Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day (74295 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Meritocracy: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
She's receiving final konji at her grandma place and not with her phone too.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Sholaco: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
I think she eloped with the man she love wink if you know you know
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Chrysz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bola146:
Maybe she saw some dangerous ahead of the wedding or the man is still married
is she a seer
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by yusluvad(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gbese re ooo...
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by 911Tat(f): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
This very serious. I just pray and hope she is found safe.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by sunnywhyt007: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Don’t know why I’m having feeling about her ex or her husband to be ex!!! �
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by D1zion: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
light099:
Wedding or wedding anniversary? That's a grandpa and grandma up there.

Or I'm I missing something here?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
It's not really a deliberate behavior. It's ifferent from jilting a partner.

You just feel you can't go on anymore with the plans. (You may need to Google this further)

And no, I'm not sure I'll ever do that, for certain reasons but one of which is this; I'll be far too in control of my feelings/emotions and the path I intend to take to even be that person.

We're not getting married in our 30s for nothing. Our twenties are for knowing exactly what we want in our 30s cool

I understand perfectly what pre-wedding jitters is all about. But her case can no longer be classified as pre-wedding jitters. This is my point. Merry Christmas. How are you doing?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bola146:
Maybe she saw some dangerous ahead of the wedding or the man is still married
that very old man. She is safe and sound o jari
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

I understand perfectly what pre-wedding jitters is all about. But her case can no longer be classified as pre-wedding jitters. This is my point. Merry Christmas. How are you doing?
Could be jitters or it's brother; Cold feet.

Merry Christmas to you too. I am fine, and you?

Trust you're having a good one?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by adecz: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rumors have it that the dude has
heard unpalatable things about the
lady & decided to cut his loses and
call off the wedding at the injury time.

The lady has probably gone into
hiding to hide her shame.

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Could be jitters or it's brother; Cold feet.

Merry Christmas to you too. I am fine, and you?

Trust you're having a good one?

I feel its gone beyond cold feet. She is no child, moreover she's been away for about 5 days and counting. The wedding will be on 29/12.

I pray nothing bad has happened to her.

I am doing good, thanks. Just sipping my regular beer and surfing the net.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maybe she went to visit her grandparents.

1 Like

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by TallPck1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Danhumprey:
Why must it always be the ex? undecided

He is a suspect. Believe me!
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

I feel its gone beyond cold feet. She is no child, moreover she's been away for about 5 days and counting. The wedding will be on 29/12.

I pray nothing bad has happened to her.

I am doing good, thanks. Just sipping my regular beer and surfing the net.
True that. I hope she's fine.

Sipping your beer and surfing the net? Sounds like bliss and a recipe for big tummy cheesy

Make I guess the favorite; Star Radler? Wrong?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
True that. I hope she's fine.

Sipping your beer and surfing the net? Sounds like bliss and a recipe for big tummy cheesy

Make I guess the favorite; Star Radler? Wrong?

Lol. The big tummy is what I am scared of. I hope mine doesn't get to the stage where it becomes difficult to control.

I am a fan of Heineken beer. Do you drink beer too? If yes, what is your brand?
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Godhatesodomy: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Adeevah(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
The husband to be first wife should be invited for interogation....
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

Lol. The big tummy is what I am scared of. I hope mine doesn't get to the stage where it becomes difficult to control.

I am a fan of Heineken beer. Do you drink beer too? If yes, what is your brand?
It's almost inevitable with beer but then there's very little you can't curb with targeted workouts.

Nah, I don't drink beer. However, when I worked at a bar a couple of years ago, I developed a soft spot for Heineken.

There's just something about it that made me look forward to serving it to customers. So, if I'll ever indulge, it's certainly going to be Heineken.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by newdawn2017(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dis groom that looks like a hardened criminal & a ruthless ritualist so, I don't trust him undecided
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
It's almost inevitable with beer but then there's very little you can't curb with targeted workouts.

Nah, I don't drink beer. However, when I worked at a bar a couple of years ago, I developed a soft spot for Heineken.

There's just something about it that made me look forward to serving it to customers. So, if I'll ever indulge, it's certainly going to be Heineken.

You are right, with the right workout exercises, I will develop my six packs again.

I look forward to buying you some bottles of Heineken sometime soon. Its the queen of all beer.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:
May she be found... Sad experience for those involved.. embarassed

I wish the authorities and armed forces in this country are as good as those in societies influenced by Imes..

That would have put their mind at rest to some extent... Because the influence of Imes is involved

hmm! Imes, the end of days... The beginning of new ones... One of the best men you'll ever find in Shaa Allaah.

We await your coming with joy... you are bursting my brain... you are giving me goosebumps...

We await your coming grin
it seems to you everything that happens is connected to the coming of imes ....i would advice you to glue yourself to your roof and look up to the skies above to be the perfect watchman for the coming of imes since you have no better thing to do....... I'm sure times have flat tires.......religion of confusion all introduced to distort the coming of our saviour.....no wonder Jesus forewarned us of all these false teaching..... Oga accept Jesus and repent

1 Like

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by yahoosurepass(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
none of my business lipsrsealed
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Adams12345: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
In the Name of Jesus Christ she shall reture before 29 Dec 2019 it is well with her God is in Control Peace.

1 Like

Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

You are right, with the right workout exercises, I will develop my six packs again.

I look forward to buying you some bottles of Heineken sometime soon. Its the queen of all beer.
Six packs huh?! shocked shocked

Queen of all beers?! Damn! Makes me want to get one right now. cheesy

But I'll probably wait for whenever you offer it... cool
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Six packs huh?! shocked shocked

Queen of all beers?! Damn! Makes me want to get one right now. cheesy

But I'll probably wait for whenever you offer it... cool

Yeah, my goal is to get back my 6 packs. Not been easy with the stress from work though. I just need to be motivated and focused on the goal....

Sure, it will be very soon, count on it.
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by czarina(f): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

Yeah, my goal is to get back my 6 packs. Not been easy with the stress from work though. I just need to be motivated and focused on the goal....

Sure, it will be very soon, count on it.
Good one! Get it back soon. Devoting at least 30mins to it each day before work isn't too much (I. M. O) cool

@beer; yassss!
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by brosammy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
I pray they found her in peace and not in pieces
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by neutral2000: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
God should just help them find her in time
Re: Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day by Sweeetheart(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
On sighting the picture of the groom....

I suggest they check her boyfriends house

I couldn't agree less. Perhaps she don't want the marriage to happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.