Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (63624 Views)

Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by TissuePaper: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Why wouldn't you love her ?
Sellout like you ! kiss

Come see the Nigerian rice I cooked today...just three cups ( derica) filled a giant pot.
You know that means ? It's organic and it's healthier too...better than those GMD ones from Thailand
Amazing maybe we'll do a lil collabo one of these days
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by 77up(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
GOZ4CHRIST:
I don't have any reason to celebrate this Christmas. I just feel like giving up.
If I truly understand this post....you better dont kill yourself,see if you don't have today,trust God you will tommorow.

Believe!
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by omotowo2: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Too late but I have all these on my table now

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by aalangel(f): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ready, finally..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by 77up(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Even though this thread really depressed many people, but one thing I thank God for is that ,as hard as things is in the country, people still managed to chop better food.

Oh Lord God, please better our country and erradicate poverty,ameen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Well ppl can and will get defensive when you make an opinion at the expense of their national pride.

He should do that in other people's mentions not mine. Not everyone will like your stuff, there are also Ghanaian foods I don't eat and amala remains my all time undefeated favorite dish.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by stillmaticOG(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
That was earlier today, too drunk to post pictures

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL do you see me indulge him anymore? I know Nigeria is hard so I get when some people act like deranged dogs, unfortunately I don't have any remedy for frustrated folks I'll leave them to their mysery.

Keep your cool sis.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by odinga1of: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Earlier today

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Raylight2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Philzzzy:
Here you go!
Yummmy!
why's that thing looking like a frog?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by TissuePaper: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah it wouldn't. Most boa snakes have a lot of fat fillings that once frozen can be cut into chunks like the one on your plate.

I'm talking pythons
nice, i see u are a man of culture as well wink
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by makydebbie(f): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Keep your cool sis.

Sure dear.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Thegamingorca(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
makydebbie:

He should do that in other people's mentions not mine. Not everyone will like your stuff, there are also Ghanaian foods I don't eat and amala remains my all time undefeated favorite dish.

Well, most ppl shoot first and ask questions later around here, particularly when it comes to standing up for one's country. Nigerians mostly believe things here like foods are better off than their varieties in other African nations and will defend to any length when other ppl make derogatory remarks about them.

That "giant of Africa tag" Nigerians address themselves with also serves to fuel this ego and it's not helping. I for one can't see gigantism anywhere.

Less importantly though I think Mariaangeles is a female monicker (I've always addressed her as such and loved her plantains)and it's odd for me to see you use masculine pronouns to speak about said monicker in 3rd person. I hope she's not a dude shocked cos those dishes I see her post all look feminine
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Thegamingorca(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
TissuePaper:
nice, i see u are a man of culture as well wink

If i tell you now truthfully, that the whole time i wrote that stuff about boa snakes and fat I was just bloody assuming what would you think of me? grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Well, most ppl shoot first and ask questions later around here, particularly when it comes to standing up for one's country. Nigerians mostly believe things here like foods are better off than their varieties in other African nations and will defend to any length when other ppl make derogatory remarks about them.

That "giant of Africa tag" Nigerians address themselves with also serves to fuel this ego and it's not helping. I for one can't see gigantism anywhere.

Less importantly though I think Mariangeles is a female monicker (I've always addressed her as such and loved her plantains)and it's odd for me to see you use masculine pronouns to speak about said monicker in 3rd person. I hope she's not a dude shocked cos those dishes I see her post all look feminine

Oh if it's a she then she should stop pouring her frustrations on me. I assumed she's a he because most men here are dicks but for her to be threatening me on social media then she's one big Fool can't deal with a stupid woman.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by chukxie(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
YorubaKing:

...and dis sef na for 9ja, ba? angry

I no dey 9ja bros.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by chukxie(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Macauley07:

No be small phone snap this pictures oh.
Merry Christmas sir

Hahaha! Merry Christmas, brotherly.
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by YorubaKing: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Kvdag:
I'm in Scarborough, Toronto. Anyone to host me, Canada is too boring and cold abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by YorubaKing: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Shut the hell up and mind your damn business, a fellow Nigerian described your nightmare rice and you're here all thirsty in my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by bayocanny: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2019
diamondvil:
Merry Christmas
where's mine?
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by chukxie(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2019
taretoofine:
smiley

Really abi na joke? If na true true say nothing gum you? E go better for you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Philzzzy:
Here you go!

Yummmy!
IS THIS FROG?
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2019
obembet:
If u base in PHC, kindly DM... I need someone to host me... Make we celebrate together
I'm in calabar..... Too far...?
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by MariaAngeles: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Oh if it's a she then she should stop pouring her frustrations on me. I assumed she's a he because most men here are dicks but for her to be threatening me on social media then she's one big Fool can't deal with a stupid woman.
Bia nwa Ghana a , this is the last time I am going to warn you; STOP TYPING TRASH ABOUT ME!
Especially, not behind my back!
You've got something to say, mention me directly or else, dey your dey !
No talk say I no warn you o! Juo maka m

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by MariaAngeles: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Less importantly though I think Mariaangeles is a female monicker (I've always addressed her as such and loved her plantains)and it's odd for me to see you use masculine pronouns to speak about said monicker in 3rd person. I hope she's not a dude shocked cos those dishes I see her post all look feminine
You keep on indulging her and she keeps talking trash about me ? Hmm?
I neither condone nor have respect for gossips, I mention directly!
You want something clarified, ask me directly, Instead of mentioning me in a conversation between you two!
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by sundamonex(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Philzzzy:
Here you go!

Yummmy!

Jesus!
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2019
The kind mess babes go mess hmmm
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by addicted268(f): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2019
wink

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by vito30(m): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2019
urchcoded:
Lol I just drink coke now. With madiga
#50 abi 1H madiga?
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Thegamingorca(m): 2:50am On Dec 26, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You keep on indulging her and she keeps talking trash about me ? Hmm?
I neither condone nor have respect for gossips, I mention directly!
You want something clarified, ask me directly, Instead of mentioning me in a conversation between you two!

Sorry dear...I didn't expect that outcome. Hence why I stopped commenting. Was hoping she would be calm after realizing you are also a woman.
Most women here, hate being condescended by men for being women.

That's what I thought the premise of the fight was based on.

NB I've edited this post so many times but I still can't find words that don't make me look sexist!! angry it's frustrating
Re: Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here by Bosman17: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Breakfast and lunch

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured) / A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.