Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (53931 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by kingcjay(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
keep it up gallant soldiers. may God continue to protect you all
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Yungkriz: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is actually outrageous
A day to christmas and they just want to destroy lifes and properties
well thank GOD it was not succesful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stop capturing Boko Haram members alive. Our little Buhari will soon free them on the excuse that they have repented. And then we are back to square one.

Our gallant Nigerian soldiers are Spartacus and Spartans. Kill them all. Biko.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by blessedjohn: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mumuish fool. Always looking for attention on nairaland.
IAmStrange:
If it's true, Alhamdulillah

fight them just as Ali ibn Abi Talib together with the Muslims of before, fought their predecessors

fight them as much as you can until Imes comes to finish them in Shaa Allaah....

All forces who are giving Islam buruku names shall be repelled by "the end of days"

Imes, we await your coming grin

I know I will have wailers on my mention. But before u wail, if you are a Christian, first explain these verses: grin grin

Kill everyone except virgin girls who you should keep for yourselves:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Kill women, children, suckling and animals:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4. And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah. - Bible Offline

I though you said no killing if they don't accept, what's this?:

2 Chronicles: 15. 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

But you may say it's in the Old Testament, but was it not God that commanded it? and since you believe Jesus is God, then you must believe Jesus did so grin

Kindly explain those three, then I will bring more. Then if you can explain everything, then you are free to wail grin

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by FlordFlorez(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Always repelling, why not attack. Attack and repel, thats what national defence means. I salute the gallant men, anyway.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Godhatesodomy: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by henryhemon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Few image Evidence please. Because I too Trust this country when it comes to diverting attention grin. We have seen that happen over and over again

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

This one us true.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by rottennaija(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
LaIabobo:
These days our military is always on the defensive by repelling these attacks.

They should rather be offensive and be the ones to attack the terrorist dens.

It's no in all situations that they NA will be in the offensive. Targeted bombing has been ongoing in some locations, that takes surveillance. (though we are still behind in some other areas)
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Kingrefreshed: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Nigerian soldiers and members of a vigilante successfully repelled a Boko Haram attack on Biu in Southern Borno State, an official has said.

An official of the Civilian-JTF, whose members fight alongside the military against the insurgents, told PREMIUM TIMES that 48 Boko Haram fighters were killed in the battle. The military is yet to speak on the attack.

PREMIUM TIMES Tuesday night reported how Boko Haram fighters gathered outside Biu to attack the town barely 24 hours after they were repelled by soldiers.

On Monday, the insurgents, in an attempt to attack Biu, ran over two villages on the outskirts of the town killing two persons and injuring 13 others. They were later repelled by soldiers after hours of a gunbattle on the outskirts of Biu.

The insurgents returned the next day.

At about 6 p.m. on Tuesday, residents of Biu were alerted to the gathering of suspected Boko Haram gunmen who arrived at a location near Kimba, a village a stone throw away from Biu.

Security sources who spoke with PREMIUM TIMES on phone on Tuesday said troops mobilized from different locations to confront the insurgents.

A source confirmed to this reporter Wednesday morning that the troops in Biu and the ones in Damboa converged to engage the insurgents in a shootout that lasted till the early hours of Christmas day.

Backed by operatives of the Civilian-JTF, the battle continued until “48 of the Boko Haram gunmen dropped dead while some fled with bullet injuries.”

“The operation lasted till about 4 a.m. when the soldiers and our members finished ransacking the areas for their dead bodies”, said a C-JTF operative, Muhammed Liberia, who spoke to our reporter.

“We were also able to arrest three of the Boko Haram live and they are currently with the soldiers,” he said.

The military has not issued any statement on the Biu attacks, but another public official currently in the town said normalcy had returned there.

Bulama Talba, the Press Secretary to the Borno State deputy governor, who is currently in Biu with his principal, confirmed that the attackers were repelled.

“As I am talking to you now, normal activities are going in Biu town after the soldiers have repelled the planned attack,” he said.

“We heard that the soldiers have effectively repelled the intended attack, and people are carrying on with their Christmas celebration.”

The Boko Haram insurgency in Northern Nigeria has caused over 30,000 deaths since 2009. The insurgents say they want an Islamic caliphate in Northern Nigeria.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/369806-48-boko-haram-fighters-killed-three-arrested-as-soldiers-repel-christmas-eve-biu-attack.html

Just watch what's going to happen to those gallant soldiers who did the job. Buhari and buratai will get them all killed.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Jaapu: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Few image Evidence please. Because I too Trust this country when it comes to diverting attention grin. We have seen that happen over and over again

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

Few image evidence of your logo Please
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ColonelEmeka: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Just watch what's going to happen to those gallant soldiers who did the job. Buhari and buratai will get them all killed.

