Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (10600 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by kosmos95(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Do u sell laptop battery Sir X42J Asus

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
kosmos95:
Do u sell laptop battery Sir X42J Asus

Yes I do but I’ve posted a link of where you can get it.

https://www./laptop-accessories-batteries/asus/

However, if you want me to help you get it For you, Kindly send me a mail let’s talk.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good day all. For all PC queries posted here, kindly include pix of error messages, blue
screens etc. For purchases kindly include pix make, model no’s etc for easy diagnosis and identification.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
yomifowe:

Yes, but let me get back to you on the price first.

The battery is about 6k. However for the other kits mentioned by you, I’ll help you get the price after the Yuletide season. Pls kindly remind me next year.
Please how would i know original battery
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
I bought a dell laptop from a friend but the battery refuse yo charge pass 48% after that it shows not charging ...i boot to the bios its showing battery�idle
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Veiniously:

Please how would i know original battery

You might not be able to know an original battery due to the fact that it’s not your field. Your best bet is to buy from an authorized source or better still, as for assurance/warranty from the dealer you’re dealing with. You can also seek people’s opinion before buying to be safe as some tout ‘follow cone’ batteries as the best as against new ones.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Veiniously:
I bought a dell laptop from a friend but the battery refuse yo charge pass 48% after that it shows not charging ...i boot to the bios its showing battery�idle

Two possibilities: the power jack has come loose from the motherboard hence the batter idle error on bios, or the charging circuitry on the motherboard has failed. A repair of the jack by a technician will fix the whole thing.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2020
yomifowe:

Two possibilities: the power jack has come loose from the motherboard hence the batter idle error on bios, or the charging circuitry on the motherboard has failed. A repair of the jack by a technician will fix the whole thing.
What about if the battery is bad can it cause it
Its showing battery life moderate on the bios
It has decrease to a point now i cant charge pass 13℅
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Veiniously:

What about if the battery is bad can it cause it
Its showing battery life moderate on the bios
It has decrease to a point now i cant charge pass 13℅

Of course we can’t rule out a faulty battery. Buying a good laptop cannot guaranty one a good batter as this is a game of chance. What I’ll however suggest is that before you pay for a battery, kindly test it very well to be sure it’s working optimally. If you don’t mind, I can I give you someone’s no for this (in Lagos) he can even deliver to you for a fee?

Interested pls send me a mail at yomi_fowe@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
yomifowe:

You might not be able to know an original battery due to the fact that it’s not your field. Your best bet is to buy from an authorized source or better still, as for assurance/warranty from the dealer you’re dealing with. You can also seek people’s opinion before buying to be safe as some tout ‘follow cone’ batteries as the best as against new ones.

Good day. I hope you’ve been able to sort the battery issue out?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
yomifowe:

Good day. I hope you’ve been able to sort the battery issue out?
No am confused i dont know if its from battery or system
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Veiniously:

No am confused i dont know if its from battery or system

It’s not that bad bro. Just take it to a technician and it will be sorted out. Obviously is not something you can do.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by erenax: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2020
I have 3 problems
1.Anytime I plug my HP windows 10 laptop to charge and I mistakenly put my hand on the USB port or any of the ports, it shocks (electric) me.
2.Secondly when I charge the battery to 100% it doesn't last for More than 2 minutes.
3. My laptop indicates the white light (showing battery full) even when the battery is at 48% and it will refuse to charge
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
yomifowe:

It’s not that bad bro. Just take it to a technician and it will be sorted out. Obviously is not something you can do.
ok
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
DammyGrafix:

Can you send a screenshot of what it says when you try to open the files?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
erenax:
I have 3 problems
1.Anytime I plug my HP windows 10 laptop to charge and I mistakenly put my hand on the USB port or any of the ports, it shocks (electric) me.
2.Secondly when I charge the battery to 100% it doesn't last for More than 2 minutes.
3. My laptop indicates the white light (showing battery full) even when the battery is at 48% and it will refuse to charge
what brand of computer
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by erenax: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Veiniously:

what brand of computer
HP g55 g4
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Engineers in the house I have been using a laptop for a period of 4years without servicing it(even though it has not develop any fault)
Do I need to service it??
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vasgas:
Engineers in the house I have been using a laptop for a period of 4years without servicing it(even though it has not develop any fault)
Do I need to service it??

In my own opinion, I don’t think you should bother yourself with servicing it. It just means that you’ve been maintaining it very well by way of use.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
erenax:
I have 3 problems

First and foremost you don’t put your hands on bare metal when your device doesn’t s plugged to power, however I’ll find out why the electric shock.

The other issue I’m suggesting is a faulty battery that is. It retaining charge. There’s nothing you can do on the charger other than to replace it.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pls, how much is hp probook 4530s screen
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by drunkpunk(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good evening Engr. My laptop won't boot. Before then it said OS not found. I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. After then when I shut down and power it back on, it doesn't boot. It'd just show starting Windows and hang there. I'd turn off using power button and turn on again but it still won't go past Starting Windows. Secondly, it's a core i5 2.4GHz processor 500gb/4gb and it's still slow in processing. What could be wrong? Thank you
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by NomzyJust(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
My Advent is saying missing operating system.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello Sir,
My PC is constantly having display problem in which the keyboard will be on but the screen will be dark. Each time it occurs, I always pay to get it fix and after sometime it happens again. Please can there be a lasting solution to this? Or what do you suggest I do? It can be so frustrating.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
vakjay08:
Hello Sir,
My PC is constantly having display problem in which the keyboard will be on but the screen will be dark. Each time it occurs, I always pay to get it fix and after sometime it happens again. Please can there be a lasting solution to this? Or what do you suggest I do? It can be so frustrating.
What do you mean by 'Dark' is that it does not display anything?
And for the keyboard does the caps lock shows light when it is press
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2020
NomzyJust:
My Advent is saying missing operating system.
Check your HDD slot maybe it has shaken or it could be a sign that your HDD is about to crash

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2020
drunkpunk:
Good evening Engr. My laptop won't boot. Before then it said OS not found. I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. After then when I shut down and power it back on, it doesn't boot. It'd just show starting Windows and hang there. I'd turn off using power button and turn on again but it still won't go past Starting Windows. Secondly, it's a core i5 2.4GHz processor 500gb/4gb and it's still slow in processing. What could be wrong? Thank you
it could be incomplete installations or faulty HDD
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Vasgas:

What do you mean by 'Dark' is that it does not display anything?
And for the keyboard does the caps lock shows light when it is press
It doesn't display at all. And yes it does show light.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by drunkpunk(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Vasgas:

it could be incomplete installations or faulty HDD

Noted. Thanks
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2020
vakjay08:
It doesn't display at all. And yes it does show light.
That means your RAM is OK.
it could be that your screen flex has shake. Take it to a Engineer and let him know the problem. Be prepare for a screen replacement since this is not the first time it malfunctioning.
or change your engineer
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Vasgas:

it could be that your screen flex has shake. Take it to a Engineer and let him know the problem. Be prepare for a screen replacement since this is not the first time it malfunctioning.
or change your engineer
Thanks for your input.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Vasgas:

or change your engineer
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / Windows 7 Activator Counting Down: No Activation Key / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.