Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki (931 Views)

FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides / Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by iwaeda: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Barely 12 hours after he was released from custody, former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), has said that he holds no grudges against the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

He also said he was ready to defend himself against the allegations of money laundering and corruption levelled against him by the Federal Government.

Dasuki said this in a radio interview with the Voice of America Hausa Service after he was released by the Department of State Services.

The ex-NSA was released on Tuesday following a directive by the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, after spending over four years in detention.
He was arrested in 2015 over alleged abuse of office and money laundering but was not released despite several court orders granting him bail.
Asked if he felt his detention was a payback for the role he played in the 1985 coup which removed the Buhari regime, Dasuki said he was not aware of such a motive, noting that his incarceration was designed by God.

He said he had no comments to pass to the government regarding his ordeal in custody.
Dasuki said, “What I know is that God designed this to happen. Nothing more. I have no problem with anybody. I can’t engage in a feud with anyone.”
The former NSA further stated, “You know everything that happened to one in life is designed by God. Ignorance and lack of understanding can make one to suffer himself. Anything that God destined it to be, it will be. Only God knows everything that will happen tomorrow.”

He added, “What is important is for everybody to be fair. Everybody who is a Muslim and who goes to the mosque knows that what the Imam preaches every day is to harp on the need for people to be fair and honest. There is a reason for this and we need to listen.”
The retired colonel said he was willing to defend himself in court against the allegations of money laundering
“I resolved that anytime they released me, I will appear before the court and defend myself, I am ready,” he said.

https://punchng.com/i-hold-no-grudges-against-buhari-dasuki/amp/
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who ask am?
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
DASUKI nobody is saying you have grudges against BUHARI or BUHARI has grudges against you , What majority of Nigerians are asking is why did you turn your office as PDP atm?

3 Likes

Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by Criticaltemp: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Oga, if ure given a chance to save buhari, trust me, u will force his death.. U hate buhari to d core. Even the masses who r free hate buhari talkless of u who hvw spent have of the dacade in custody of the secret police..
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by iwaeda: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
DASUKI nobody is saying you have grudges against BUHARI or BUHARI has grudges against you , What majority of Nigerians are asking is why did you turn your office as PDP atm?

BM crew doing everything possible to justify tyranny

2 Likes

Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by Laka2bor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
That's malam life so simple, when I watch him closely I discover I was not tortured,remain fat and not look that bad, they know what they are doing, I only discover that somebody who have spent 5yrs with the present Govt recommending after court have grant several bail,after insulting USA and do all sort,if not for the Nigeria in watch list very bad for common man, if not for Congressman letter I never know Sowore is a new jersey citizen. Naija don't worth dying for all you leaders are second citizens of a country that's why they will never do the right things at the right time..am just talking ooo. I feel for naija nevertheless For bless Nigeria and my family
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by DMerciful(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Don't you think the govt refusing to prosecute him but instead held him illegally shows they are lying? They dont have convincing evidence to nail him in court! He has said he is ready to defend himself
yarimo:
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by BuhariAdvocate: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please Express your feelings in this Christmas holiday. Because you are still going back after holiday.

1 Like

Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by CaptainStephen(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
We don't forgive in the military.
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by iwaeda: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
lalastico
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by jahsharon: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
If you do, what will you idiot do to the fearless people's general? You better keep shut before DSS pucks you up again. Ask Sowore, he will tell you that you van be released and unreleased again.
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by jahsharon: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Laka2bor:
That's malam life so simple, when I watch him closely I discover I was not tortured,remain fat and not look that bad, they know what they are doing, I only discover that somebody who have spent 5yrs with the present Govt recommending after court have grant several bail,after insulting USA and do all sort,if not for the Nigeria in watch list very bad for common man, if not for Congressman letter I never know Sowore is a new jersey citizen. Naija don't worth dying for all you leaders are second citizens of a country that's why they will never do the right things at the right time..am just talking ooo. I feel for naija nevertheless For bless Nigeria and my family

A New Jersey or Old Jersey citizen calling for forceful removal of a democratically elected government. When yawa gas now, he will pick up his passport and run to America while poor masses are used for shooting practice by security agents. And uninformed illiterates are following him.
Re: I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki by jahsharon: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Please Express your feelings in this Christmas holiday. Because you are still going back after holiday.

Trust Buhari now, he can release and unrelease. This idiot Colonel said he had a serious illness and if he does not go abroad for treatment, he will die. DSS said no, four years later he is still chubby and fresh, why is he not dead since he was prevented from overseas' treatment?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Time Buhari Pack His jobless Family To The UN / The Future Role Of The Sultan Of Sokoto And The Emirs / Coronavirus: US Group Files 20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.