Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street (45887 Views)

Junction Improvement Projects: Makinde Gives Free Shops To 700 Traders In Ibadan / Atiku Is Not Chasing Shadows. He Knows Tinubu Certificate Is Fake. / Xenophobia: Makinde Gives N900,000 To 30 Oyo Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Kuginzi: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar...
If he is a liar, then what are u?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by YorubaKing: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
cool
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Homers123(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
It's not just about providing alternative but providing affordable and conducive alternative.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by oodua1stson: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar...
apc goat on the loose.

Why do you people hate progress?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar...

What makes him a liar??
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Alljoints(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2019
You sound too pessimistic
yarimo:
From MAKINDE expression it's clear he has made up his mind to finish OYO state treasury, this is how a former PDP governor of Niger State started . before people of the state knew what is happening the man has empty the state treasury. OYO state shine your eyes very well. grin grin
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2019
A governor who thinks.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by lathrowinger: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=85220730]From MAKINDE expression it's clear he has made up his mind to finish OYO state treasury, this is how a former PDP governor of Niger State started . before people of the state knew what is happening the man has empty the state treasury. OYO state shine your eyes very well.
Your mumu will never stop in Jesus name.
Till 20100
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by oodua1stson: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
From MAKINDE expression it's clear he has made up his mind to finish OYO state treasury, this is how a former PDP governor of Niger State started . before people of the state knew what is happening the man has empty the state treasury. OYO state shine your eyes very well. grin grin
niger state cant be compared to Oyo state. 99% of the people in niger state are illiterates and the educated ones would be considered illiterates here in Oyo state. That's why we chased apc the demonic and illiterate party away forever

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Awe4luv(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Of course. You're a Christian.
Jesus is the bread of life On other words you did evangelism. It's a normal something.

Sometimes I wonder how I think
u think exactly like shibaraba and shiborobo
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by anochuko01(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2019
TemmyWon:

Have you even been following this man in this news? He's in his first tenure and not even up to a year in governance.
I'm learning not to be insulting people undecided undecided
Insulting him baby! Insult him! Insult that bald guygrin
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by CasNova: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2019
If all our leaders remember the pains of the past, they would tread softly. Alas, they forget. That is when a governor would say 'you can go and die!'
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by DelphiOracle(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Wike no know dis one.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Hienna(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2019
God gat us wella
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by m140(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2019
punisha:
sad

This is really impressive but I'm yet to turn a believer...too early to give this man an A+.
Would be lovely if he really did stand out in the end of his tenure.
That's when am waiting...
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by jchioma: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Sending people out of the street without adequate plans for their settlement is a wrong approach to solving problems.

This is where GSM is far better than MGMB.

One does things puttng the people's plight above considerations, while the other takes actions without thinking.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by m140(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Christianip:
Very legit
OK, how much
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Flier: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2019
DelphiOracle:
Wike no know dis one.
Its a wrong policy and only looters keep traders on the street to make them Happy
Ajemobi built thousands of shops around ibadan and I think he should chase them away and do the same
I don’t like his style of government,he is trying to please everyone but neglecting the problems,Ibadan is getting worse by day
Unborn generations will pay for this nonsense,we don’t want to return to old messy oyo state left by previous PDP governments

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Not sure how this fool's experience as a bread seller suddenly legitimizes street vending/hawking.
Africans and our short sighted show of egalitarianism. We use short sighted gratification to destabilize a long term goal of excellence angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Ademoore07(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
Liar...
Oponu undecided
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Ayobami7(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
okay
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by tmick: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bre[url][/url]ad but today you're looting the Treasury.

U no get sense! Can u prove that?
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by 369digital: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.

Pessimistic- can you ever see good in anything.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Ademoore07(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
PointZerom:
You once sold bread but today you're looting the Treasury.
can u just imagine how foolish u could be. That man is richer than your Buhari before he became the governor. EFCC has no record of any atrocities against him. Go read about him.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Babaheekmat: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Of course. You're a Christian.

Jesus is the bread of life
On other words you did evangelism. It's a normal something.

Sometimes I wonder how I think

Exactly, you are not okay.. Evaluate your psych
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by uuzba(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Obviously ur medulla oblongata has been corrupted you need to format it.
After scoring F9 in Biology, this is the only biggest English that you know?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by xcelentattitude(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Here we go again

Sanwo Igbo n PDP were accusing of being point n queue governor commissioned close to 10 standard project this month already our amiable governor ipob want us believe was send by God is yet to commission any 4 by 4 stall talk less of block buy he is here dishing out propaganda of bread. That is what he will commission this month. Follow fire ! As Sanwo spent a year in office that some fools started castigating him ? Why should this liar be given more time for his none performance ?

I'm sorry Sir you didn't make sense.

I know you think you did, but you didn't
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by TemmyWon(f): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Here we go again

Follow fire ! As Sanwo spent a year in office that some fools started castigating him ? Why should this liar be given more time for his none performance ?

I'm sure you're the only Nigerian that doesn't know that Sanwo has been commissioning projects that were 75% dome by his predecessor.
If your father were to be among the pensioners Makinde paid or your sister among the wrongly fired workers he reinstated you will not be vomiting like an overfed dog here
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Rapmoney(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
Stale and boring.
Re: ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2019
I still find it difficult to believe that something positive can come out of pdp!....thumbs up governor!

Dude's #presidential material!

Unlike some fake-integrity nomad i erroneously voted in 2015!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.