You must be insane
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by sixtus20: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerian Govt is just doing drama with Nigerian people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Afolabimills(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

fight them just as Ali ibn Abi Talib together with the Muslims of before, fought their predecessors

fight them as much as you can until Imes comes to finish them in Shaa Allaah....

All forces who are giving Islam buruku names shall be repelled by "the end of days"

I know I will have wailers on my mention. But before u wail, if you are a Christian, first explain these verses: grin grin

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4. And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah. - Bible Offline

2 Chronicles: 15. 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

But you may say it's in the Old Testament, but was it not God that commanded it? and since you believe Jesus is God, then you must believe Jesus did so grin

Kindly explain those three, then I will bring more. Then if you can explain everytu hing, then you are free to wail grin
u are a fool
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Cityguy: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Let them useless 48 go and cool down until their leader is sent to join them. Of course they would have to wait because he must have the first pick of the virgins. Useless goats.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by kuuljay(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
shadelek:
And someone said Boko Haram have been technically defeated.
by 2014 to 2015 they were already in abuja and had moved down to kogi am I lieing? If they were left unchecked I believe by now bomb blasts would have spread down to south

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Neshietdebayzman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

Kindly explain those three, then I will bring more. Then if you can explain everything, then you are free to wail grin

You got it wrong. The Jews were promised the land Canaan which they had to fight the Canaanites to obtain. The reason being that the Canaanites were idol worhsippers, despising the commandments of the God of heaven. All these were done to prepare a place for the coming Messiah, who is the Prince of peace. His ministry was foreordained to be peaceful so His gospel would be able to reach those it should reach. If He came in the time of war, who would have listened to His message? Nobody. In His time, was He a warlord? He brought peace to the Jews who rejected Him
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by kareemkamil(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Anple evidence of killing from Nigeria Army.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Neshietdebayzman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!
God bless his team of of liars like Adesina, Shehu Sani and Lai Mohammed
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Neshietdebayzman:

You got it wrong. The Jews were promised the land Canaan which they had to fight the Canaanites to obtain. The reason being that the Canaanites were idol worhsippers, despising the commandments of the God of heaven. All these were done to prepare a place for the coming Messiah, who is the Prince of peace. His ministry was foreordained to be peaceful so His gospel would be able to reach those it should reach. If He came in the time of war, who would have listened to His message? Nobody. In His time, was He a warlord? He brought peace to the Jews who rejected Him

I got nothing wrong. The context of all the wars Muhammad fought was with those who were at war with us, those who broke the peace treaties with Muslims by plotting against them and persecuting them and those who strove to extinguish the call of Islam.

But the Christian criticize this and say it's wrong for those wars to be fought. They say their bible only preaches peace and that if there's any war, God fights for himself. or is that not what u people say?

so are those not verses that God commanded people to fight on his behalf? and kill people who do not believe on his behalf?

That's my point. I got nothing wrong.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Restrategize and motivate the troops. Chief army Chief
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Kingspin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
kuuljay:
by 2014 to 2015 they were already in abuja and had moved down to kogi am I lieing? If they were left unchecked I believe by now bomb blasts would have spread down to south
Political boko then. Now they went silent since Bihari came yet no arrest or sentence. Looks ole the boys are invincible and untraceable.

Because of we read more of news and nothing else
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ceo12: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
IAmStrange:

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ceo12: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2019
nice one
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ceo12: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

This is the most useless comment I have seen so far in Nairaland, go and study the Bible first before coming here to talk rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Stanleyrays(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2019
No pictures but very true
A friend there(BIU) told me about the attack and d gun battle on d 24the
Kudos 2 d gallant soldiers
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Justmemyself1(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You are wrong. Before this outright attacks the BH once occupied Sambisa and they took advantage of this occupation by ensuring they laid mines all over and only they know where they laid it. This initially made movement difficult for our boys and this was why we had to buy MRAPS to help out and start depending more on our Airforce.

We are on the offensive against them and this is why they have been forced to retreat to Chad and have left Sambisa. The NA are no cowards and you need to retract those words. As at this moment you should be grateful to them. They lay down their lives today so you can have a tomorrow. How dare you call such gallantry cowardice?

Bros, you're right.

I wonder how someone would sit in the comfort of their home and call these gallant warriors coward? Nothing we won't hear from ingrates
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by NETCEO(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Chochovini: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2019
LaIabobo:
These days our military is always on the defensive by repelling these attacks.

They should rather be offensive and be the ones to attack the terrorist dens.

On point. My thought exactly.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Kingrefreshed: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You must be insane

Who is this one? My friend get outta here. You have sense?
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ColonelEmeka: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Who is this one? My friend get outta here. You have sense?

You must still be insane as a carry over from yesterday
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by wink2015(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Can the federal government show us pictures of the dead Boko fighters.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man / Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.