Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (47366 Views)

Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Two Robbers Arrested With N500k In Kano After Trailing Victim From Bank. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by LZAA: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

This our guy wont stop trolling or mentioning with his numerous monikers below.. I will continue to be reporting him

Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep GMBuharii Greenback Bastardmod

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by xtrim1: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Nvc078:
Going to rob a bank with 3 short guns?Naija police,make una fear God nah
With insider collusion, you can rob a bank with a knife. There will be no resistance.
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2019
most afonja are thieves and criminal minded
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by johnshagb(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
dfrost:

Good a thing someone pointed this up there out. It has always been the case. No attack without an insider information.

Else those guys will be daring their lives out.

I agree with you but seven staff being involved is just too much. Seems the whole branch is compromised grin
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
superlanny:
The only AK-47 I ever want to hold, will be mine and it will be for protection against robbers like these, and for stupid boys chasing my daughter, God will bless her, it will now be an ipob, I will blow his head off.
grin grin
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
johnshagb:
an assurance that the bank manager and six other employees of the bank had agreed to work for the success of the operation.

Now this is scary if actually true

thank you for this. Almost everyone who commented didnt see that last paragraph.
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by McRhymesman: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
u better don't joke with this Ogun CP, the guy was really trying and instilling fears into the heart of all stubborn boiz
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by engrkaz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
As in omila aza with 3 cut to size SB? Na wash joor!!! Tell us another story
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by OndoRaph(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beehshorp:

Na when them carry nuclear missile plus ak 47 and time bomb you go know, see as you dey talk like say shotgun na watergun.
For one area I saw live how police arrested hemp smokers. The next day they were on State television paraded with guns that they were a a deadly syndicate gang. The hailing was on the comissioner of police. Propaganda!
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by vinkihillz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Las las....... These all we keep seeing in these county, where do we go from here........ 9ja police don talk their own me self I mind my business
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by seangy4konji: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bastards.

If this bastard attack you..dem no deh get mercy and worstbpart is this police people would release them again to contonu raining terror on people..
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by ayodeji4000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
my observation is that some ex force men and serving force men indulge in various crimes, I think the security agency should monitor any force person that is been dismissed because their dismissal pave ways for them to committe various crime due to their ability to use firearm
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by glambo(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Le124:
I taught that am the only one that notice that

Do you people know what a shot gun is?
The impact from one bullet will rip the head apart..

It is what we call pump action.
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by Eteka1(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Nvc078:
Going to rob a bank with 3 short guns?Naija police,make una fear God nah
Those are pump action guns, and yes 3 pump-action shot guns can rob a bank.
Re: Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) by tck2000(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.