Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (72500 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by EnaibeSam: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Celebrating your family without the Woman that made you a complete man is injustice

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by victorian(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tembebe:
If only her people can at least fight for her like they did for Chioma with Davido,maybe things would have been diff.
Alas,they cared less about her and carry Chioma's matter for head at every turn.well,I guess the so called afonja family is more important than Flavour's,since they are rich,influential and all.

You honestly cannot compare Davido with his billionaire dad and Flavour.
Flavour is successful but he's just the only successful one in his family. Maybe that's why her family didn't lift a finger to make flavour marry her.

And moreover flavour first baby mama is hell bent on marrying flavour in any way possible ,because she's obsessed with him . I can see she has the upper hand here over Anna. Two kids for flavour while Anna just one.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by mamajj17(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

I'm telling you, that's just the reality here.

Aww Merry Christmas pumpkin kiss kiss kiss

Hope you enjoyed today? smiley

Really dear, hp you did as well? One love kiss
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Frank25:
shut up cn u afford that cap?
he was reffering to her knee cap you idiot!

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by victorian(f): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
mamajj17:

Really dear, hp you did as well? One love kiss

That's good too

Yea I did.

Alot to eat and drink. I simply overfed myself. cheesy

This Christmas is the best ever for me.

I'm so happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Tembebe: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

You honestly cannot compare Davido with his billionaire dad and Flavour.
Flavour is successful but he's just the only successful one in his family. Maybe that's why her family didn't lift a finger to make flavour marry her.

And moreover flavour first baby mama is hell bent on marrying flavour in any way possible ,because she's obsessed with him . I can see she has the upper hand here over Anna. Two kids for flavour while Anna just one.
OK,I guess you are right.You know, I always wondered anytime the igbos would be shouting ' our in-law, do quick marry Chioma o' or 'when are you marrying Chioma' and stuffs like that on the net,even here on this forum
They almost literally forced Davido to do the needful,you know
But they are mute when it comes to other indigbo daughters
Alright, make I nor disturb you,sleep well dear
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Tembebe: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
nanauju:
Why is the knee cap of the girl black

Get your children educational android tablets @N20,000, with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact.

The knee-cap is black,I guess,because she is not naturally fair.
You see such when the parents are using bleaching cream for their children. I might be wrong but I don't think I am grin
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by mamajj17(f): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

That's good too

Yea I did.

Alot to eat and drink. I simply overfed myself. cheesy

This Christmas is the best ever for me.

I'm so happy cheesy

Am glad u did dear, one Life to live wink
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by victorian(f): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tembebe:
OK,I guess you are right.You know, I always wondered anytime the igbos would be shouting ' our in-law, do quick marry Chioma o' or 'when are you marrying Chioma' and stuffs like that on the net,even here on this forum
They almost literally forced Davido to do the needful,you know
But they are mute when it comes to other indigbo daughters
Alright, make I nor disturb you,sleep well dear

I don't know for them.

Chioma looks easy to like, she doesn't look arrogant, she looks simple, maybe that's why alot of people on the internet is clamouring for their wedding.
But Anna is not igbo, she's from Edo. Then Sandra, she's pushing enough weight on flavour with her dad's influence to marry flavour by fore by force. And Sandra doesn't look humble nor simple like Chioma. So everyone in indigbo feels she can fight her battles herself. Sandra looks tough and controlling anyways.

Anyways it's alright smiley

Merry Christmas and have a lovely night ahead. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by explosiveskull(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamosmania:
Omo this one wey you come naked for your daughter front..
I no wan hear say u pregnant her o.

Which kind stupid na
Seriously, that was a new low on his side, a very irresponsible low. That kid will grow up thinking being weird is normal, of course even our 21st century parents is helping to contribute to the millennial moral decadence.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by UltimateAccurac(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Flavour N'Abani a
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by safarigirl(f): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2019
victorian:

But Anna banner knew what she was getting into entangling with flavour.

So please don't insult him

I don't pity women who open their eyes korokoro and get pregnant for chronic players or for sexy musicians.

They should swallow what comes their way from the father of their kids and make the Best out of life. Such is life.

What if Anna wanted to spend holidays with her daughter?

She isn't married to Flavour, they are co-parents and the thing with co-parenting is that sometimes, the other parent wants to spend time with the child.

The fact that some people are calling Flavor a bad parent because of this one time that he doesn't have pictures with Anna's daughter leaves me rather befuddled and confirms that people have no idea how co-parenting works. How come no one asked where Semah is? Or doesn't he spend as much time with Semah as he does with his other kids?

Flavour is a good father, so far so good, there have been no complaints from Anna or Sandra as regards his parenting skills. A man need not be a husband to be a good father.

Cc mamajj17

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by safarigirl(f): 12:49am On Dec 26, 2019
victorian:

I don't know for them.

Chioma looks easy to like, she doesn't look arrogant, she looks simple, maybe that's why alot of people on the internet is clamouring for their wedding.
But Anna is not igbo, she's from Edo. Then Sandra, she's pushing enough weight on flavour with her dad's influence to marry flavour by fore by force. And Sandra doesn't look humble nor simple like Chioma. So everyone in indigbo feels she can fight her battles herself. Sandra looks tough and controlling anyways.

Anyways it's alright smiley

Merry Christmas and have a lovely night ahead. smiley
Anna is Ijaw, from Bayelsa State, she isn't Edo

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by safarigirl(f): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Tembebe:
If only her people can at least fight for her like they did for Chioma with Davido,maybe things would have been diff.
Alas,they cared less about her and carry Chioma's matter for head at every turn.well,I guess the so called afonja family is more important than Flavour's,since they are rich,influential and all.
whose people were fighting for Chioma?

