because Muhammadu Buhari, the Northern Nigeria Fulani oligarchs and the wider network of Fulani in Sub-Saharan Africa have concluded plans to adopt Nigeria as the homeland for all Fulani in Africa.

They have realised that the wandering and rootless lifestyle of cattle herding Fulani is no longer tenable in the twenty-first century. Fulani need to have land to call home and rear cattle and that land should be Nigeria. The indigenous peoples of Nigeria have vehemently and stridently opposed this diabolic plan and both sides are mobilising for war. The Fulani won’t relent and the indigenous people will not give up their land.

The same Fulani Project, having failed so shamelessly and woefully in the Central Africa Republic, will not be allowed to fail this time as the Nigerian Fulani project is better funded with the massive creaming of the sovereign wealth of Nigeria through nationwide kidnapping for ransom by lower class Fulani and seizure of the reigns of Government and wealth by the elite Fulani.

Kidnapping and the seizure of the institutions of Government are all for the purpose of implanting Fulani into the mainstream and control of politics and the economy of Nigeria for the objective of funding the Fulani Project in Nigeria.

The Central Africa Republic (CAR) has gone through exact same experience that Nigeria is going through right now in the hands of the Fulani. The country has been run down by the killings and destitution wrought by rival gangs in the fight to destroy the chokehold the Fulani had on the politics and economy of their country. Although the Fulani hegemony over the CAR has been defeated, the street gangs that defeated the armed forces have turned on one another and themselves, unable to rise above petty gang warfare to rebuild their nation.

The Fulani have become a blight on Africa and it’s biggest country Nigeria. Unable to break out of its centuries old cow herding and wandering culture, it continues to pull down every nation wherever it has any populations. Some countries in West Africa, Ghana and their ancestral home Guinea, have mastered the brutal tactics of dealing with Fulani and the Fulani have learnt the bitter lesson by staying away from these countries.

In the CAR, the Fulani following the pattern of their ethnocentric politics, had seized control of the commanding heights of the country’s military and financial institutions, the foreign exchange trade, the mining and export of gold and above all the governing structures of Government. Mitchel Djotodia, a hare brained military officer and his Fulani faction seized power in a brazen coup by a demographic minority. All the non-Fulani military officers were flushed out of the forces, all the mineral deposits in the country were seized by Fulani merchants, non-Fulani traders were barred from trading in foreign exchange and the entire top echelon of the Civil Service were occupied by Fulani by as much as 83%.

France, the former colonial masters of CAR watched them do all these over the years and did not raise a protest. As in Nigeria, the Fulani were just 3% of the population of CAR, tucked in the desert recesses of the nation’s Northwest. No world or regional power raised a whimper even though the ethnic groups of the rich southern forest regions roiled. The Fulani went even beyond the provocative as they are doing now in Nigeria.

They started seizing ethnic lands, raiding churches and killing worshippers, the most brazen being the attack on Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in a town near Bangui the capital, where dozens of Catholic faithful were massacred during mass. The Fulani used their cattle bases allotted by Government to launch attacks and gun fights on the surrounding communities for robberies and ransom paying kidnaps as is happening now in Nigeria.

Again, as is happening in Nigeria today, the purpose of all the action of the Fulani was simple; to transfer all wealth available in the CAR by all and every means and place it in the hands and control of the Fulani. It is the same play book guiding the actions and policies of the Buhari Government in Nigeria. The Fulani elite are raiding the Central Bank, buying dollars and other currencies at heavily discounted rates, other Fulani are raiding the NNPC, ploughing through the vaults and trading Nigerian crude for personal gain.

The educated wing are mowing down governing structures, taking forceful charge and control of all commanding heights of Government and the armed forces. The uneducated Fulani herdsmen are engaged in kidnapping for ransom and now primed to take over ethnic lands, spreading themselves across the nation in settlements acquired with public funds to terrorise indigenous populations.

It will be of great use to retell the story of CAR so as to have the understanding of how the youth of the country removed the yoke of unremitting oppression by the Fulani. The youth formed street gangs and committed to take on the army with all their vaunted training and intimidating and deadly weaponry. The youth had locally fabricated flint guns and machetes, while the army was menacing with their machine guns, grenade throwers and rocket launchers.

When the fight started on that fateful day in 2013 in Bangui, everyone expected a complete annihilation of youth on the streets but the youth took the fight straight to the Guard Brigade near the Presidential Palace.

By evening of the same day, soldiers bodies were seen littering the streets while some were cut to pieces. By night fall, the streets of Bangui had become the play ground and the killing field of the youth of Bangui. In three days of street fighting, the entire Presidential Guards of the army of the CAR was decimated, in disarray running to their ethnic base in the far north and President Djotodia, the Fulani tyrant had abdicated and run away from the Presidential Palace and Capital, Bangui.

Tyrants survive for only as long as the people live in fear and choose to tolerate them. The Buhari Government is counting on deploying the Nigerian armed forces against the many ethnicities where the RUGA will be sited, beginning with the minority groups.

Buhari’s plan is to deploy Nigerian troops to subdue Nigerian people for the benefit of Fulani. Central Africa Republic provides a veritable lesson on how to deal with the unrelenting Fulani menace. The Niger Delta and Boko Haram if anything, have shown that the Nigeria army is not invincible in a fight with local forces. If anything, the Nigeria Army will likely disintegrate if made to fight in many fronts at once.

