Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? (1797 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Farooq Kperogi made a very bold but false declaration that Buhari has murdered Dasuki. This was said before the last elections. Now that Dasuki has been released ALIVE if Farooq gets arrested for incitement and defamation of Mr President would we all be crying Democracy is in danger or Freedom of speech?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
From the above that is Sambo Dasuki sitting with his family as he was released yesterday from custody. Can the Dasuki family please carry out a DNA test on the man released to them please?
Some may claim he is Dansaki from Futa Jalon.

Do we see why social media needs to be regulated?

These people like Farooq Kperogi live outside Nigeria and will comfortably set this country ablaze with their fake news and attempts at inciting the public to violence because the danger will not get to them when it starts

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by tempest01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
From the above that is Sambo Dasuki sitting with his family as he was released yesterday from custody. Can the Dasuki family please carry out a DNA test on the man released to them please?
Some may claim he is Dansaki from Futa Jalon.

Do we see why social media needs to be regulated?

These people like Farooq Kperogi live outside Nigeria and will comfortably set this country ablaze with their fake news and attempts at inciting the public to violence because the danger will not get to them when it starts

Buhari didn't set the country ablaze by desecrating the constitution and disrespecting the rule of law. it is Farooq that is giving his theories of what might have happened to someone kept incommunicado for years that is setting the country ablaze. You people will have sense when power rotates and we are waiting for you then.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Duru9(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
These people like Farooq Kperogi live outside Nigeria and will comfortably set this country ablaze with their fake news and attempts at inciting the public to violence because the danger will not get to them when it starts[/quote]

Really?
Do ignoring court orders, pardoning corrupt politician in your party, beating up innocent protesters, killing innocent Ipods will not incite the country abi

You're proud to say this
What if its because of this post from farooq your boss decided to release him?

Was it yesterday court order your boss to release dasuki, sowore, and others?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by jahsharon: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Our DSS is not working. If DSS is really working, these idiots making FALSE claims all over the internet would all be in prison. Imagine all the lies those drug addicts FFK, Reno Omokirikiri, Nnamdi Cownu, Deji Adeyanju and other idiots have been peddling on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

Buhari didn't set the country ablaze by desecrating the constitution and disrespecting the rule of law. it is Farooq that is giving his theories of what might have happened to someone kept incommunicado for years that is setting the country ablaze. You people will have sense when power rotates and we are waiting for you then.

Farooq was not giving theories. He clearly said "A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD HIM" This means he made an assertion. Clearly there was no reliable source and he deliberately fabricated a lie in attempt to cause civil unrest.

Also what exactly do you mean by "you people"?

That is the part that concerns me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Well, All Politicians are the same irrespective of their political, ethnic, religious & ideological leanings.

If Farooq Kperogi is not an active politician, he is definitely doing the biddings of some active politicians.

What is the difference the Buhari-led administration and the opposition? Both of them employs propaganda to sway the opinion of the masses in order to buy their sympathy.

I will ONLY give my support to anybody that has Nigeria's best interest at heart - not a useless government attempting to muzzle the voice of its citizens with an hate-speech bill, the same hate-speech that brought them to Power or another useless government that was busy signing away our common-wealth to his cronies & girlfriends while under the influence of Ogogoro inside Asorock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Duru9:

Really?
Do ignoring court orders, pardoning corrupt politician in your party, beating up innocent protesters, killing innocent Ipods will not incite the country abi

You're proud to say this
What if its because of this post from farooq your boss decided to release him?

Was it yesterday court order your boss to release dasuki, sowore, and others?

If you could read you would see that this post by farooq was made before the last elections so how was it the reason for the release?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by tempest01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Farooq was not giving theories. He clearly said "A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD HIM" This means he made an assertion. Clearly there was no reliable source and he deliberately fabricated a lie in attempt to cause civil unrest.

Also what exactly do you mean by "you people"?

That is the part that concerns me

You think creating an account with "Emeka" will hide your identity? Your thought process and ideology gives you away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

You think creating an account with "Emeka" will hide your identity? Your thought process and ideology gives you away.

I am actually Igbo from Ikwuano in Abia state. Not everyone has reasons to hide their identity. Many are still proud to flaunt it anytime anywhere Nwanne.

