Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (72497 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by victorian(f): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Anna is Ijaw, from Bayelsa State, she isn't Edo

OK.
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by mecksoncrown: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
nanauju:
Why is the knee cap of the girl black

Get your children educational android tablets @N20,000, with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact.

While would U even put your attention on the knee cap of a little girl? Nawa ooo
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
sakastin:

fraudster!!!

you seem depressed sir...

why do you keep calling her(nanauju) a fraudster?

first someone said that, now you con follow join...

moreover, you're obviously operating on a double acct with no rightful purpose for it
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by nanauju(f): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

you seem depressed sir...

why do you keep calling her(nanauju) a fraudster?

first someone said that, now you con follow join...

moreover, you're obviously operating on a double acct with no rightful purpose for it

Don't mind the jobless piece of crap. He's been looking for my attention, and I don't want to give in, because Las Las Na insult go follow. And before you know it the mods will just ban u. Abeg he should carry his alakoba wahala and go. Nobody should use their naira Marley style of music to spoil my blues abeg
Re: Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
nanauju:

Don't mind the jobless piece of crap. He's been looking for my attention, and I don't want to give in, because Las Las Na insult go follow. And before you know it the mods will just ban u. Abeg he should carry his alakoba wahala and go. Nobody should use their naira Marley style of music to spoil my blues abeg

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.