Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List (69131 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List Of World’s Highest-paid Athletes In 2023 / Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Barcelona Tops Forbes List Of Valuable Football Clubs, Man United Out Of Top 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by senatepresido: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:
Nobody on that list got there because they used their NCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/B. Ed/ B. Eng./ LLB/ B. Tech/ B.A ...M. Phil/M. Sc/ M. A/MBA...PhD etc

Use your head in year 2020... All these "I graduated with 4.9/5.00" crap must stop...
You're a reeeeal niggaaar
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by olutop(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:
Nobody on that list got there because they used their NCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/B. Ed/ B. Eng./ LLB/ B. Tech/ B.A ...M. Phil/M. Sc/ M. A/MBA...PhD etc

Use your head in year 2020... All these "I graduated with 4.9/5.00" crap must stop...
It must not stop because we can't all do sport,the sportsmen still need other professionals to reach there optimum level, and if you go to school just to be filthy rich you are a big fool,go to school to make a difference no matter how small it is, but I know in the long run we will all make it...I thank God my parents gave me the best gift ever which is quality education and I am reaping the fruit today same with all my friends... Make wise decision come 2020.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

U have a poverty mentality and that's why your life is stagnant oponu
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What happen to your previous moniker? On a ban?
Yes MA...
I was astounded by someone's monumental stupidity and I called him out. The mods thought I was being too harsh and wanted me to rest a while...

I'd be back soon enough.
Dont miss me too much wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Kasalee001(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Karl Marx said it all back in the late 18's and it happening now , Religion will make you see everything like vanity whereas it is poverty that has become part of your life and you are already made to see it as you don't good life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Typhoonsbane: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abfinest007:
is this earning just for 2019 alone
Read And understand
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Bros stay with your poverty. Don't come near me

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Yes MA...
I was astounded by someone's monumental stupidity and I called him out. The mods thought I was being too harsh and wanted me to rest a while...

I'd be back soon enough.
Dont miss me too much wink

Lol the "zzzzzzzz" made me notice your moniker, don't flatter yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Switch07(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mckandre:
The Goat himsef even claimed second position right before MEShit

Infact lets settle this once and for all finally b4 the year runs out. angry
Like for messi, share for ronaldo

Grow up man

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by cassyrooy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:

I'm about to round up, and one thing I want to do is ditch that paper one-side and hustle.

Graduates need to close the gap, else education will be taken as a joke by those who didn't write Jamb at all.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Kasalee001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:

Empty head people just full here , Seun need to start a school on nairaland so all this people can learn ; if everybody is in to sport , then who will compile that list ?, who will run nairaland ?, where will those money be saved?, Where are you going to spend the money ?..

Seun ooooo , we need a school on nairaland land oo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Ajcreative627(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
The money team
OroroX Mayweather
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool

Rubbish list..

Where is

gbolahan salami
Mfon udoh
Gambo
Samuel Peter

Amend this your list or.....

Where exactly are you in that list?

Cho cho cho cho cho
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by cassyrooy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
This life self.... some will have money and have it in excess.... while some will be poor like tomorrow no dey.....I went to the market today to buy some stuff...me and my guys walk pass a man who is standing at the entrance of the market thinking....he walk up to me when am about to leave the market asking me for 500 to buy food for his children for Christmas....my guys told me to ingore him that it's how people beg in this market.... that most of them are working for retualist...omo fear grab me....I ask him his address...it's not far from my house....we all drove to his house to confirm his story....mehn I was brought down to tears.... people are really suffering in this country....the man have five children plus his wife and the wife mother all together in two room apartment in face me I face you....we have to drive back to the market to buy rice.... chicken and many other things for the family....I will advise you guys to give birth to children you can be able to train....I promised the man a work of sercurity in the shopping complex my shop is located....so guys spread love in this season of celebration....not all beggere are scam...HELP THEM
God bless you sir.

Verify before helping. I like that.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by bart10: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol the "zzzzzzzz" made me notice your moniker, don't flatter yourself.