Nwaafo Igbo ka'm bu. Anyi anaghi ezo onwe anyi ezo

And by the way having a patriotic ideology beats being hateful and filled with bitterness all day every day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ba7man(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
These PDP fake news mouth pieces need international beatings to reset their heads.

Ekweremadu got his and he's been silent and gentle since.

Deji Adeyanju got his and he's flown out to Dubai to cool off and nurse his injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by GamalNasser: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Omenka quit using Emeka as a moniker before Amadioha strike you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
GamalNasser:
Omenka quit using Emeka as a moniker before Amadioha strike you

Who is Omenka? Think straight and you will talk straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by tempest01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

I am actually Igbo from Ikwuano in Abia state. Not everyone has reasons to hide their identity. Many are still proud to flaunt it anytime anywhere Nwanne.

Nwaafo Igbo ka'm bu. Anyi anaghi ezo onwe anyi ezo

And by the way having a patriotic ideology beats being hateful and filled with bitterness all day every day

I am not igbo
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

I am not igbo

Then do not speak about my ideologies since you are not of mine. To each his own and i will never attempt to label you simply because you have a different mindset. Live your life and let others live theirs and lets all believe our choices will lead us to peace.

I am at peace and you should try to be too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Duru9(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

If you could read you would see that this post by farooq was made before the last elections so how was it the reason for the release?

I'm sure you did not become a Nigerian just yesterday

Where were you when Lia Mohammed was talking trash about Gej

When Pmb said blood will soak

When Amaechi said they will form another government

Stop all this things sir

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Duru9:

Stop all this things sir

First of all Buhari NEVER said anything about Blood. Do you speak or understand hausa?

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by tempest01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Then do not speak about my ideologies since you are not of mine. To each his own and i will never attempt to label you simply because you have a different mindset. Live your life and let others live theirs and lets all believe our choices will lead us to peace.

I am at peace and you should try to be too

Lol....are you sure you are at peace?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

Lol....are you sure you are at peace?

Clearly it is evident. But for you to attack my ideologies and tribe simply because i do not agree with you shows you have no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Duru9:

Stop all this things sir

If the previous govt doesn't have political will to deal with such kind of people who to blame

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by olabukola: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
So anybody that lies should be arrested? What happened to sueing for deformation? When are you guys going to do away with this military mentally that kept this country down.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
olabukola:
So anybody that lies should be arrested? What happened to sueing for deformation? When are you guys going to do away with this military mentally that kept this country down.

It is called DEFAMATION and not deformation. Plus accusing someone of Murder is beyond defamation especially when the accused is the President of the country and the one you claim he murdered was arrested over offences against the country.

This is incitement and libel.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by olabukola: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

It is called DEFAMATION and not deformation. Plus accusing someone of Murder is beyond defamation especially when the accused is the President of the country and the one you claim he murdered was arrested over offences against the country.

This is incitement and libel.
Thanks for the correction. The best is to charge him to court and press charges. That is what the court is there for. Being brutish about everything is counter productive at least the release of Sowore and Dasuki should have thought you so.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
olabukola:
Thanks for the correction. The best is to charge him to court and press charges. That is what the court is there for. Being brutish about everything is counter productive at least the release of Sowore and Dasuki should have thought you so.

Taught not Thought. When one makes a post visible to all with a clear aim to lie, accuse falsely and incite the general public such a person should be arrested first then charged to court and not charging to court prior to arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Subzero047: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
El Rufai said lies about Jonathan sending snipers after him

Wonder why he's not in prison
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ZombieTERROR: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

Zombies are walking dead people
They don't have brains

Don't have time for such beings except you are a zombie terror
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Afamed: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
tempest01:

Keep quiet and stick to the point in discussion.
This is not the first time krerogi will be dishing out such false information

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson…’ – US Journalism Professor Kperogi moans for spreading fake news

Farooq Kperogi, the US-based journalist and media scholar who was reported yesterday byParkchester Times for spreading fake news about Boko Haram Massacre in Nigeria, has apologized to the public via his Facebook timeline.

In his lengthy note tagged 'My Story about this Fake Photo’, Kperogi accepted he was emotionally carried away by the picture, and that led to his careless and swift lapse of judgement, which he regretted that it gave room for supporters of President Muhamadu Buhari to nail him.

