Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. (521 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by sirblend: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2019
What is the one type of alcohol you can't drink any more because probably it almost killed you...

Mine is PONCHE(ALC.40%).....Exactly on a Christmas day...I went to visit a friend, he offered me ponche.....Because of its sweet taste I drank more than a bottle, not even considering its alcoholic content...I became unconscious and fell down.....I was unconscious for about 8hours and vomited for more than 15hours....(I vomitted while i was still unconscious, according to my friends)...The abdominal pain was very very severe. I prayed for forgiveness if eventually I don't make it.. I finally recovered after two days..

Ever since then I find it difficult drinking brandy, whisky and gin....Just beer only...

Share your experience let have fun..
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by LegendaryLover(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2019
mixtures ... where u and friends mix 4 to 6 different drinks in one cup. No deadly repercussion as in ur case, but just for health reasons i stopped doing that.
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Bennysam: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Mine was Red wine, that thing deal with me
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Correctbro1: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2019
https://olist.ng/myprize?active_user=461868&acti ve_type=cash&active_theme=prize

follow the link and win cash prizes. sponsored by olist. don't miss this
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2019
I give it to OP. Mine is also PONCHE... That drink is maaaad. You'd definitely finish a whole bottle if it's chilled and cos of it's sweet taste.

And then shit starts to hit the fan. It would stay in your system for nothing less than 3days and your body will be doing you somehow.

My own experience wasn't funny at all. I took it on 2different occasions and that was it. I stopped!!!
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by sirblend: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2019
ceeroh:
I give it to OP. Mine is also PONCHE... That drink is maaaad. You'd definitely finish a whole bottle if it's chilled and cos of it's sweet taste.

And then shit starts to hit the fan. It would stay in your system for nothing less than 3days and your body will be doing you somehow.

My own experience wasn't funny at all. I took it on 2different occasions and that was it. I stopped!!!
That sweet taste is a trap....I was still a novist then...I actually drank more than a bottle of PONCHE...
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Olas00(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Alomo bitter
Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2019
sirblend:

That sweet taste is a trap....I was still a novist then...I actually drank more than a bottle of PONCHE...

I believe you.

On my first attempt, I finished a bottle and half.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mine is McDowell mixed with coke. Sweet chilled taste but the after effects is dangerous grin

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Put Someone In His Place Today, Then I Saw He Had A Thread About / Facebook Group For Igbo Girls Only - For Girls & Guys / What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.