Nobody was fighting for Chioma. It is two people in a relationship, it is not community relationship. A community cannot influence a man to marry a woman if he does not like her enough for that, and if they pressure him, the marriage will eventually fail.

Let Flavor choose who he likes, not every man wants to be married anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by mamajj17(f): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:

What if Anna wanted to spend holidays with her daughter?

She isn't married to Flavour, they are co-parents and the thing with co-parenting is that sometimes, the other parent wants to spend time with the child.

The fact that some people are calling Flavor a bad parent because of this one time that he doesn't have pictures with Anna's daughter leaves me rather befuddled and confirms that people have no idea how co-parenting works. How come no one asked where Semah is? Or doesn't he spend as much time with Semah as he does with his other kids?

Flavour is a good father, so far so good, there have been no complaints from Anna or Sandra as regards his parenting skills. A man need not be a husband to be a good father.

Cc mamajj17

Very right dear, u made more Sense! Respect and Merry Xmas kiss
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2019
explosiveskull:

Seriously, that was a new low on his side, a very irresponsible low. That kid will grow up thinking being weird is normal, of course even our 21st century parents is helping to contribute to the millennial moral decadence.

You've said it.... That's exactly what am talking about
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2019
In the second pics ,why is he having erection for her daughter... Uwa mmebi
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 4:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Frank25:
shut up cn u afford that cap?
Olodo!

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by lovat(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2019
nanauju:
Why is the knee cap of the girl black

Get your children educational android tablets @N20,000, with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact.

You are always fond of asking stupid questions. Don't take that bad attitude into a new year
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by midnighter(f): 5:26am On Dec 26, 2019
nanauju:

I went through Ur profile and concluded that u probably didn't understand the meaning of knee cap. Google is your friend bro

Lol cheesy At times you will just check the person's profile and swallow everything you wanted to say
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Annie939(f): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2019
his penis is too small.

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Liposure: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Lol cheesy At times you will just check the person's profile and swallow everything you wanted to say
sweetheart,merry xmas and a prosperous newyear.may all your wishes come true.i really like everything u post.u are such a darling.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by midnighter(f): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:

Thank you for this comment. The girl is probably with her mum somewhere or what if she's even there but didn't join them to swim?

It's not a must to force themselves into every photo just to prove a point. Even ordinary stepsisters don't always get to see regularly.

Flavour is an irresponsible guy imo but this thread is not an example of it. If they had the same mother and one kid wasn't there I don't think everybody would be asking this question.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by midnighter(f): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Liposure:
sweetheart,merry xmas and a prosperous newyear.may all your wishes come true.i really like everything u post.u are such a darling.

Thank you for this kind wish, I really appreciate it and seasons greetings to you...please enjoy yourself wink
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by nanauju(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
[s]You are always fond of asking stupid questions. Don't take that bad attitude into a new year[/s]
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by nanauju(f): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Seriously o. Some of them didn't finish secondary school. Instead of them to be humble, they still come here and display ignorance with bad attitude untop
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by midnighter(f): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2019
nanauju:
Seriously o. Some of them didn't finish secondary school. Instead of them to be humble, they still come here and display ignorance with bad attitude untop

Lol dont mind them dear, its not their fault!
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Dagger111(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2019
softwerk:
Is Flavour gay?!

Yes he is, with your man inclusive.
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Tembebe: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:
whose people were fighting for Chioma?

Nobody was fighting for Chioma. It is two people in a relationship, it is not community relationship. A community cannot influence a man to marry a woman if he does not like her enough for that, and if they pressure him, the marriage will eventually fail.

Let Flavor choose who he likes, not every man wants to be married anyway.
Ehnn!!! You don't say!!! grin
So the way you people would always shout "Igbo Amaka" " our in-law" or "do quick marry our daughter o" or "when will you marry chioma na" every time there was a news about Davido and chioma,was not about fighting for her (knowing that Davido himself might be a member here,even chioma too)
Even as far back as when their relationship was still new,at least to us all
I don't see you doing the same for any of Flavour's baby mama
Pls,don't make me laugh!
You people always do that and are still doing that even right here on this forum
You said no community can influence a man's choice, well it's true
But you people always try to do that by the derogatory words used for other Davido's baby mamas,rubbishing them
Always claiming Chioma is the best,the most beautiful, the one with sense,the neatest one and of course, the best cook cos she is Igbo,even when we all know no one can possibly know all these except the man who dated them all.
The intense licking of his ass nkor?
Don't tell me what I said is a lie,cos we see it play out every time here and it's worrisome, sort of,considering the fact that people say all these things because of the money involved not because the man himself is an epitome of decency and good behavior.
Look, deny it all you want, we both are members here and we know how your people behave when it concerns Davido and chioma.
By the way, I'm not afonja by tribe but by marriage because the next thing I will hear is that I 'm jealous because Davido didn't choose afonja cos of some ridiculous reasons.
I took time to answer you because you quoted me first.
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Apple2: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Foolish Guy. Where is his current baby girl now? Left her and her mom to be suffering all because the girl the he goat got pregnant is a nobody in the society. Why at first sleep with her raw and got her pregnant. Useless Guy

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by lovat(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=nanauju post=85223485][/quote]uju, don't evER cancel my post again. I don't like what I don't like
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus / Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.