Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation (866 Views)

Emergency Sale For Transportation / I Need Sienna For Transportation Business / Make HER Your Property! U Need This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello Friends, Please I need this Sienna 2005/6 for transportation on a (HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT) For transportation.

PS: I don't have money for a deposit but I have 2 plots of land worth 700/800k at IFO ( Atun close to Winners chapel) as collateral with family receipt.

I just want to work to feed my children please

Please anyone interested in the business should contact me on 08169934065 for discussion and agreement. I am a good driver with over 7yrs experience.

Thanks.

Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by healthserve(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
What of any other kind of car. I'm close to some high end cars now. Lexus and Hyundai
Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are they good for inter-state transportation? Like Lagos to Onitsha, Lagos to Abuja? Because with such traveling I will be able to balance up on time
healthserve:
What of any other kind of car. I'm close to some high end cars now. Lexus and Hyundai
Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by healthserve(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
MondayUche:
Are they good for inter-state transportation? Like Lagos to Onitsha, Lagos to Abuja? Because with such traveling I will be able to balance up on time

True. It can be used for interstate transportation but.... Make an offer. How much will you deliver weekly if I make the move and have the car ready. I have about 4 of such high end cars on my radar atm
Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can we talk on WhatsApp so that I can see the type you are talking about? And as an interstate driving the delivery is always monthly and on a high sum because is an interstate and not like a normal taxi. So please can I have your WhatsApp number so that we can talk more and share photos including the price
healthserve:

True. It can be used for interstate transportation but... Make an offer. How much will you deliver weekly if I make the move and have the car ready? I have about 4 of such high-end cars on my radar atm
Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by healthserve(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
MondayUche:
Can we talk on WhatsApp so that I can see the type you are talking about? And as an interstate driving the delivery is always monthly and on a high sum because is an interstate and not like a normal taxi. So please can I have your WhatsApp number so that we can talk more and share photos including the price

Sorry we'll do besuiness in the future.. I. E May. I spoke with the owner for now, he doesn't want to give it up but want to sell outrightly. Once the next set comes around I'll find you so we can talk business.. It's 2020. No going back
Re: I Need This Car For Higher Purchase For Transportation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okay
healthserve:

Sorry we'll do besuiness in the future.. I. E May. I spoke with the owner for now, he doesn't want to give it up but want to sell outrightly. Once the next set comes around I'll find you so we can talk business.. It's 2020. No going back

(1) (Reply)

Land + 3 Bed Room Bungalow For Sale / 7bedrm Detached House At Palngroove Estate / Block Of Flats Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.