Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? (1002 Views)

I Can Supply You Clean Tokunbo Monitors, CPU, Keyboards, Printers At Cheap Price / How To Clean Your Laptop Easily / SEE 6 SIGNS YOUR LAPTOP IS FAKE (CHINA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? by chokozcfs(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2019
Please, I wanna try to clean my PC but water seems to be out of the question... What's the best way to clean a laptop screen, keyboard and body?
Re: What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? by udemzyudex(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
chokozcfs:
Please, I wanna try to clean my PC but water seems to be out of the question... What's the best way to clean a laptop screen, keyboard and body?

Buy the Mr sheen cleaner ,it is good for cleaning your laptop.

Price is around #1k-#1.5k I guess or you can use petrol.
Re: What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? by Dagelv: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
With what ? I mean there are special cleaning things for that matter, wet and dry cotton things and overall paper ones, I do hope it will work out much better with your case if you need it. But that is possible even for 30 years old PC anyway.
Re: What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? by Yanucar: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello, it is recommended to wipe the laptop keyboard with special wipes for technology. However, the most common ones, with alcohol, are also great. Just do not take antiseptic, with smells. If the distance between the keys is small, after drying, the disinfectant will begin to stick the keys together. If you're interested, see https://www.totalswindon.com/business/spilled-water-on-the-laptop-keyboard/ for details on how to clean your laptop keyboard.
Re: What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? by Deicide: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Saliva grin

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 2017 | Touchbar | 16Gig Ram | 500G SSD | SOLD!!!!! / Hp Elitebook 8560p Corei7 @85k In Osogbo / For Sale: Vsat Internet Hardware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.