Oh well,
Have a good one grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
This life self.... some will have money and have it in excess.... while some will be poor like tomorrow no dey.....I went to the market today to buy some stuff...me and my guys walk pass a man who is standing at the entrance of the market thinking....he walk up to me when am about to leave the market asking me for 500 to buy food for his children for Christmas....my guys told me to ingore him that it's how people beg in this market.... that most of them are working for retualist...omo fear grab me....I ask him his address...it's not far from my house....we all drove to his house to confirm his story....mehn I was brought down to tears.... people are really suffering in this country....the man have five children plus his wife and the wife mother all together in two room apartment in face me I face you....we have to drive back to the market to buy rice.... chicken and many other things for the family....I will advise you guys to give birth to children you can be able to train....I promised the man a work of sercurity in the shopping complex my shop is located....so guys spread love in this season of celebration....not all beggere are scam...HELP THEM

I saw some able bodied guys today too and one approached me asking me to give them money for transport that they were stranded.
At that juncture I began to wonder how 4 of them won't be with cash at that point.

And they approach anybody they see is good looking or kind of well kept. Well not all beggars are scammers and I've seen the perfect spot to share whatever I have.
Since the story of ritualists begging for money broke out hmmm fear won't allow me. God knows I tried.
mmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Kroos8: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shogsman

Here's CR7 and Messi's real net worth
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Jokerman(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
One guy on this thread said its vanity grin

Omolomo wey poverty don twist him imagination grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by StrikeBack(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
StacyO:

Where exactly are you in that list?

Cho cho cho cho cho
Where in my post did I mention you?

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Dayvid2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mckandre:
The Goat himsef even claimed second position right before MEShit

Infact lets settle this once and for all finally b4 the year runs out. angry
Like for messi, share for ronaldo
No, instead let us settle your joblessness once and for all, like if u think he is jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
LieDetector:
Where's that guy that normally says "dammmmn niggarr"? grin

He needs to come and shout it on this thread
His in mgrill shop, he will be here very soon grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
LieDetector:
Where's that guy that normally says "dammmmn niggarr"? grin

He needs to come and shout it on this thread
You mean that "imes is coming" guy grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Starboyyy: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:

God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by poweredcom(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Money na bastard
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
StrikeBack:
Where in my post did I mention you?

Who are you?

Lmaooo
Don't you know what google is??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by ikmontana(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:

Athletes don't need certificate to excel, but den most of d richest people in d world got there wit education being one of d major reason.

I understand ur point tho.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by StrikeBack(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
StacyO:

Lmaooo
Don't you know what google is??
Time is 23:27, and i know you are in Nigeria so please kindly go to BED.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by massalati(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=ikezuora4689 post=85218691]This life self.... some will have money and have it in excess.... while some will be poor like tomorrow no dey.....I went to the market today to buy some stuff...me and my guys walk pass a man who is standing at the entrance of the market thinking....he walk up to me when am about to leave the market asking me for 500 to buy food for his children for Christmas....my guys told me to ingore him that it's how people beg in this market.... that most of them are working for retualist...omo fear grab me....I ask him his address...it's not far from my house....we all drove to his house to confirm his story....mehn I was brought down to tears.... people are really suffering in this country....the man have five children plus his wife and the wife mother all together in two room apartment in face me I face you....we have to drive back to the market to buy rice.

Wow bro you did well may GOD continue to bless you and replenish you abundantly..

general act of kindness

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by TLION(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
ikezuora4689:
. Same here bro, a girl posted on my whatsapp that people should send money that they want to do charity, I sent some token......then I told her when are they going for the charity she said today being on 25

I stay in suleja she live in maraba I left as early as possible to meet up with them Because she said the Bus will leave by 10am
I got there...we went sharing rice and drinks, Bro/sis people dey suffer I was near to tears today I swear I was just looking at this people they were suffering and smiling Bro if na garri you dey drink everyday Boss just dey happy bro.....We gave food to once we could give.....when I got home My kid sis was crying because of just shoe � after eating and eating na shoe be are problem...I jusy shake my head go sleap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Athletes - Full List by Villain7: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
olutop:

It must not stop because we can't all do sport,the sportsmen still need other professionals to reach there optimum level, and if you go to school just to be filthy rich you are a big fool,go to school to make a difference no matter how small it is, but I know in the long run we will all make it...I thank God my parents gave me the best gift ever which is quality education and I am reaping the fruit today same with all my friends... Make wise decision come 2020.
Matured and wisest comment here.! God bless and merry Christmas...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 / Rio2016 Olympics: Colombia Vs Nigeria 2 - 0 On 10th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.