‘This photo you see here touched me deeply, so I shared it on Twitter, where I am now more active…,’ said Kperogi.

‘I thought the photo was real. It turned out, however, that it was screenshot from a Hausa movie and had nothing to do with the current massacre of our soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists,’ added the Associate Professor of Journalism and Emerging Media.

Kperogi further claimed that he couldn’t detect that the photo was fake because he had never watched any Hausa movies before, and that he was misled by those who had shared it before him on Twitter.

‘I have never watched a Hausa movie in my entire life, so I have no familiarity with the faces of the actors in the photo. My reverse image search didn’t yield any result that indicated that the photo was from a Hausa movie. Plus, the poor quality of the photo convinced me that it was inexpertly shot from a grainy video,’ said Kperogi.

‘Before sharing it, I did a quick reverse image search, but the images I got led me to other shares on Twitter,’ Kperogi added.

Having apologized for spreading the fake news, Kperogi noted that he had learned his lesson, which perhaps would strengthen him to carefully continue to fight for justice, most especially, for Nigerians.

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson, but I won't relent in my struggle for a better Nigeria,’ Kperogi concluded.

Krerogi is a known propagandist

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by tempest01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet and stick to the point in discussion.
This is not the first time krerogi will be dishing out such false information

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson…’ – US Journalism Professor Kperogi moans for spreading fake news

Farooq Kperogi, the US-based journalist and media scholar who was reported yesterday byParkchester Times for spreading fake news about Boko Haram Massacre in Nigeria, has apologized to the public via his Facebook timeline.

In his lengthy note tagged 'My Story about this Fake Photo’, Kperogi accepted he was emotionally carried away by the picture, and that led to his careless and swift lapse of judgement, which he regretted that it gave room for supporters of President Muhamadu Buhari to nail him.

‘This photo you see here touched me deeply, so I shared it on Twitter, where I am now more active…,’ said Kperogi.

‘I thought the photo was real. It turned out, however, that it was screenshot from a Hausa movie and had nothing to do with the current massacre of our soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists,’ added the Associate Professor of Journalism and Emerging Media.

Kperogi further claimed that he couldn’t detect that the photo was fake because he had never watched any Hausa movies before, and that he was misled by those who had shared it before him on Twitter.

‘I have never watched a Hausa movie in my entire life, so I have no familiarity with the faces of the actors in the photo. My reverse image search didn’t yield any result that indicated that the photo was from a Hausa movie. Plus, the poor quality of the photo convinced me that it was inexpertly shot from a grainy video,’ said Kperogi.

‘Before sharing it, I did a quick reverse image search, but the images I got led me to other shares on Twitter,’ Kperogi added.

Having apologized for spreading the fake news, Kperogi noted that he had learned his lesson, which perhaps would strengthen him to carefully continue to fight for justice, most especially, for Nigerians.

‘I apologize and have learned my lesson, but I won't relent in my struggle for a better Nigeria,’ Kperogi concluded.

Krerogi is a known propagandist

Stick to what point? Is there a point? He was sent the information, he deleted and apologized the next day after he got new information by Dasukis family.

If your Lord Buhari did not keep dasuki incommunicado for years in defiance of court orders, will there be speculations?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Subzero047: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
ColonelEmeka:

Taught not Thought. When one makes a post visible to all with a clear aim to lie, accuse falsely and incite the general public such a person should be arrested first then charged to court and not charging to court prior to arrest.
[/s]

This one is correcting people's sentences

Who appointed you English teacher?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by ColonelEmeka: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

This one is correcting people's sentences

Who appointed you English teacher?

Child what did you contribute or gain from this action and question? Do you just feel like lashing out at anything? Is your Christmas this bad?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested? by Subzero047: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
ColonelEmeka:

Child what did you contribute or gain from this action and question? Do you just feel like lashing out at anything? Is your Christmas this bad?
[/s]

It seems like you want to expose your ignorance on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Man Can Stop Me From Returning As Edo Governor – Obaseki / Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died / #EndSARS: Dj Switch Fears For Her Safety In An Exclusive Interview With Isha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.