Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply (11886 Views)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
If a girl turn you down simply because she thinks you aren't financial capable to take care of her. You should thank God because you jusy dodge a bullet.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
biddostandard:
take care as in sha na him born you

What is wrong with guys of today... A man should be able to provide for his wife and his home... A wife should be of help too... Any man that cannot take care of his woman is not fit to be called a man.. Maybe I'm an old soul.. I don't know.. I'm not a supporter of feminism and shii... I believe in romantic kinda relationship, going on dates... Spoiling his woman.. And in turn the woman would appreciate it and not take it for granted...

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by biddostandard: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

What is wrong with guys of today... A man should be able to provide for his wife and his home... A wife should be of help too... Any man that cannot take care of his woman is not fit to be called a man.. Maybe I'm an old soul.. I don't know.. I'm not a supporter of feminism and shii... I believe in romantic kinda relationship, going on dates... Spoiling his woman.. And in turn the woman would appreciate it and not take it for granted...
thats for wife not gf

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by H2ho(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

You see why i want to marry you in 2020?
kiss

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
biddostandard:
thats for wife not gf

You will date a lady before wyfing her

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by biddostandard: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

You will date a lady before wyfing her
sure but most nigeria gals re gold diggers nt worth spending on,if nt for konji i wont even bother to have a gf

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Donpenny(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Once she clock 30 above now she will started singing accept me the way I am to prospective marriage mate. Gold digger everywhere
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by osax4pal: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
She's right though.

Class get class, league get league. Know your level make you no go enter one chance.
Once you ask a guy can you afford me, you just told him you are a commodity. So he is just waiting to hear your price tag so as to negotiate.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Her money, time, attention... and the likes..
Ok. I think with this mindset you will make a good wife. I pray you get an understanding and cool man.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Her money, time, attention... and the likes..
Ok. I think with this mindset you will make a good wife. I pray you get an understanding and cool man.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by YorubaKing: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Baba e asiwin.. Iya e oponu... WO malo wa rara... That's my opinion... And I've got every right to express it.. If you're not satisfied with it then get the hell out of my mentions.. Asshole...

Na ur papa buy mention give you so? Obuko Oloorun. See her ugly face and nose like ebo igbo irumale. You wey ur useless mama don suppose dispose you commot together with her menstruation.
Koni ye e!

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:

Na ur papa buy mention give you so? Obuko Oloorun. See her ugly face and nose like ebo igbo irumale. You wey ur useless mama don suppose dispose you commot together with her menstruation.
Koni ye e!
Baba, that girl is beautiful. Nor dey lie.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Naturally, it is a man's responsibility to take care of his family, including his wife. The wife's duty is to appreciate and support him, not completely depend on him. Unfortunately, that's not what we see today as many ladies now use romantic relationships as a means to make ends meet. You have made a good point.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Roroapple: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

A woman should be on her best behaviour, have a good job and support her man... That's what relationship is, you support each other...
good thinking good product nice one grin grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by chigoizie7(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tomorrow they will be shouting that women are not objects of sex that can be bought. But on a daily, that is what they do. That is what they are.

It is so sad. That a girl will first of all size up a man to see if he can afford her, afford her as what? Commodities? . And later come to play victim of being sexualized.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
biddostandard:
sure but most nigeria gals re gold diggers nt worth spending on,if nt for konji i wont even bother to have a gf

Lol... We should just pray for the right partner Hun...
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by biddostandard: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol... We should just pray for the right partner Hun...
sure

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by FengChui(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

It is vice versa... You're right.. Most ladies have turned relationships into something else.. I went to the supermarket to pick up some things.. So I met some ladies at the perfume section.. Guess what they were saying.. "Any man wey bring us here, we go murder am ni".. I myself was really disappointed at that statement... I swore never to be like that.. I would work hard/smart, I'll earn... My partner would only be my support system...

Let's gtb married already!

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
FengChui:

Let's gtb married already!

Awwwn
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Prymestrr(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwn
Still waiting to take you on that date my Nubian Queen grin grin make this bloke a happy man pretty embarassed

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prymestrr:

Still waiting to take you on that date my Nubian Queen grin grin

Awww i'm looking forward to that hun
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by FengChui(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwn

Your views about life generally sets you apart from this wizkid generation. I thought I was the only one left. Mind if I send a mail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Shemales Really Exist / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) / THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.