Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (27507 Views)

Poll: Who do you think deserves the Best Poster of The Year Award?

Efemena_XY: 51% (18 votes)
Element G: 5% (2 votes)
Idowuogbo: 42% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Woke4all(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^commot 4 thread joor , tseeew
u vote am bcus shes nyanshable i lie , confess na newyear tongue cheesy
Oya no cry again because before this year runs out you will be yanshable and i go use my thugs100 id's take make you the poster of 2011 cheesy cheesy wink

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
^i no nid am , dont bother
u no see d gap , she lucky sey i no pack my disciples from religions section come here we 4 blow thread na
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Woke4all(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^

angry angry angryI DON VEX
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2011
so if u vex , wetin u want make i do , dey pray make mannure drop abi undecided undecided
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
In d real aspect of it, i wanna no if we can call for dis electn to be done again cos i fnk some riggin was done and somepple like me tried votin but it was jus takin me back out to my login page tellin me to log in before i can cast my vote wic i want to blv it also happened to some pple also in here, i wanna no
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

Congrats Ms Efemena on your heroine emm sorry heroic feat,thumbs up girl emm sorry madam

Id You can come have my handkerchief,no hard feelings gurl tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by EfemenaXY: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
@All

Just seen your comments I feel it would be very rude on my part not to acknowledge them:

For all who voted for me on this - I say a BIG THANK YOU!!

I most certainly wouldn't have come this far without your support, so just to let you know -'Tis really really appreciated grin grin

I also want to say a big thank you to the runner ups: Idowu and Element for being good friends to me on this and for displaying excellent sportsmanship

Idowu - you really give me tough time, I nor go lie on that! Kudos to you too girl - a true friend in more ways than 1

for those who didn't vote me, what can I say? No hard feelings!! tongue tongue

Now, Efe isn't excited o! - she's calm, collected and level headed. . .but I wan say. . .

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Now make all of una come join me in celebrating - I wan entertain all of una the proper and true Deltan / Isoko MILITANT WAY cool cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577781.32.html

Wishing you all a Happy, Fun-filled and Prosperous New Year with the Good Lord's Blessings!!

Cheers!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
tayo_@st:

Hahaha. . . .my whole-hearted congratulations goes 2 Ms Efe.

**my vote no waste**

Lol! Thanks Tayo! and congrats to you too for bagging the award for best Nairaland poster of the year!! grin grin

mukina2:

Congrats to Efemena_XY

Thank you Mukina - much appreciated cheesy cheesy

Da_b¤§§.:

hmm mago mago even for nairaland
anyway sha its a nigerian site

You never find the spot wey still dey pain u?

not everone thinks like you man! undecided undecided undecided

tanimz:

Efe! I'm so proud of you love! kiss

Thanks Tanimz cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by EfemenaXY: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

well done efe. your campaign helped u sha

Lol!

thanks girl - you're one tough contender though

you really give me rough time sha!  kiss kiss kiss

Woke4all:

EFE congrats ooo. wink

I vote the right person be dat grin

Oya make we pop something

Bros, thanks jor

and yes food and drink full ground

I cook wella for everyone - both European and African Style cooking

come over here and join us jor: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577781.32.html

ULSHERLAN:

In d real aspect of it, i wanna no if we can call for dis electn to be done again cos i fnk some riggin was done and somepple like me tried votin but it was jus takin me back out to my login page tellin me to log in before i can cast my vote wic i want to blv it also happened to some pple also in here, i wanna no

you can only cast 1 vote which you did

but next year, you fit improve the process now - abi?
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
El Guapo:

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

Congrats Ms Efemena on your heroine emm sorry heroic feat,thumbs up girl emm sorry madam

LOL!!!

Thank You El cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by dammizz(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2011
Congratulations are in order, Efe. U do deserve d award jare, oya chop knuckle
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by EfemenaXY: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2011
Thanks Damizz cheesy cheesy

how are you sha? wink
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by dammizz(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2011
^^^ Im gud. Heard 'bout da parrie, expect moi
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by tayoast(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
who dey do party?
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by dammizz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
So u ve'nt heard? Efe shoulda invited Tayo nau, Anywayz Efe's organising a party 2 commemorate her championship & trust moi, its an extravagant party
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by tayoast(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
she no wan make i come be dt
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by 190: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
so efe won and she didnt tell me,

im not voting for her again

efe dont talk 2 me again!!
undecided undecided
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2011
^who u b
na ariya u do na , y are u exepectin to b informed ,
happy new year sha
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by tanimz(f): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2011
Choi!
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by 190: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^who u b
na ariya u do na , y are u exepectin to b informed ,
happy new year sha

I understand u angry cos u lost

Take heart!! angry angry
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31am On Jan 04, 2011
^hehe
for ur mind , sey dem give efe garri cake as acheivemnt present pls
am gud , like i sed we all know who deserves it most sha
no sweat at all
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by 190: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2011
^^eyah, she's pissed,
come here, Hug No i mean Kiss daddy meech~
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 2:41am On Jan 04, 2011
angry angry angry Damn!! I wanted Idowu to win this by all means!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

Anyhow, its just an e-award. Enjoy
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Ben13: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2011
It was a peaceful election. Congrats Efe!
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by nich(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2011
who do the election? when and where did it hold? abi na una tif the 'DDC' machines that time? lipsrsealed grin congrats! and tongue
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by tanimz(f): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ben-10:

It was a peaceful election. Congrats Efe!

Na lie jo!

You go hide for bush during elections. Come hibernate when everything don settle. angry
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
Mobinga:

angry angry angry Damn!! I wanted Idowu to win this by all means!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

Anyhow, its just an e-award. Enjoy
awww babyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, no mind dem joor
like u tak an e award, we dey stand collect grammy so dis na guguru 2 me grin grin
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by tayoast(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
Psstchew!!

Awon Oniranu gbogbo
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Dabss(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
@efe
i wasnt talking to u so just zip it

yaaaaaaa i did it

smh
karma ta chi 'lottery'
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2011
Efe, so with all the mago mago u did, u still won! Congrats, u too gbaski
Re: Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 by Dsense(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
ID,
Take heart sweetie . . .We know who deserves the award,Oya laff for me grin grin . . . . , But we lost money oooo,So how we going to pay all our debts back now cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How To Crack/unlock Glo Netpro Modem To Universal Modem / 5 Disappointments People Often Face In Life / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.