It is a known truth that the Fulani will not relent in their quest for the conquest of Nigeria until they have seized all sources of income and made everyone else subservient to their rule and hegemony.

The Fulani in Nigeria, in nearly a century of political and economic ascendancy have acquired so much power and money that it will defeat the purpose of such acquisition if they don’t deploy it for the very purpose for the grasp for power, which is the conquest of Nigeria for the overlordship of the Fulani. The final stage of the grand plan to subdue Nigeria for Fulani overlordship are afoot and Buhari and his people cannot back out now. So a war has to be fought to resolve matters.

Our people say that you don’t strip a woman Unclad just to start looking. Nigeria has been stripped Unclad and with the RUGA monstrosity on the works, the next thing is to start the deployment of troops to protect RUGA in their various locations of development.

It was bound to happen that the Fulani who have been taking so much out of Nigeria and have succeeded in binding Nigeria hand and foot politically and economically, will take the wrong step into the abyss one day. The logical culmination of all the rapaciousness would be the last ditch attempt at the ultimate land grab, to seize the lands belonging to indigenous communities and hand it over to Fulani.

Internecine war in different RUGA locations and different fronts is therefore inevitable. Communities will rage to keep their land or lose it to their eternal shame and regret. Communities, particularly in Igboland will rather choose to be annihilated than lose their land to a hostile and predatory People.

Fulani have no land in Nigeria because they are not indigenous to Nigeria. They are migrants into Nigeria. The decision by the Fulani to seize land by force in Nigeria can only lead to war in the many places where this seizure will happen. The people must resist as of necessity. They have done so in the Central Africa Republic and reduced the country to rubble and they will do it again in Nigeria.

Buhari will be compelled to deploy police and soldiers to defend the settlements and war will be declared everywhere there is a RUGA settlement in Nigeria. Fulani have no land to hold dear and protect in Nigeria. In fact, Fulani have no stake or investment in the project called Nigeria and will not care if Nigeria burns, in fact Fulani will be very willing to let Nigeria burn if the people are not willing to submit to their overlordship.

So they are minded to adopt a scorched earth policy to obliterate Nigeria. They have nothing to lose. They did it in CAR and they will do same in Nigeria. It will be the responsibility of the indigenous people of Nigeria to find common grounds to protect the land of their ancestral inheritance and prevent the Fulani from putting a knife on their unity and their need to bind themselves together in one nation, but they cannot do this without first containing the Fulani. Fulani will try to divide them.

Buhari and the Fulani oligarchs are counting strongly on deploying the armed forces to quell insurrections that will arise from this massive land grab, but that will be the Achilles heel of their grand plan. Once soldiers are armed to put down these insurrections, they will turn against their commanders to defend their communities. Nigerians should therefore await the great unravelling of their armed forces.

Do the Fulani have the firepower, the men and the capacity to fight? In the entire history of the Nigerian armed forces, the Hausa/Fulani officers and enlisted men have always been promoted far beyond their qualifications and competencies. The capacity to fight and man the different departments of modern warfare will be put to overwhelming test in any ensuing encounter.

The Fulani never fight an enemy in a frontal war. They attack isolated and undefended villages. In any direct confrontation, they run away. It was evident even in the battle of Bangui. Well armed Fulani soldiers could not take on street gangs with flint guns and machetes. It has also shown in the war against Boko Haram. The poor performance of commanders of their ethnic stock is a bad joke among soldiers in the front.

Hausa/Fulani soldier had to be sorted out and protected from slaughter by Boko Haram forces. This is not to talk of unending betrayals of their Christian colleagues and commanders in the battlefront.

Buhari, a Fulani irredentist, will use to his advantage and for the benifits of his agenda to divide, the ethnic and religious cleavages among the people of Nigeria. But the people aught to know that the Fulani are friends to no one and that a Fulani friend today can become an adversary tomorrow. You are only friend to Fulani for as long as you continue to serve a purpose in their overall plan.
Let the talk cease and the battle begin.
After all this write up, hope you can stand at the front when called upon
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by theDEVILisHERE: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
@bolded, who's restoring Biafra, you?

Biafra is restoring itself

Your concern should be how u can help ur people also liberate themselves
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Osaze007: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Captainrambo2:
go through my posts. You will see I'm a serious critic of ipob. But I hate youruba scoundrels like yiu .

Look at you bearing a name that is not ours just people will thing esan people re as foolish as you deranged bats.

Ibhokhan bha Khan.

Bloody ipodian I don’t have time to be testing ethnicity with you
Answer the question or forever bury your head in shame

If you like say I’m from ogbonosho

I no send you
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Captainrambo2: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Osaze007:

Bloody ipodian I don’t have time to be testing ethnicity with you
Answer the question or forever bury your head in shame

If you like say I’m from ogbonosho

I no send you
Yoruba boy face your people and let us be

It must really be sad for you to know esan people really do not give a shit about you. Esan have no borders with youruba speaking group. However ebhohimi has land borders with onich-ugbo.

Face you wesr and stop dragging that name in the mud. We dint give a fúck about you guys
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by Area4Area: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Biafra is restoring itself

Your concern should be how u can help ur people also liberate themselves
Igbos are not being liberated because no one is in chains, only IPOBians want another island in the Atlantic ocean
Re: Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout by theDEVILisHERE: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Igbos are not being liberated because no one is in chains, only IPOBians want another island in the Atlantic ocean

Biafra is being restored

deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / 2023: Governor Zulum Booed In Borno For Endorsing Tinubu / See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.